• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • yes thanks for the idea ash. i was planning something really good but i cant do that........
    anyway that gym may still be a while off

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    hey new video looks awesome :P
    how's your arm? <----- will you be able to get progress faster?
    how long till your scripter gets back?

Reina07

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • thnx for the comment
    my arms okay not really any pain just one problem its abit hard with on hand lol but im mapping EP 3 and onwards.
    my scripter was ment to be back yesterday :( so hes samike360 so if anyone sees him online tell me,

also a side quest will be included on your way to violet city and that quest is.............. my hands aching i cant type it.........................

Messing your side-quest is to help a baby pichu find its mother, is it the notched ear pichu?, is it the shiny one?, is it a normal pichu? well theres no point you guessing cause I havent decided maybe ill put up a poll........... how do you do that?

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Don't give up on this guys...I'll be scripting by Wednesday and hopefully an alpha will be out by Friday, or at least 2 episodes. Con, pm me what I need to do.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Messing your side-quest is to help a baby pichu find its mother, is it the notched ear pichu?, is it the shiny one?, is it a normal pichu? well theres no point you guessing cause I havent decided maybe ill put up a poll........... how do you do that?
    Please do Gizamimi :) I love her she's so cute :)
    Gizamimi = Notched-ear Pichu

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Well ive put up a poll although im not voting cause its up to you lot, and were not giving up samike, but if we do good we may get ep 3 done but i need someone who knows how to insert OWs into free slots, if theres a thread on how to do this PM me.

So far its the shiny pichu, uh if it appears to be the shiny pichu it may take longer because ill have to make a new OW but why not the notched-ear pichu??? aslo if progress goes faster than planned i will use the votes up to that date even if they are still open, i will inform you if this happens

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • well pichu isnt even inserted yet, either if its normal pichu use the average on you find on the internet if its the shiny one ill recolour it and for the notched-ear pichu ill have to edit the ear and give it pkachu colours

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    The new side quest sounds really cool xD

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • does it? its only like a rescue mission, i might make it when we find the mother she is in trouble by TR! or maybe butch and cassidy, or atila and hun or someother rocket but not domino

UPDATE* Butterfree ow has been added for episode 3, also the casey ow is almost ready (need to find/make a trainer sprite)
    The butterfree OW facing forward is Coronis' I slightly edit the wings to fit 16x16 and I made the back left and right movements

also are coronis' sprites for public use aslong as he is fully credited for them?

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • UPDATE* we've got some good news and some bad news

The bad news
    the pokecenter level script has messed up again (soon to be fixed because hackmew is helping me fix the problem, i think)

The good news
    Scripting should start again today,
    pichu sprite has been inserted (depending on the votes the OW will change)
    EP 3 and the pichu side-quest has been mapped!
    as soon as the pokecenter script is finished and 2 more scripts EP 1 will be fully completed.
    expect new screenshots soon

EDIT* oh and please support my hack (code for banner is on 1st post)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be really interested in playing a BETA when you release one. This looks great, and it's an awesome idea for a hack. =]

I'd love to make a support banner for you, if you wouldnt mind. For an example of my work, just look in my sig. =D

I took the liberty:

w7zw4g.jpg

sg5tmx.jpg

2w4jr7t.jpg

A colour for each starter, I suppose. xD

I hope you don't mind. =]

Last edited by a moderator:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • im supporting this i like the adventures of ash because you get charmander, and the others and he has a real proper storyline ill put your banner on my sig

thanks

~kian

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back