• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Some Notes:
- Ember hot tub thing doesn't heal consecutively unless you exit the door and re enter
- wild pokemon need to be at a slightly higher level I say raise them by five
- need exp share (damn you magikarp)
- item finder for treasure island maybe?
- more pokemon variety!
- Carma should give you a lapras considering how much work she put you through
- exp given by pokemon varies by species not level, not sure if thats just a firered thing.
Some Reactions
- yesssss best starter evar
- special gastly? how is it special its not even shiny
- i got flirted with by a girl and almost all the males B)
- kill? kill? killllll-oh wait you'll give me anything? okay then you live
- ^ i didnt get anything wheres the rekill option
- so much fun you get an award...in my heart

You can find item finder(same place as in FR, but wothout pokedex check) and exp share(Cinnibar mart) in Kanto.
Gastly is special only for plot purposes.
Thanks for playing and for your notes.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply! I'm just going to assume by special it means my gastly is in the top percentage of gastlys. Is there a togekiss in this game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Just wondering, where can I get an ice stone? Just Past the X Inc. Base and still rocking a sneasel. Not sure if I missed one or not able to get one at this point?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
After totally not using the rare candy cheat to level up my pokemon, I completed the game, overall the whole kanto thing, felt like filler just put in there, just because you could, the sevii islands story was halfway decent, overall this hack felt mediocre compared to your other rom hacks, but still enjoyable

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Just wondering, where can I get an ice stone? Just Past the X Inc. Base and still rocking a sneasel. Not sure if I missed one or not able to get one at this point?

Celadon dept store

After totally not using the rare candy cheat to level up my pokemon, I completed the game, overall the whole kanto thing, felt like filler just put in there, just because you could, the sevii islands story was halfway decent, overall this hack felt mediocre compared to your other rom hacks, but still enjoyable

Fair enough. Thank you for playing!

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Well, finished another hack of yours in just 2 days.. :)
this was the best game in Crizzle's Hack Installments :D

wtmDkHT.png

BTW thanks for mentioning me in Credits (though i never did anything for your hack) ! :)

Cheers!!

Waiting for your next hack in which we could find How Leaf died :P

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 1, 2017
just found a firestone on mt. ember on the 2nd part of the mountain after the cave and the cops but before the strength maze to moltres. Go on the left of the "i guess courtney will kill you too guy..." and right before the pokeball item down the stairs theres a firestone hidden on the white boulder.

Awesome, thanks! I beat the game last night, and now I'm playing through it again! You wouldn't happen to know where to find a thunderstone now would ya? haha

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Hi crizzle, So far this game is awesome just like outlaw and cawps. So, I managed to catch a slowpoke with a calm nature so it is a great opportunity to use slowking for the first time. How do I evolve it into it ? moon stone while he is holding king's rock ?

Edit: nvm, Its only a moon stone without king's rock. But again, I enjoy the hack so far so keep up the good work for the next hack(if you would make one)

Last edited:
Years
Nice Hack Crizzle and You Balanced the Gameplay too. In Ember Spa the Healing Pond wont work Twice If You Don Exit the Cave.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Can I ask where is misty I cannot seem to find her anywhere.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
There were a few bugs that I've fixed in the newest update of the patch. Hopefully no more bugs emerge and this is the final update but that's probably too much to ask for.

Years
I Just Finished the Hack, Outlaws Snorlax is Flawed.It Can't do anything Against Ghost Types(I Think It Should Have Crunch in its Set). Overall its a Nice Hack Really Must Play :)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I Just Finished the Hack, Outlaws Snorlax is Flawed.It Can't do anything Against Ghost Types(I Think It Should Have Crunch in its Set). Overall its a Nice Hack Really Must Play :)
Thank you for playing.
Yeah, I chose some bad movesets for some of normal type Pokemon in boss battles.

Years
EEEEEK
This hack sounds AWESOME! I didn't personally play through Outlaw and CAWPS, but I watched YouTube playthroughs and they were AMAZING! Admittedly, Outlaw was a bit crude but CAWPS was a perfect balance :) I am SUPER excited to play this Hack myself though, there's a certain charm to going through a game and making your own decisions versus watching someone else make them. I'm currently applauding you for choosing Gastly as the starter, since I feel like it's really underrated as one. The whole killing idea is really cool as well, playing a psychopathic teenage assassin sounds really fun! And the tournament is a great substitute for the bland, normal League - awesome idea to add that!
Alright, gotta go actually play the game now! Peace~
(Holy Arceus I wrote a lot o.O)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 22, 2019
How can I continue after beating the gang from the berry forest in kin island?

Back