• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Why is it that people only ask for downloads and never make any other posts? This is a community, not a download central. Stay and chat! It's ready when it's ready.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Here we go again. No, it's not finished, like we've been saying for several pages. When it is you'll find it. Good grief, I mean really. I hate to be that guy who only complains but seriously...

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • It makes me feel sad inside when people on this whole forum just ask and ask without reading or even knowing the toils it takes for someone to create a hack. I mean, have some patience, please. Dionen has a life outside of hacking guys. (sorry if I sound so roundabout, I suck at ranting)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Yeah, there's that too. Nobody gets paid for this. People still gotta go to work or school. On the topic of schools, do they still teach English? Doesn't seem that way. But hey I'm just a ignorant Swede, I dunno what schools are like overseas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    This is looking so great!!! :)
    Take your time, we will still be here when you finishes it anyway.
    Ririn I'm also a swede ;)

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    It makes me feel sad inside when people on this whole forum just ask and ask without reading or even knowing the toils it takes for someone to create a hack. I mean, have some patience, please. Dionen has a life outside of hacking guys. (sorry if I sound so roundabout, I suck at ranting)

Complaining about it is just as bad as those that don't read.

It's also equally bad to be rude about people asking about a download link. Ignore them. If Duex doesn't get mad, why should you? (this comment is not directed at you but people within this forum. You know who are.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    I'm not trying to start a fight I just don't follow your logic here. We complain about them and you complain about us, we're just gonna walk around in circles at this point and solve nothing. But I'll let the mods solve the rest. An alpha or beta or whatever will eventually come out and then we can all stop wondering. But no need to rush Deus, take the time you need making the game awesome!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

WYNAUT

finally did this

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

WYNAUT

finally did this

Cool man .. are you replace that with acro bike or not?
    If you can fly with pokemon around city that will be cool too , if you know what i mean like walk through wall..

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Cool man .. are you replace that with acro bike or not?
    If you can fly with pokemon around city that will be cool too , if you know what i mean like walk through wall..
    It's not replacing the bike or anything, just an event.
    Flying over the cities sounds pretty nice, cause I really love the "Soaring in the sky" from OR/AS. But it's too early for it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    It's not replacing the bike or anything, just an event.
    Flying over the cities sounds pretty nice, cause I really love the "Soaring in the sky" from OR/AS. But it's too early for it :)

Yeah i think you right . It's not easy. But you can make it in your beta 2.. still waiting for the gameplay....
    Good luck boy...

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Deus, you are simply too ambitious for your own good. But, its all channeled into something amazing, so i'll stand aside.
    If i can get my Let's Play channel started anytime soon, i still plan to play this before any non-hack Pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    I'M SO HYPE THIS IS SO SOON AHHH!! Gonna sit down and play this for hours once it comes out.

I think I'll use...
    Samurott
    Gogoat
    Gallade
    Pidgeot
    Absol
    Florges

I really like what you did with that regional dex. It looks just like one Game Freak would actually use. That being said, why no Yvetal in the regional dex if you're including the other 2? Also, only one fossil?
    Wow, this looks really good. And you're Brazilian too! I really hope you manage to finish it. I just hope Alakazam is in the game.

Alakazam is already in the regional dex so you're good there.

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    I'm not trying to start a fight I just don't follow your logic here. We complain about them and you complain about us, we're just gonna walk around in circles at this point and solve nothing. But I'll let the mods solve the rest. An alpha or beta or whatever will eventually come out and then we can all stop wondering. But no need to rush Deus, take the time you need making the game awesome!
    I wasn't complaining. I was just pointing out your response to people asking about a download link was unnecessary. I even posed it in a question which you did not answer. If you need examples as to what complain is? I have provided you with some.

Here we go again. No, it's not finished, like we've been saying for several pages. When it is you'll find it. Good grief, I mean really. I hate to be that guy who only complains but seriously...

It makes me feel sad inside when people on this whole forum just ask and ask without reading or even knowing the toils it takes for someone to create a hack. I mean, have some patience, please. Dionen has a life outside of hacking guys. (sorry if I sound so roundabout, I suck at ranting)

This is just plain rude.
    Do you see a download link anywhere? Then no. We're all waiting.

Hope this helps clear up any misunderstandings. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    P.I.E.86 there was no need for you to dig this debate up again. Everyone else have moved on and so should you. I'm not gonna complain again because obviously people wont listen anyway.

Back