• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    So I'm just having a bit of trouble when I patch the .gba file of FireRed, (using multipatch on mac) and open the new .gba file in OpenEmu, I just get a white screen. Is this a common problem and does anyone have a fix?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    I just finished the alpha and it was so good. Sure it was short and the only thing I am mad about is not being able to continue.
    The story line sounds awesome and I really like the characters. The whole crystal saving/healing is unique and also the salesmen (forgot his name).
    Wallace came off as a dick but meh, didn't like him much anyways haha.
    I sure hope we don't have to wait much longer for the next version!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    How did you download it? I really want to play the game but do not know how.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • just got back on track and I already have to deal with this
    5JkQQ3X.gif

goddamn tests

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I can't get this to work, the emulator only displays a white screen. I've tried every existing version of the Firered rom, from v1.1 to U and many others, I've tested multiple copies of each from many different sources. I've changed save options in the emulator too. The roms work fine on their own, but as soon as the patch is applied I only get a white screen. I've used hacks in the past with this same emulator and I've never had this issue with the patches. I'm using Visualboyadvance btw.
    Try changing emulator. It's weird, that's all I can say :\
    I tested different versions of VBA and it worked every time
    For some reason I can't find a single bunnelby with huge power, I've caught sixty to no avail. Is this a weirdly specific bug?
    Huge Power is its hidden ability, and they haven't been implemented.
    How far can we go on this hack?
    Not much, the release version is an alpha. Gameplay time is close to 70min.
    Ok just to be certain, I reached the Geisha and haven't even reached a gym. In the area with all the flowers after leaving the boat. The game has progressed that far?
    The released version is quite short, indeed. The game has progressed a lot though, but a new version hasn't been released yet.
    are there female ralts in this game? i've encountered 8 males :(
    Sorry, the gender ratio for ralts is wrong. It's 12,5% male.
    Don't worry creating the perfect team now, the upcoming release won't be save-compatible :\
    How did you download it? I really want to play the game but do not know how.
    Download link is in the first post
    i wanted to ask before i do but could i use your gen 5 sprites?
    They are not mine, most belong to The DS-style 64x64 Pok?mon Sprite Resource

XRcePUn.gif

AxUopxG.png
    RfWbp5W.png

az7spYO.png
    1A7rCIp.png

Progress! How bout dat
    I've been implementing a lot of new areas, and expanding old ones.
    If you want length YOU WILL HAVE IT​

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I wonder if the game will have a complex storyline with multiple endings, since it's Pokemon Life you know XD I really want the story to be long and complex, with a lot of choices.
    I really like your work, oh and also I made it to the island with a lot of pink flowers. I can't go any further right? When I go up I see the girl in the opening and two legendaries Jirachi and that pink black pkmn I forgot the name.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    Try changing emulator. It's weird, that's all I can say :\
    I tested different versions of VBA and it worked every time

I have a newer mac without PowerPC, so I can't use VBA. I have tried OPenEMU, that doesn't work, neither does Boycott. Does anyone one know of an emulator this works on for mac that doesn't require a PowerPC Mac?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I wonder if the game will have a complex storyline with multiple endings, since it's Pokemon Life you know XD I really want the story to be long and complex, with a lot of choices.
    I really like your work, oh and also I made it to the island with a lot of pink flowers. I can't go any further right? When I go up I see the girl in the opening and two legendaries Jirachi and that pink black pkmn I forgot the name.
    We have something multiple-endings like. It has the trust system, which will change some things indeed
    The alpha is short, yes. It ends there.
    I have a newer mac without PowerPC, so I can't use VBA. I have tried OPenEMU, that doesn't work, neither does Boycott. Does anyone one know of an emulator this works on for mac that doesn't require a PowerPC Mac?
    I sent you a pm
    this is soooo awesome dionzen bruo keep up the goood workk1111!!!1111!!!11111
    Ash_greninja_animated_sprite_by_diegotoon20-d9reqoy.gif

XRcePUn.gif

sDjuPAJ.png
    AryBGm0.png

All this time and I had kept one palette of the main tileset reserved to the red part of a Pokemon Center.
    The thing is that there are no PCs in this game, so let's take this palette that was never used and split a new tree into it.
    Ta-da! The new tree tile (~the small one~).
    It matches the style much better now, tile credits goes to Shiney570
    Also, new village!​

Last edited:

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
    Years
  • C'mon are you kidding me !!! This is a GBA hack for sure for sure?? I can never belive this that this is a freaking GBA hack!! Hell yeah!! Gread Job

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Hello everyone, first off all, i must say that this hack looks amazing, really really impressive! amazing job!

Now to the question, the hack finished? if not, whats the last gym it goes to?

Thanks!

Back