• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Krii

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    (admin note: Please don't approve my other thread. Approve this one)

.:: Hack Name ::.

Pokémon : Krii

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
    You have moved to the beautiful with your best freind Summer/Chris,
    Summer/Chris's Mother is the world renown Pokémon Professer,
    Proffeser.Acorn.

.:: Story ::.
    Shortly after your arival Prof.Acorn gets herself into a spot of trouble.
    You defend her with either Charmander/Squirtle or Bulbasaur.
    The Proffesor has now seen your talent, she wants you to face the Pokémon leauge. She says, and I quote "You might be one of the most talented trainers I have seen since I first met Red!"
    The road will be a long and hard one. You will meet 2 all new teams, and 2 all new freinds. Are you up for it?

.:: Features ::.
    • New Teams
    • New Maps
    • New text
    • New Pokémon sprites
    • New Attack sets
    • More...(I havent decided on much else)
    • Combined Pokémart and Pokémon Centre
    .:: Currently Working On ::.
    Maps

.:: Screenshots ::.

Pokémon Krii

Pokémon Krii

Pokémon Krii

Pokémon Krii

Pokémon Krii

.:: I currently need help with ::.

. I need someone to make a new sprite set (Front and Back) of Charmander,Bulbasaur and Squirtle.
    . I need someone who can edit the tileset 0 so the Mart sign now says M.A.C.

If you can help with any of the above please PM me or post in the thread.

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey man it looks great keep it up yeah i got the first comment

Years
    There are a lot of mapping glitches. You are missing the top to a lot of trees, ona that fisherman is under a tile he should be over. Also, no offense or anything, but your mapping and spriting could use a little work. Sorry, to be harsh, but I want your hack to succeed.

Anyway, those aside, I like the idea.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Dashiel said:
    Yeah thats something I cannot fix. Ive tryed loads of methods but in the end i might just get rid of him.

Hail
    There are different types of tiles ,and it has nothing to do with the passability, it has to do with the atributes of the tile...
    Check if there's the same tile, an equal to that, in your tileset, if not use the block editor to change the atribute...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hey i like this hack. Storyline and screenies look good. But i agree with Don, you do have alot of glitches. Try not to overlook any maps you have made. Inspect them all for errors or glitches. Anywayz this is a great hack! keep it up!

MoonRaver

Game Creator
    Years
    I think this rom has potential but may not be the one im looking for.

Sory about that my brother keeps posting stupid stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    i hope you never quit on this hack grat job

ARCO

Jeremy is my idol :DDDDDDD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    this looks really good i hope it comes out great, im not good with any rpg making so sorry i cant help :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back