• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Online mode available or not? and please make a balance to all starter don't make charizad too strong all starters are actually balance but in anime charizad is overrated

Last edited:

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • One from Unity. Nintendo has started to delete my videos, so this game is on their radar now.

I will make my pokemon clone game from this point.

what the hell?! Whats the freaking problem with nintendo!? A guy is just trying to make a game of pokemon with his hard work and nintendo starts to kill it!? The game is awesome btw...

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Dont tell me u r gonna give up on this project manu i was so hyped for this maybe u should stop posting on yt and make a discord to show ur progress also the comments above are really making me laugh i mean what was he trying to write XD

Years
  • Dont tell me u r gonna give up on this project manu i was so hyped for this maybe u should stop posting on yt and make a discord to show ur progress also the comments above are really making me laugh i mean what was he trying to write XD

he's right..dont draw too much attention..i knew this would happen..just lay low and continue the project..show us progress, but not from youtube

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Yea see people also agree u should make a discord and pretend like it isnt happening and post the updates on discord u cant put that effort to waste man

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back