• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Legacy of the Dragon Islands [T] [OOC Thread]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
  • Okay, now I have reached the lab door, I have an announcement to make:

I will be taking a semi-hiatus to PC because of real life reasons. That means I will be really inactive, but do not worry. I will be checking here once in a while to check on the progress. I may post if I deem it necessary. So, I guess I got to go. :) bye.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that everything is alright. We will not be able to wait for you but I will keep your place for you and should you be able to I will help you catch up when you return fully. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    When I get my starter I would love to battle either The Warden or Star Struck Baka

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • I have a question do our dragon poekmon count as starter pokemon? just have to know im confused. Sorry if i sound stupid im kindah ditzy haha

No it isn't a stupid question. This is something that I haven't explained yet(and I don't intend to any time soon.) but no your starter is the one you chose at the start which in your case was Togepi. I hope that has cleared up at least a few things.

P.S. I have added information about trainer points in the first part of this thread.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • I think that I'm going to have to make a difficult choice on the players who have disappeared. Starting with drunk, who has been gone the longest. I know that I'm preaching to the converted here but I want to let you know that the players involved in this RP may be changing soon.

Years
  • Name: Jacob Mill

Starter: Seedot

Dragon: Kingdra

Appearance: Jacob could be considered your average teenage guy if you just looked at him. He stands at 5'9" and around 145lbs. He has short brown hair that he uses gel on to mess it up, blue eyes that seem to have gray/blue clouds in them, and skin that isn't quite pale, but could definitely be a little more tanned. As for his wardrobe, he usually wears slim, not quite skinny, jeans and randomly colored T-shirts.

Personality: Jacob may look like the average teenager, but does not have the personality of one. He always has a smile on his face, but is probably the shyest person you would ever meet, and doesn't have much confidence at all. Even though he's very shy, he has to be in the presence of others. It doesn't matter if they don't acknowledge him, he just hates to be alone . When people do get him to speak up, he usually says the wrong thing, leading to embarrassment. He is very protective of his few friends, and would do anything for them.

History: Jacob grew up in Slateport City, so he is accustomed to larger cities and the sea breeze around. As soon as he hit 5 years old, his parents put him into the local school where he met a couple friends, Anya and Rick. The three of them went through everything together, school, a year of soccer that ended in failure, and nights of Anya's common heartbreak. After they all turned 15, Rick and Anya started to grow apart from each other, and from Jacob. Anya found a guy that she spent more and more time with, and Rick's parents began to pressure him into sports and better grades. Jacob was left in the days that he wished would still be there, and never wanted to meet anybody new. His nights and alone time, weren't spent alone at all. In fact, he constantly escaped his home or school to go to the beach or the park in the center of the city to be around people that didn't know him. After a year of that common trend, the life of a trainer became a strong wish of his, just so he could get out of Slateport and become something bigger.

Character Intro: "January 21st, 2012. - At the port today I noticed a flyer explaining a contest going on. The winner gets to go to Dragon Island and receive a Pokemon. I have to win this contest."

That was the entry that Jacob had been reading when his mom walked in the room.

"Hey Jake? You have a letter here, but I can't tell who it's from."

Jacob shot out of his chair and to his mom, knowing that it could very well be the invitation to Dragon Island from that contest. The letter was in his hand and opened before his mom could say anything.

"Congratulations Jacob Mill! You have been chosen as of the winners to go to Dragon Island. Included in this letter is a ticket to board the ferry located in Slateport City. Please arrive at the port at least an hour early to provide for boarding time. Enjoy your time on Dragon Island!"

"Well what is it?" questioned his mother.

"I entered some contest and won, no big deal."

"You entered a contest and won? Without my permission!? What kind of contest is this that a 16 year old boy can enter and win without parental consent. Let me see that! I'm going to call these people up and give them a piece of my… OH! Well hurry up and pack your bags young man. You're going to Dragon Island tomorrow. I'm so excited for you."

"Yeah. Thanks. I can pack myself mom."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day came quickly, and was welcomed by the Mill household. Jacob said his goodbyes and left for the port. The ferry was unlike anything he had seen before, elegant, huge, and an escape. There was no denying that he sprinted up to the boarding dock and ran his way to his room. Inside he realized that he would be doing something new and meeting new people, and soon got nauseous. He laid down in his cabin, hoping to ease the feeling by the time the ship arrived.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • kitred. I sent you the PM already. Warden, is it okay if we talk about thins through PM's? we will just surprise you, just you wait.

Back