• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthalex

Kidney Thief
Years
have found a reasonably critical bug,

Spoiler:

there is also a few random tiles that you can/cant walk on etc.

edit: the bug in the spoiler only seems to occur with my level 33 flaaffy

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Is the TM for Thunderbolt available? Or is there a tutor like in Crystal?

EDIT: also where's the move deleter?

EDIT 2: i've found something weird. You know the
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:
with
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:
that you get from the old men? (im assuming theres a
Spoiler:
with ummm the move i cant remember, but you know what im talking about) well the two pokemon i have have unowns cry for some reason. i assume the
Spoiler:
does aswell but i dont have it yet

Read my "rough walkthrough". The link is in my signature. It has the locations of all Kanto and Johto starters

Last edited:

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Read my "rough walkthrough". The link is in my signature. It has the locations of all Kanto and Johto starters
Um, I wasn't asking where they were, I was stating that they have Unown's cry instead of their own.
Also, could someone please tell me where the move deleter is?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
HOLY SHOOT! Those palate are absolutly amazing! I literally gasped when I walking inside a pokemon center! Well Done!

This has probably been mentioned a MILLION times but in the game corner I played on the slots at the far right end and it just went to the gba bios, meaning the game had restarted itself.

GREAT HACK so far! I hope it gets finished as this seems it could surpass sg

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
thank you gus for all the bugs, upport and things. im thinking about releasing the next version as a final :P. meaning completed orange islands and features and of course bug free :P. there would be a longer wait for this though but i need to finish LC soon to start my next hack :P. my rom hacking time is running short so i need to finish it lol.

link

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2019
I have a small problem, im using beta 2 usp, and when u fight brendan and he sends out camperupt, it uses amnesia and then the game freezes, is there anyway to get around it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
I have a small problem, im using beta 2 usp, and when u fight brendan and he sends out camperupt, it uses amnesia and then the game freezes, is there anyway to get around it.

You have to 1hitKO the camperupt or the game freezes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
so what if nintendo decides to make a gsc game??

liquid crystal would still be the best as it shows the best of fan made mods and also has orange islands :3 which i doubt will ever be in the pokemon console series

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
i found another minor bug..i'll post some screenies maybe the nxt day..
i hav lots of screenies bout the bugs.^___^

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Well Congrats on Hotm LaZ you deserves it ^^ I have not yet actually got past the violet gym due to college work etc. But this will certainly keep me occupied when its all out the way ^^

Good luck with the next release also.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I'll explain, the place is dark and the exit cave is dark too so it can't be seen if you not pay a little atenttion.
Anyway, you just jump of that thinghy and goo straight to the left and the cave is there.

Didnt understand very well, especially since there are lots of subcaves there, mind on explaining better or taking shots plz ?
Thx in advance

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2009
Uh, first of all, thanks for this hack.

It brings back memory from those good, old pokemon days; yet, without "multiple-version" nonsense and
"day/night battery dies = save's all gone!" nonesense, which is good.

So far as I recall, in the old Gold/Silver, just talking to the soil and you can plant berries, and watering is optional.
However, in liquid crystal, when my character speaks to the soil, it say "It's soft, loamy soil." and I can't do anything else.

I have no idea why, but I can't seem to plant any berry at all.
Is there some item that I need to get or some event that I need to pass first before I can plant any berry?

P.S. Oh, the version I am using is beta 2.1 (I should ONLY patch beta 2.1 onto a clean ROM, right?)

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
So far as I recall, in the old Gold/Silver, just talking to the soil and you can plant berries, and watering is optional.
However, in liquid crystal, when my character speaks to the soil, it say "It's soft, loamy soil." and I can't do anything else.
I have no idea why, but I can't seem to plant any berry at all.
Is there some item that I need to get or some event that I need to pass first before I can plant any berry?

The original Gold/Silver/Crystal had berries, but you didn't have to plant them. You had to wait a day before a new berry had grown at the plant.
In Liquid Crystal, you will get the "Berry Growing Kit" after battling Sudowoodo.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
hey LaZ did you get my trainer application message??? also i went back and read the old thread do you still plan on putting final fantasy music in the game? as a final fantasy fan i would REALLY love that

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2009
Does that egg you get by that traveling man ever hatch? I've been holding that egg for a long time, and it never seems to hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back