• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    In the crypt waterworks, after I press the switch and fall down the hole, I appear in this dark place where I cant move or do anything.

Also, how do you get to serene forest?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Crypt Waterworks is a section of the rom that is intended for later in the game, so I'll investigate that later.

Serene Forest is on the route 311. There's a small entrance to it, but I screwed up the warp. I'm going to do some things before I release 6.04, so I might be able to release it tonight/tomorrow.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    I don't know if someone'salready mentioned this (probably) but you can't enter the building on Route 303.

EDIT: I also found I could walk on the water to the right of Cinder City. Fortunately, that did let me catch a level 22 Kuritross who owned the gym :D

EDIT AGAIN: By the way, I won the badge, but it said "Ivan received the Gaia Badge" after she called it the inferno badge

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Green Hair - Oh, lol. Isaac's the trainer that gives you the Gaia Badge, I had to transfer scripts. I messed up >_>

Riku - It's an item you should give to a girl named Rachel, but the event glitches up, so you can't get Missingno.

Good news - I fixed the Select Glitch :D I'll get a patch up with the Ho-oh, Lugia and Missingno. events in place (well, I'll probably expand upon the events in a full later release, but at least you'll be able to get them)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I found a glitch that can be quite a problem

Pokémon Jupiter Version

If you battle that girl from the south or if you get into a wild battle that is directly in line with her the game will stuff up until those two guys leave

Edit: Found another glitch, in ironwood city any normal house you enter has no exit

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Alt Baum is fine but that room in Crypt Waterworks with the rock and hole, that room is glitched, if you try to leave you just end up at a black screen and no where to go and no way out

Edit: Never mind your new beta fixed it

Edit2: here are some more glitches I found

Pokémon Jupiter Version

i read the sign so this seems normal but when you go inside it's like a glitched up cave

Pokémon Jupiter Version

Didn't know how to get pass this until I found out you could just walk around it on the right and at the end it's that locked door from that basement place at Mauville city

Pokémon Jupiter Version

Don't know if it's been to be like this for the beta but you can't get to those cave entrances since the path is too narrow to walk on
    Edit3: Never mind I found a way to those caves but the left one takes you to a glitched map

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Years
    Does Borovkoon evolve by friendship? I checked moon and sun stone and its lvl 48 so friendship is the last possible thing that I can guess.

Also, north of the waterfall in route 318 there is a cave that leads to outside the gym in styxwater town.

Pocchama01

Years
    There is a cave in route 327 that doesnt go anywhere. Mr. Pink's neighbor to the right's house leads to outside the first gym.

Edit: Never mind about that second one, you fixed it.

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    That cave is probably in the next beta, notice the big piece of land on the map, that's gonna be something for fans to look forward to

Pocchama01

Years
    Wierd, I only find murdirge and
    Spoiler:
    in that cave....

I think the PP restoring items not working might be because of the new moves and stuff you added in. Just a guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back