• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
  • nice

i love this hack dude!

and have u guys scriped charizard and cyndaquil yet? or do u plan to? lol. and how about ash vs wittney? since ash lost the first time............

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    i love this hack dude!

and have u guys scriped charizard and cyndaquil yet? or do u plan to? lol. and how about ash vs wittney? since ash lost the first time............

wow you spelled Whitney wrong
    Nice hack
    Played the game it's awesome
    Can't wait for the next beta

P.S.
    If there going to be all three seasons? Dumb Question XD

What happens if you beat Whitney on your first try? Do you battle her again?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • wow you spelled Whitney wrong
    Nice hack

P.S.

lol yeah sorry. but im excited for this hack. i thought of it a while ago but i couldnt pull together a good team. this could be as good as MSB! (Mewtwo strikes back)

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • i love this hack dude!

No, we haven't yet, were only up to episode 5, which we are currently working on. I have some ideas to as how to script those events....but we will work on those when we get there.

Nice hack

P.S.

I think Con will make hers Miltank high leveled and she'll have lots of Full Restore xD
    So there wouldn't be way to beat her xD

Yes, we will try to get all three seasons in, it might take a lot of work and rom expansion, but we will try.

Again, I'm not sure about Whitney yet, maybe we could make a new pokemon, a clone of miltank but ridiculously powerful and unbeatable the first time, and the second time that you battle her it is a normal miltank. That's just an idea.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I kina agree with samike with the milktank thing but maybe she uses her fathers at the start and at the end of the battle that milktank is tired and slow + what stopping us from doing EP 5 now? and I may be goin home thursday!!!!but we'll see oh and thanks for the as good as MSB but we wont change to RMPX (Is that what its called?) :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2011
    This hack is so cool, it deserves one of my very few posts. Can't wait to see some more progress, but more importantly, get well soon.

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I kina agree with samike with the milktank thing but maybe she uses her fathers at the start and at the end of the battle that milktank is tired and slow + what stopping us from doing EP 5 now? and I may be goin home thursday!!!!but we'll see oh and thanks for the as good as MSB but we wont change to RMPX (Is that what its called?) :)

here's a quick idea I just thought of. make the first miltank in a different poss so theres a distinction.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • that is a good idea and i goin home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! work will start soon!! so ep 5 should be done soon also beta testers

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    hi, i am new here. can you tell me pliz how i can download finished pokemons??that they do not need another beta and i get till elite four. plz if you could sent me a pm whith the link.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • sorry ruka but that'l kinda ruin the surprise plus the script isnt done yet just the mao but sorry about the progress but being ill for 7 weeks and 5 without internet its bin so good

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I could maybe upload some pics of episode 4....I don't think that we've shown any of them yet.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • hehe :(

the map is done weve just got the script to do,
    thats ep 5 isnt it?
    so then we just got 6 and 7 and mabye 8 to do for a alpha!
    but some cleaning up ill need to do cause we still dont have a donphan 16x16 ow but if any one knows where a front back and side sprite please tell me if not ill try and use the HG/SS and resize it

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • hehe :(

the map is done weve just got the script to do,
    thats ep 5 isnt it?
    so then we just got 6 and 7 and mabye 8 to do for a alpha!
    but some cleaning up ill need to do cause we still dont have a donphan 16x16 ow but if any one knows where a front back and side sprite please tell me if not ill try and use the HG/SS and resize it

You don't really need a Donphan OW with 16X16 size, because that will be too small.
    You can try using MD Donphan's OW, or as you suggested, you can us the HG/SS OW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back