• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Jupiter Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Wierd, I only find murdirge and the three aquarbles in that cave....

I think the PP restoring items not working might be because of the new moves and stuff you added in. Just a guess.

Defeat the three aquarbles so you can go deeper into the cave, it's like a giant puzzle

You might also want to train on murdirges since they have crap hp, any fighting, dragon , ice or bug attack will finish them off and they give like 2000 exp, you're gonna encounter a lot of lvl 50+ M

Edit: I've been wondering what do you do at Mt Aleph, the odd stone doesn't work there or are you meant to do something else before yo can activate its event

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    To activate the stone at Mt. Aleph, you need to battle/catch 5 legendaries. They are found on different places, but I don't know if one of them is working.

They are located at:
    - Route 316 (There's a stone in the top middle of the map. Talk to it)
    - Underwater after Murk Swamp (this area is not accessible in the last patch unless you use a code to reach the equivalent of Pacifilog; requires dive)
    - The inside of Mt. Dalet (There's a rock like formation in the cave. You'll need Strength to reach it.)
    - The deep insides of Alt Baum (where Luc's Jupiter was, there's a stone. Talk to it. Climb the pillar you are transported to)
    - Frozen Grotto (search for 3 snowball patches. Talk to the center one)

With each there is a stone or scripture nearby, and sometimes you can even see them (like the one on Route 316). Talk to the stone to activate a mapchange with the odd stone, you will be able to catch that Pokemon. In Frozen Grotto it is initiated by a snowball patch on the right side of the map. In the next patch Murk Swamp will be accessible, allowing for the second to be caught, thus activating the cave.

Murdirge is the statistically worst Pokemon in the entire game - with all base stat 1 except for speed, which is 85. It has only 1 HP, and it's a Dragon/Dark type, making it weak against Fighting, Ice, Dragon and Bug types. However, since it has Wonder Guard, it will ONLY get hit by those attacks. Watch out, however, because Murdirge can learn 4 1-hit KO moves, make sure you don't go in there without high level Pokemon under your belt (there are times where I got wiped out with all legendaries, lol)

I doubt the problem with the Ethers/Leppas are caused by anything with the attacks - the attack effects are in sort of a table, and the "argument" (or the effect I select) tells the game what to do. It's kind of like an input system, so it wouldn't have an effect on the recovery items. It may have something to do with the argument of the Ethers/Leppas, but I doubt it. Most likely I accidentally overwrote some ASM data early in the hack and the Leppa problem was never realized until now.

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    You are able to fight Moloch an infinate amount of times. He is pretty well hidden <_<

This is a great hack, I cant wait till the final release :)

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    o_o; I downloaded "release 6" The odd sample's not where it should be (outside of the rustboro-ish area), and I can't find it. >< Any advice?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Awesome hack man ;D I really enjoyed it =]
    You've mixed my two favorite games together ^^
    Really, it's an awesome hack ;D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Waterworks are usually a building rather than a route anyhow...

BTW, I might add voice acting, but that would expand the rom and require the use of UPS.

Voice Acting!? That's awesome! Well, I guess it should be Obama and Mc Cain Voices, eh?

can you tell me how i can download and play the game ?

It's in the front page. And you patch a Ruby Rom to play it.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    Hmmmmm, voice acting is an interesting idea. :) *Goes to learn how to use UPS patches just in case*

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    i have the game. and i beat the first gym and there is a boy with a riolu but where can i catch slakoth in the game ?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Played through a bit of the 6th beta.
    It's looking pretty good so far.
    Anyway, Got a problem to report.
    The warp with the flower shop near Cinder City has problems.
    It works fine going in - however, when you go out, it brings you outside the cave where you first enter the upper portion of the route.

EDIT: Oh, and if it's okay with you, I might do a video walkthrough of this hack when I'm finished with one of my current projects.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Wow, you've impressed me. You've been able to make great Fakémon and you're the first to implement Voice Acting into a Pokémon game. I'm a amateur (hoping to go pro one day) Voice Actor, so that only impressed me even more. Also the music is great too.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    You are able to fight Moloch before getting the stone that lets you awaken legendaries

:) Also, this is a good hack, especially the music.

EDIT: Another glitch..actually just a bad thing. If you use the kite you can enter the area of the flying gym leader but not get out :( so im stuck or back to before I finished my training...
    EDIT: Nevermind :D the forcefields go down... but if you talk to sheeba from the side her sprite is still wattson.

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    Awesome hack! This is truly one of a kind!

Also, I found a glitch. By the flower shop near Cinder City, there's a tree that requires you to cut it. Next to that, there are three normal trees, blocking the pathway like they should. The problem, though, is that you can WALK THROUGH THEM! I took a couple of screenshots of me in the trees.
    Pokémon Jupiter Version

Pokémon Jupiter Version

Due to this, I was able to get the item behind the trees. A PP Up, specifically.

EDIT: I found another glitch/problem. When you beat the first gym, the gym leader gives what they say to be Earthquake, but when you go to the TM section of your bag, you actually got Vulcanary. I'm not complaining or anything, but it's still a problem.

EDIT AGAIN: I found yet another glitch in the Frozen Grotto. Take a look:
    Pokémon Jupiter Version

Also, is Moloch catchable without a Master Ball? I keep freezing the game state right before using a great ball, and if it doesn't work, I unfreeze it and try again, over and over again, and the closest I've gotten to catching him is ONE three shakes of the pokeball.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back