• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Liquid Crystal Bug thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, I've played your Liquid Crystal hack extensively and I must say I am impressed. Throughout my Liquid Crystal journey I have compiled what I believe to be a 100 percent complete list of bugs and anomalies. I mean every single detail even the smallest errors like a random question mark found in one of the characters dialogue boxes. I even have screenshots of every anomaly found. Just contact me or repost this if Mr. Linkandzelda would like my email so I can show you what I found. I know the last post was 2009 so maybe you don't give a damn but I'm just sayin I could help you out in perfecting this amazing piece you created.

---Ft
You can just send it to LaZ or Zeikku without asking ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
idk if this is a big deal or not, but im using a shiny gyarados in liquid crystal, but i cant teach it earthquake.. 0.o arent gyaradoses supposed to be able to use equake? help please :(

Years
This is generally an old thread, considering the Beta in question has long since been surpassed by a newer release. This thread was revived back in July and was somehow missed- not a big deal, but it's just old and dusty enough to warrant a close, since the issues have been dealt with and this thread isn't being viewed by the hack owners nowadays anyway. So.. closing. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back