• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Kyanpu Version

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
Years
  • This looks pretty good but I'm not too fond of the name. Just as another said, it reminds you of Desperate Housewives. Also, the map looks a little iffy.

Years
  • Very well! The hack will be renamed to Pokémon Kyanpu! It's Japanese for 'camp'. The colour scheme will be green (in tradition with the camper's uniform).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I like being addressed as SI, but I prefer Ice. I can see the screenshots fine. I'm not sure why you can't see them. Maybe update your browser? I'm just getting the information of Encelia city together, then I'll PM you the .IPS and the rough map. Thanks, Haz!

Edit:
    PaletteChange1.png
    - A quick palette edit.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Announcement:
    Due to some random glitches (i.e. the WorldMap not loading, one script executing another one ingame, glitched tiles), I've decided to start again on a fresh ROM, making more frequent backups. As a result, progress will be moving slowly. But keep checking the thread in case something pops up!

Years
  • Announcement No. 2:
    After some serious planning, I've completely overhauled the story. No more Fii. No more ores. You're still the same old camper from the same old camp, but with a different quest. Want the whole story? Read the spoiler!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • This hack looks very nice. You should also try using a ROM Base to make your maps look better.

Yeah. Thing is, most of the ROM Bases are dark, and I want light palettes. I know I can change it, but, for now, I need to actually get some mapping done, as, as mention in my other post, my first ROM messed up.

Back