• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    you've got 2 masterballs.
    Personally, I am keeping them for Raikou and Entei...
    But, if you are really struggling, then, just use 1 master ball!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Can someone help? I have been experiencing a lot of bugs lately. I am stuck at the lake of rage. I talked to Lance and then I went to go to attack the gyarados in the water, but it just said "Bad Jump" once I pressed A. And then I try going to the path to the north, and the rom just quits and goes to the Gameboy startup screen.....

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    That overworld map looks simply awesome. How did you do it?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Which one do you prefer?
    u.png
    hmm-4.png

don't comment on tiles themselves yet..I'm still spriting a lot of them D:
    I haven't even finished them or gotten half way with them yet.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    The Second one is amazing those trees are shiny, the New Pokemon Center is nice. Some things to note, these things might have been mentioned.

Lati@s and Jirachi - Cannot learn moves previously known from the move relearner. If possible for the next beta can Lati@s come with a soul dew attached?
    There are no leaf stones in Johto.
    Since the Bug Catching contest is closed, which is normally how I catch Scyther. I had to spend $110,000 = 5,500 coins on a Scyther from the game corner. Can the Pokemon that are normally in the bug catching contest appear in the wild in National Park?
    There is no way to get Amulet Coin. It is normally available in the Basement of the Goldenrod Store but its not there.

Last edited:

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
    Years
  • Which one do you prefer?
    u.png
    hmm-4.png

don't comment on tiles themselves yet..I'm still spriting a lot of them D:
    I haven't even finished them or gotten half way with them yet.

I like both but the first one is more nintendoish
    and about the pokecenters, the big ones should be used in big cities to make the game more realistic and the rest of the cities have the normal pokecenter

Example: in Goldenrod there should be a big pokecenter and in Safron and Celadon too
    and in the Orange Islands.

ps: Why did you remove the Bug contests? can´t they appear in a certian weather/events?

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
    Years
  • I have a question. In the next beta are you going to lower the johto wild battle and trainer music, because they are way too high pitched. Also, I think the random weather thing needs to be changed or scrapped all togather. It doesn't make sense to have a sandstorm or a snow storm appear out of no where when there is no desert and the trees and grass are green. Those are the only things that I think need to be changed. Otherwise the hack is great keep up the good work and dont rush

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
    Years
  • I think you add RealTime Day/Night in LC
    I want to see in LC

It will be in eventually just wait till MasterMindX figures out how to add it!
    Maybe in beta 3 or 4 or even in the final release! along with pokegear, phone,radio,day-care OWs & extended OWs table, pokedex with Johto map,changed intro, my titlescreen (hopefully :D) bugfixes all legendaries and maybe more!

I finished the Bag screen! Can someone please tell Zeikku? and comment about my bag screen if you like it! (its the attached file)

And Can you overwrite the Frames on the menu? If you can can you overwrite the 1rst one for this one : (it´s the attached file again )

I also made an idea for silver´s textbox please comment and tell Zeikku about it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    full jotho and kanto..great hack..^^ it will be like soul silver and heart gold..the remakes for DS..wohoooo

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Good new people, I found out how to add new OWs to Fire Red, so when I have the time, I'll add them to LC which means no more psyducks with teleport and no more falkner looking like koga :D

Kaneco

Chaos Elite Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    I'm new around here so I haven't gotten around Pokemon hacks too much and let me say this: I'm
    completely amazed and blown away by this project. Along with great prior achievements in the past
    such as "ShinyGold" & "Ruby Destiny".

I really appreciate all the hackers in this community to actually draw out new ideas and just share
    them with the community. It makes me all fuzzy inside, I think I'm going to give this a shot and
    maybe make my own pokemon game...who knows... XD

I hope you guys continue & wish you good luck on your future endeavors. =D

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Top shelf hack you have here, linkandzelda. Nice and inventive, can't really hate it. Some minor sprites problems - like the gym leaders not having unique sprites, the Zane guy being a DP sprite in a world of FRLG ones... (But that's just nitpicky. ;))

Question though, how did you manage to change the battle boxes (You know, where the HP and stuff go)? If so, is there a tutorial/program out there that I don't know of that does this? Thanks anyway.

Keep it up man, you're well deserved for this Hack of the Month.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • ok guys. im thinking about something. thats removing part of the weather script. atm there is 7 different weathers for the differnet week days. i would prefer to keep these at they work with the days of the week quite well i think and is a nice place holder until a suitable day/night. perhaps just removing the glitched weathers and haveing 4-5 differnet weathers would be more realistic.

im about to go through my PMs now xD so expect replys on trainer requests.

edit: just say i forgot. after i recieve 100 trainer requests i will close the trainer request i think.

link

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    Alright, I'm beginning to play through this game and I must say I'm impressed. With the gameplay obviously, but mostly for all of the custom music that was created for it. As a Music Technology student I often focus on the soundtrack of certain media and I'm very overawed with this one.

One question though, is there a list somewhere of the change of evolution methods, if they even exist? Because I want to raise a Politoed but have no idea how I would go about evolving Poliwhirl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back