• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Played this game around the time the alpha had just came out and now I see that this project is still ALIVE? Yes please, it also looks really good, BW graphics are my favorite. It's also nice seeing a fellow brazilian creating such a great game, looking foward for the plot, seeing that Hoopa ring makes me excited.

Years
82MDX0S.png
VRbXHqS.png

just some quick shots to ask you to answer the thread pool

Very nice!Looking forward to playing this more.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Please Dionen release a beta. This hack is a master piece there will neva be a hack that will even come close to be has mind blowing has this one is. Not even originals compare. Thank you for all your hard work it really is a master piece

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Please release a beta. This hack is a master piece there will neva be a hack that will even come close to be has mind blowing has this one is. Not even originals compare. Thank you for all your hard work it really is a master piece

I remember Dionen saying that its not that much left for the beta. So i guess we just have to wait a month or two.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
I remember Dionen saying that its not that much left for the beta. So i guess we just have to wait a month or two.
yes, until the end of the year. it's a 4 gym beta with 40% of the game.
it won't be polished in terms of moves/abilities, though. I only pretend to mess with these once everything else is done and the final pokedex (200 or 250 pkmn) is locked.

Last edited:
Back