• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    First off I just want to say this is amazing and I can't wait to see it finished. Now for my question. Since this is the first game of it's kind are you going to release the code so people can make there own 3d pokemon games in unity. I think the community would die if you did that. Lol!

Years
  • First off I just want to say this is amazing and I can't wait to see it finished. Now for my question. Since this is the first game of it's kind are you going to release the code so people can make there own 3d pokemon games in unity. I think the community would die if you did that. Lol!

My framework relies on some paid assets I highly doubt people want to purchase just for making a fanmade x)

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    What will be minimum pc and android system req to play this game.
    Also, will you compress this game before releasing it?
    By the way thanks for making this game.
    Also, one last question will this game have extra story or just the original one?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    Plz confirmed release date.2020 year already end. I also pokemon big fan.1 year waited for your game🥺🥺

Years
  • Confirmed build size for demo (my framework now it is completely cross-platform without changing a single line of code): 2.2GB

I'm starting the bug hunt in a closed source beta! It will take a bit to debug and fix everything that appears tho.

Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back