• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
  • Yo Con, a beta tester might be useful to try to find all the bugs, I know a few already but in preparatoin for the beta we need as little as possible.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • yep i think ill ask aol because he is a great bug finder we dont want people saying there beta testers just to play the hack

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i wont ill actually help look for bugs and report them not just to play even though i will get tempted lol ;)

thanks

~kian

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • ok but not just yet wait til we are about to release a beta which I promise will be soon (maybe friday?) EP1 is fully complete with only one small bug which will be fixed soon and EP 2 should be finished by tommorow and EP 3 shouldnt take long but I do need a up, down and left/right sprites for herracross and pinsir anyone know where i could find them?

Wiggletghfh

The one and only, Wiggletghfh
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Can I PLEASE be a beta tester, I'm really really good at fnding bugs/glitches. I do it all the time, PLEASE?

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Episode 2= done. But it introduced a few bugs, but for now....on to ep 3! Ready for heracross?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Use Kyledove's he completed every Kanto Pokémon with side views too. Some Pokémon had walking frames too.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • UPDATE*

Sad to say im going on holiday for 1 week but dont worry!
    My scripter has EP 3 and 4 aswell as the pichu event planned out also a bit of a story ahead with team rocket but not with the clumsy trio oh no............. something bigger................... much bigger. so big that I havent told my scripter yet ill be getting and making the maps and sprites for it them I will tell him and only him until later.

Also more trainers have been added for the excitement and adrenaline

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Fab till now! Will you switch to DP tiles ?

I'm not sure about those, I like these current tiles and I think that they will stay (Oh...right...the new tiles arn't in the screenshots *facepalm* Rest assured that new tiles are already inserted.

Awesome. Sounds like some real progress is being made with every day that goes by. Can't wait to play the BETA. =]

You are right, hopefully up until episode 5 will be done by next week, expect a beta shortly after that (Con does all the spriting, and we need to insert some TR battle sprites).

I'm a little bit concerned with the fact that you will be battling Team Rocket 3 times in a row before battling other trainers :Z.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • if you can get EP 3 and 4 done along with the pivhu event you could release a beta, so dont concentrait on ep 5 just get them done and fix some bugs + ill add the donfan into the game ASAP

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Ok great, I'll get those done. I'm also trying to insert Jesse and JAmes battle sprites in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back