• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    **** looks mad hype bwoii, cant wait to play the full release even though it'll be like 2018 when that happens.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    dude, this hack is amazing! I applaud your graphical work, it must have taken months lol... I hope that this gets completed soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Hello. I have a problem and the solution wasn't at the url on the read me. Whenever I play the rom it says that it's not supported, and when I change it to a gba file the screen stays white and does nothing. I've tried googling it but I couldn't find anything. If anybody could help then that would be appreciated. Thank you :).

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hello. I have a problem and the solution wasn't at the url on the read me. Whenever I play the rom it says that it's not supported, and when I change it to a gba file the screen stays white and does nothing. I've tried googling it but I couldn't find anything. If anybody could help then that would be appreciated. Thank you :).

Could you explain it a bit more? Are you trying to play it off the actual fire red rom, or the patch? You need to use lunar ips to patch the fire red rom and then it should work. If it still shows a white screen, you may need another fire red rom.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Could you explain it a bit more? Are you trying to play it off the actual fire red rom, or the patch? You need to use lunar ips to patch the fire red rom and then it should work. If it still shows a white screen, you may need another fire red rom.

I patched the rom file before I did anything. Should I use a different rom, or am I doing something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Just came to show some love porque tu é br, mano!
    do caralho essa hack, alto nível.
    esperando ansiosamente o término da mesma.

forte abraço.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I patched the rom file before I did anything. Should I use a different rom, or am I doing something wrong?

I'd say find a new fire red rom, were you using anyone in particular? I.E. Fire Red version 1.1 or any others like a Fire Red U rom?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    I'd say find a new fire red rom, were you using anyone in particular? I.E. Fire Red version 1.1 or any others like a Fire Red U rom?

I used fire red (u) (squirrels). Then I used Fire red (u) (independent).
    I tried using another rom and got the same result. Do you have any suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I used fire red (u) (squirrels). Then I used Fire red (u) (independent).
    I used the squirrels one before, it doesn't work. Another Fire Red U rom should work, if not then see if you can get just a fire red rom, but those are harder to find.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I really really really really want to play this rom. When I download the file the file type is zip, I extract it and still cant . I even change the ips into gba still doesnt work . What should i do please help me. And I dont have a pc so if something in the download file has got to be fixed in the pc I cant. So how can this pokemon life version work in my cellphone please help me

Edit : this is my first time in the forum, so be gentle

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Ah, also forgot to mention that you had "geisha" spelled wrong throughout the game. I was playing it again and noticed, haha
    I'm almost sure the word geisha is not in game, only in the readme :P
    I said gueisha a bunch of times, tought. thanks! lol

Just came to show some love porque tu é br, mano!
    do caralho essa hack, alto nível.
    esperando ansiosamente o término da mesma.
    forte abraço.
    tem que falar em inglês por aqui mano heiauheiueah. vlw truta!
    ~hehe thank you and stuff~

I really really really really want to play this rom. When I download the file the file type is zip, I extract it and still cant. I even change the ips into gba still doesnt work . What should i do please help me. And I dont have a pc so if something in the download file has got to be fixed in the pc I cant. So how can this pokemon life version work in my cellphone please help me

Edit : this is my first time in the forum, so be gentle
    You need to use the ips patcher, a .exe file. You need someone to patch it for you then, ask a friend! Also, check the readme.

Pokémon: LIFE Version

PCs added!

Pokémon: LIFE Verion Alpha 1
    Latest version: 1.9
    Release: 11/11/2015

Last edited:
    Back