• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • i like this but maybe when you get a pokedex upgrade, maybe a thief whos on the run hands you turtwig, piplup and chimchar at level 5 ??? as the only diamond/pearl pokemon in the game id really love to see that

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry but D/P POKéMOn aren't planned. So forget it. It is a good suggestion
    but not in this game. Maybe in another game. But this one seem to be the
    only for me. Sorry.:'(
    We have some probs at the moment. We'll add some screens if everything
    is alright.

The probs were solved. So here take a look at this fantastic screenie. The new Pokécenter Style. (The pattern of the ground will be
    changed later on.)
    pokecentermj7.png

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • great hack.Great tiles.Great screenshots
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've looked at your hack before. I have to say that you really have too many
    flowers in it. But it is also a great hack.:P I love your idea with the time
    travel and I love your trainer sprites. But add more shades to them.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • keep it up guys. this thread isnt getting much attention,even with the supporting banners...i dunno what we could do to make it a bit more popular,but when the beta comes out,im sure well have at least 10 supporters and about 5 pages filled =/.so tell us something about the game.how far are you guys and why dont you realease a sonner beta? like in the 2nd gym,or at least give us a preview of one. anyway,keep up the good work and how is my elite4 sprite coming along? Anyway,if you guys need anything,tell me since im one of the prime supproters =)

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    keep it up guys. this thread isnt getting much attention,even with the supporting banners...i dunno what we could do to make it a bit more popular,but when the beta comes out,im sure well have at least 10 supporters and about 5 pages filled =/.so tell us something about the game.how far are you guys and why dont you realease a sonner beta? like in the 2nd gym,or at least give us a preview of one. anyway,keep up the good work and how is my elite4 sprite coming along? Anyway,if you guys need anything,tell me since im one of the prime supproters =)

Wow your really supporting this hack you have 3 support banners in your sig.........2 of which i made:D

Newayzz i like the starters the best from each region and Charmader07 im updating the banners to look like the green forest ones i made

Juniorslick

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    This hack is highly supported by me and the banners are finally finished chech my next post

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
  • kudos to you,Juniorslick for making those new banners,and the old ones. can u pm me the link for the biggest new one? Thx again for helping us out so we can support this thread better.(and no im not part of this hack,im just a main supporter/elite4 member of this hack)

Juniorslick

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    lol..........final release of Banners............now they look like nintendo made them

Small:

legendsmallntvp6zz1.jpg

Big:

legendbigntta5mm6.jpg

Momoko

Years
  • Suggestion

hey sinc you guys need suggestions and battle sprites....heres a sprite of Ash i made. i know it looks kinda bad,but maybe you guys could fix him up to look better and make him a gym leader....or if not,maybe you just bump into him sometime in the game and (you know Ash,strongheaded and always wanting to make friends) decides to battle you. i planned out his pokemon maybe:
    Pikachu,Treecko(grovile),torkoal,tailow(swellow),corfish(crawdaunt),snorunt(glalie,or you can modify them to be pikachu and some other randon ones. Also,another idea, you could change his colors and his shape and stuff,and make him look unlike Ash,but has some sort of resemblence and is a trainer. would be pretty cool. lets see if other people agree with me.anyway,heres the sprite! enjoy

Prime Pokemon Legend Supporter,~Alex~

EDIT: anyway i though up an event. It will be an Articuno event,where Ash goes with you all the way to the top of _____ mountain with you,(where its snowing) and you Articuno using ice beam everywhere and Ash battles it with Pikachu,who feint,so his Charizard comes back to help him out. Charizard weakens it enough and calms it down after team rocket was forcing it to use all of its energy,which they were gonna transfer to Mew2. Then,Ash leaves,giving you some praise and you battle Articuno! ~ALEX

EDIT (AGAIN):hey charmander i made you some new sprites, like i said i would in my pm. anyway,here we go! Hope you like em! Enjoy,i will be posting some more soon, and me and juniorslick might team up to make sprites together. PS we will not make sprites for you if we are not considered part of the team =) anyway here you go,but i will need somebody to post before i post the sprites. i made some new team rocket sprites that maybe you could use =) hope itll all be useful!

Last edited:

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Pokemon legend

Ok i think Charmander07 and i can use this.

Momoko

Years
  • Okay

thx micamon,i know my sprites arent perfect but i try my best. Here are some more sprites. one of them is gary dressed up...maybe we can use somehow! here they are.

enjoy ~Alex~

Momoko

Years
  • Sprites

Thanx. Any way, the last of my sprties are here. There at the Bottom. Hope theire all useful Manuel (charmander07) and Micamon! Some look kinda wierd but whatever!

~Alex~

Juniorslick

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Thanx. Any way, the last of my sprties are here. There at the Bottom. Hope theire all useful Manuel (charmander07) and Micamon! Some look kinda wierd but whatever!

~Alex~

I think the firt sprite would look awsome as the main hero

Momoko

Years
  • I think the firt sprite would look awsome as the main hero

nah i dont think so....looks to gothic. well,anyay,a really cool sprite for the main hero is this one. i already gave it to charmander and hes gonna make it into an elite4 member and he made a different version of it into a bug trainer in the preview thats out right now! anyway guys we still need suggestion and JuniorSlick, i was wondering if you wanted to do some spriting together?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back