• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
  • I have a question,will you put all of the anime in this hack,because there was like 200 episods...
    but I think that it's kinda possible because you can create infinite new maps on a-map...

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I have a question,will you put all of the anime in this hack,because there was like 200 episods...
    but I think that it's kinda possible because you can create infinite new maps on a-map...

We are trying to put as much in as possible....and it is not possible to create infinite new maps, there is not enough space in the rom.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • This might sound strange and have nothing to do with the Anime, but I think it would be cool if you snuck an Easter egg of Gold, Crystal, and Silver from GSC in the game. You know like make a little mini scene and have Ash be like " What just happened o.o;?" then continue on with the epsiode you would be on. Like make you do a certain thing, or have a chain of events which the player would have to do to make the scene Pop up.

That's my input on this xD;

Nice job by the way.

A team rocket event is being decided and golds mom makes an appearance but gold is called kenta. also about the chronicles yeah that would be good but ash isnt in it so we would need to change OWs and that involves ASM also we may split the hack up into the seasons if there isnt enough room because we plan to do the whole johto saga

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • A team rocket event is being decided and golds mom makes an appearance but gold is called kenta. also about the chronicles yeah that would be good but ash isnt in it so we would need to change OWs and that involves ASM also we may split the hack up into the seasons if there isnt enough room because we plan to do the whole johto saga

Well I know that but I just thought like a two second moment would be kinda different.
    I saw that episode xD

I personally thought that Johto Journeys was missing out by not having an Easter Egg of Silver or Crystal actually appearing. Even though Crystal has been shown in later seasons while Silver only appeared in the Japanese opening for Legend of Thunder. So no English showing I suppose. But hey, it is an idea xD

Ah well, at least my input was actually noticed.
    Thanks for replying ^^

Good luck with the Hack, I'll test anything if you need.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • who said silver wasnt appearing ill give a hint,
    Team rocket come back from the future and is silver really giovannis son? does he still hate TR? and would he help you defeat him?

MC Blaze

The Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    looks good, I don't know that much about the anime but the idea seems promissing. I just got one suggestion: I'd make that Suicune scene a little darker or on another envyroment, it's just that I see the image and I don't feel that "Legendary Aura" from it.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • UPDATE!!!

Beat 1 very soon (just waiting for ash to insert TR and casey sprite) then fix one bug or 2 and DONE

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I just played some part of Alpha and I gotta say you guys disappointed me...
    Because I found too many game freeze bugs :(
    So I hope you guys will fix it :)
    And I'll insert sprites as soon as someone send me ROM and sprites

flickso

The china men are after us
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    So how long are we talking before beta 1 is released?? Couple of days?

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I just played some part of Alpha and I gotta say you guys disappointed me...
    Because I found too many game freeze bugs :(
    So I hope you guys will fix it :)
    And I'll insert sprites as soon as someone send me ROM and sprites

That's ok. We finally got all of the content down for alpha 1. Now we can focus primarily on fixing bugs, and most of them I have a good idea of what I need to do to fix them.

So how long are we talking before beta 1 is released?? Couple of days?

I don't know. It depends on how buggy you guys want the alpha to be. Right now, there is a lot of things that need to be fixed, but all of the scripts/maps/almost sprites are completely out of the way.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • all is nearly done we've got 2 trainer sprites to be inserted change the pokes that casey has,
    and 2 errors
    1. Pokecenter script
    2.map errors
    both are easy to fix im sure so yh a couple of days maybe 1 or 2 but not today possible tommorow

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • all is nearly done we've got 2 trainer sprites to be inserted change the pokes that casey has,
    and 2 errors
    1. Pokecenter script
    2.map errors
    both are easy to fix im sure so yh a couple of days maybe 1 or 2 but not today possible tommorow

There's more than that.... :P

flickso

The china men are after us
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Niceee, looking forward to it :D ill be keeping an eye on this thread for the next few days until the beta is released, i wanna be one of the first to play it

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • looking great con and samike
    can't wait to see the the casey sprites in action when it's released:P

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Also the freezing scripts :D
    By the way you guys should block Misty and Brock on the start from being talked :)

What are you talking about? That shouldn't happen...
    And what are the freezing scripts excatly? (Please PM)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back