• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    Hey Zeikku have you come up with any new sprites lately? I want to see what you did to that Charizard sprite you posted awhile back. :p

sharkshank

Banned
    Years
  • I have to..

I have got to play this, One beta contains the whole doddle! GL and i like the screens. Im gonna keep a close Eye on this one.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • i have some updates. ive finished fuchsia, route 19, route 15, route 14, route 13 and currently working on route 12. then all thats left is lavender town, route 8 and route 10. then a few extra events will be added, some battle and OW sprites, some touch ups, then testing and then a release :) I hope people are looking forward to a release XD

link

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Cool :D Can't wait. Well, I always look at this thread whenever I log in, so yea I am looking forward for the release :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • By the looks of this liquid crystal will be the first complete gs remake +. I love that. Now i can finally say this:
    In your face shiny gold! Haha! Nah kiddin dont worry. But yeah this is looking swell and i hope to see more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    One thing I hope you implement is editing Wild and Trainer battle music.

I was saddened when I played the latest version of ShinyGold, and those 2 tracks stayed the same.

I really do hope you implement it in this upcoming beta.

This game has lots of anticipation. Keep it up!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yep those are important pieces of music so we put those in 4 months ago,
    Progress wise guys, we're going pretty fast, seeing as events in kanto are pretty much linked.
    We have a bunch of new ones to kind of "force" some order into the "logical" order of Gym leader battles and towns that you visit, just so it increases gameplay and difficulty. Last thing I can say before the beta is released is that a few new tiles will be added as well as more music..or maybe just fix out existing ones to sound better. Also magnius has agreed to do some mixes for us.
    I may work on some sprites I kinda need to, because of new events and trainers.
    Final thing,
    linkandzelda told me today he wants to be a professional seagull pimp..
    yess thats right kids.. HE SELLS OFF SEAGULLS! to men!
    Thats why he's been away,
    Show your support to his career by putting the words "Go LaZ TEH Seagull Pimpster" in your sigs or Liquid Crystal posts. :)

Well if ya have any more questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
  • Hey guys! your fan no1 is here!
    First of all, I'm so glad both LAZ and Seikku have solved some of your problems.
    After that, I have a question.
    It seems that the first beta will be pretty long, and the complete game won't be far. So, how many time do you think playing the first beta will take?, perhaps, when we finish the first beta, the second will be near? xDD, yeah, I'm dreanibgm but your work is pretty fast.

p.S: Go LaZ TEH Seagull Pimpster!

Oh, I forgot one very important question, sorry if it was already asked.
    In every Hack I've played, the summary has a bug and it can't be accesed; the hm's and tm's are also buged when you want to edit them automatically, so, is in LC the same problem?, please, say no, with that bug, the perfection of your hack (That it seems to be perfect! :) ) wion't be complete :(

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Hey guys! your fan no1 is here!
    First of all, I'm so glad both LAZ and Zeikku have solved some of your problems.
    After that, I have a question.
    It seems that the first beta will be pretty long, and the complete game won't be far. So, how many time do you think playing the first beta will take?, perhaps, when we finish the first beta, the second will be near? xDD, yeah, I'm dreanibgm but your work is pretty fast.

p.S: Go LaZ TEH Seagull Pimpster!

Oh, I forgot one very important question, sorry if it was already asked.
    In every Hack I've played, the summary has a bug and it can't be accesed; the hm's and tm's are also buged when you want to edit them automatically, so, is in LC the same problem?, please, say no, with that bug, the perfection of your hack (That it seems to be perfect! :) ) wion't be complete :(

It should last fairly long. If you've played shiny gold then around 1 hour longer than that.
    I think the 2nd beta won't be as hard to produce as the first because not much is left.
    Me and LaZ, work extrememly fast together. It's immense how fast we're going right now. I mean I think LaZ has this idea of releasing the beta when he feels it's perfect. I think given the right amount of time he'll release it for feedback. I still need to beta test when LaZ has done the NEW events. As far as I know, HM's and TM's Have no bugs, but I don't think we have done the every pokemons learnable TM's compatabilities yet though, it shouldn't be a problem for the beta though. So it's not a noticable error I guess.
    I played it a couple of weeks back and I got to vermillion fine, so yeah HM's/ TM's aren't an issue. I am aware of other stuff but I won't tell LaZ until he's done the events needed for the beta.

Go LaZ TEH Seagull Pimpster! :D

Last edited:

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
  • Oh yes, thanks, but, did you understand which bug am i talking about?, I mean, you push stare, go to pokemon menu, after that you select a pokemon and you push A in the "Summary" option, and then..., all is gone, ab lack screen appears!.
    I hope my experience was only bad luck in another hacks! xD.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Nice the maps.... well I don't like the tiles and palletes.

see ya!

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    The hack looks nice... well

you don't give me credits por the sprite modification u.u

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

The hack its nice ^^

Sorry guys, my inglish sucks... :embarrass