• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    I love forests. Both in real life and games. Caves on the other hand, ugh. Stupid Zubat... lol Nice background!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    If there is an available download link, can someone please direct me to it. This game looks incredible and I can't wait to play it. Keep up the great work! :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I love forests. Both in real life and games. Caves on the other hand, ugh. Stupid Zubat... lol Nice background!
    Sorry about the roggenrolas, just saying
    If there is an available download link, can someone please direct me to it. This game looks incredible and I can't wait to play it. Keep up the great work! :)
    There is no download link yet, sorry. But I am doing everything I can to come up with new stuff next week, though. Watch out ;)

Years
  • hey, i'm new in this forum and i find your project is awesome. what i am wondering is, why don't you put riolu and lucario on the pokedex list? i bet they'll be awesome pokemon party, though.

anyway, i'm looking forward for this game. can't wait to test it on my phone.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
    Years
  • THIS.SOUNDS.AWESOME! I want to try this hack so much, why? Because hell, why not start with a pokemon that's not a part of the original starters? And btw, like the entire concept :D

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • hey, i'm new in this forum and i find your project is awesome. what i am wondering is, why don't you put riolu and lucario on the pokedex list? i bet they'll be awesome pokemon party, though.
    anyway, i'm looking forward for this game. can't wait to test it on my phone.
    They are in! That dex is not updated. I'll update it asap.
    THIS.SOUNDS.AWESOME! I want to try this hack so much, why? Because hell, why not start with a pokemon that's not a part of the original starters? And btw, like the entire concept :D
    Who needs a charizard when you can have a psyducking flabebe? You've seen nothing yet ^_^
    Cool, it must be a great hack.Good luck!
    p.s. Can I transfer your updates in some Chinese forums?
    We talked about it :15:

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Dionen, i hope you know now that when you release this, no other hacks for the rest of the year (or the next) will even compare.
    I am literally unable to wait to see these beautiful crisp images on my psp.
    Hope for juicy news soon!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2015
    This Game looks great. I amazed how the graphics are this good.

Questions:
    Is there going to be anything special for multiplayer (link play)? Android and Ios both have a bluetooth feature that allows multiplayer.
    Since this has all the great graphics from the new gens, is there going to be a MysteryGift (like in Platinum Red and Blue) or any events for special pokemon
    Is there new music?

Last edited:
    Years
  • They are in! That dex is not updated. I'll update it asap.
    wow, that's a great news! i can't wait for its release!
    oh yeah, about that. are you going to give gift pokemon such as eevee or togepi as we usually get on the official game? and how about the trading evolution pokemon? since i see dusknoir in the pokedex list. i wonder about the dawn stone and dusk stone too. are they available? since there is frosslas there.
    i'm getting more and more excited to wait this hack out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Is there an ETA for the beta release? and I love the project, can't wait to try it out. :D

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Dionen, i hope you know now that when you release this, no other hacks for the rest of the year (or the next) will even compare.
    I am literally unable to wait to see these beautiful crisp images on my psp.
    Hope for juicy news soon!
    on a psp? damn, it will look great
    thanks for supporting, Humble :pink_love:
    This Game looks great. I amazed how the graphics are this good.
    Questions:
    Is there going to be anything special for multiplayer (link play)? Android and Ios both have a bluetooth feature that allows multiplayer.
    Since this has all the great graphics from the new gens, is there going to be a MysteryGift (like in Platinum Red and Blue) or any events for special pokemon
    Is there new music?
    I won't touch the multiplayer system, so if it works with a Fire Red rom it should work with the hack. Event for special pokémon? Sure!. And new music is planned, but far from started.
    wow, that's a great news! i can't wait for its release!
    oh yeah, about that. are you going to give gift pokemon such as eevee or togepi as we usually get on the official game? and how about the trading evolution pokemon? since i see dusknoir in the pokedex list. i wonder about the dawn stone and dusk stone too. are they available? since there is frosslas there.
    i'm getting more and more excited to wait this hack out!
    Yes, the game will gift you some pokémon, but just 1 or 2. Trade evolution pokémon are going to have different evolution methods, that are not defined yet. Also, there is no dusknoir anymore, sorry ;-;
    Only thing I hope is that this uses an .ips patcher, otherwise I can't play it XP
    Relax, .ips is love, .ips is life
    Is there an ETA for the beta release? and I love the project, can't wait to try it out. :D
    This semester :chu:
    You should add a couple fakemon/fanmon to this game atleast evo's/pre evo's for unused pokemon just saying ;) ♥
    I am not a fan of fakemon, so I won't promess anything. But who knows, right? ^_^

Here is a sneak peek of the next update:
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

yes, there is a lack of water animation hitting the pier. it'll be fixed

Years
  • Yes, the game will gift you some pokémon, but just 1 or 2. Trade evolution pokémon are going to have different evolution methods, that are not defined yet. Also, there is no dusknoir anymore, sorry ;-;

This semester :chu:
    no Dusknoir? well ... it's okay btw. at least we get gible, eevee, and riolu.
    the more i see the updates, the more impatient i am to wait this beta released. and i can't wait to see the fixed list of the pokedex.
    anyway, good luck for this project! i give my full support for this. this is gold.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • no Dusknoir? well ... it's okay btw. at least we get gible, eevee, and riolu.
    the more i see the updates, the more impatient i am to wait this beta released. and i can't wait to see the fixed list of the pokedex.
    anyway, good luck for this project! i give my full support for this. this is gold.
    It's on! Check it out on the first post
    screenies look beautiful just like everyone else said. i'm hype
    dem hype :16:
    Of course! Why wouldn't i support a hack that looks like its going to raise the bar for romhacks in general?
    This semester for a beta? can't wait!
    Do you know how far the beta will reach?
    2 gyms if you are lucky. But the first one is confirmed. :1:

Alright guys, 1st post updated.
    Welcome to 2015 and enjoy the new features!
    I also added cropped versions of the userbars. Sorry for taking too long (and for taking too much space).
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    Just took a look at the new post, and you've managed to further my hype for the release of this game ^^ The screens look absolutely mesmerizing I honestly can't wait for a beta release keep the updates coming Dionen♥

EDIT: I also couldn't help but notice the unbound hoopa on the title screen, what are you planning Dionen...

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Oh man, oh man, the graphics are beautiful! Just as the usual~.

I'm suffering here looking at the new updates, the need to play it is strong because I'm way curious of the story. *o*

Are there shinies implemented? I love some of the shinies. xD Are megas involve too? Or too much? o:

Back