• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • There's still LIFE in this hack yet?

I might be dead inside but the game is alive yes (on artificial respiration). These long pauses between development and lack of documentation on my side caused the game to be quite glitchy, so I'm porting everything to a new ROM and dealing with things properly this time. Also, I probably wouldn't be back if this was not a thing so, thanks to Skeli, ghoulslash and everybody who contributed/is contributing to that project 👌

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I might be dead inside but the game is alive yes (on artificial respiration). These long pauses between development and lack of documentation on my side caused the game to be quite glitchy, so I'm porting everything to a new ROM and dealing with things properly this time. Also, I probably wouldn't be back if this was not a thing so, thanks to Skeli, ghoulslash and everybody who contributed/is contributing to that project 👌

glad you decided to work on this hack again. glad to hear that development is back in action. good luck with the rest of the project.

Years
  • Can't wait to play the hack!
    Undoubtedly the most expected rom hack imo - at least probably since after Pokemon Never was cancelled x(

I'm completely in LOVE by the graphics

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I am so glad this hack is being revived. I've played a number of hacks over the years including this one a few years back and out of all the ones I've played this has stayed as the one I've most been hoping to get completed someday and now it's looking like that might finally become a reality.

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Top 10 epic comeback moment in anime history

Last edited:

sNicolasS151

NicolasS
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    😍, I was passionate about this game at the beginning of its development, it's been a while already xD, I'm happy to know that it's still alive and congratulations on your work, news of this and other games that are coming back or starting now in 2020 was what encouraged me to return to playing gba fan games.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • This is still, by far, the greatest (unfinished) ROM hack I've ever played. I remember playing back in the day and it was insane LMAO. These OW graphics are amazing, even to this day.

Can't wait to play it again once another version released, this has so much potential to be the greatest ROM hack of all time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    For those who's wondering if Pokémon Life is still alive... No, Pokémon Life is already dead years ago.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How do you know that? Last time the developer posted something, he said that the hack was alive.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    I'm working on a black pokemon demake2 it would be nice to use tiles like thatI'm working on a black pokemon demake2 it would be nice to use tiles like that

Back