• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Are you gonna have the first Beta released this week? I really hope so because you guys are killing me by being able to play it and we have to wait.. ;) Good lick and release the first beta soon!

Pingouin_7

That's what I call professional spriting.
    Dude... Those are not new sprites, it's the second poses of the Emerald sprites...
    -_-

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Dude, that's what I mean by "new poses". That they are different than the "original" ones.
    They are new sprites for the game(FR).

Pingouin_7

But you said "Professionnal spriting", so I tought you meant that you tought LaZ made them.

Hmm... I'm not sure, should I download it or just download the original Crystal on GBC?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    LaZ never made the emerald poses, Me and my Co-Spriter indexed them all and inserted.
    well, if guys are eager to see some sprites...or see my skill, seeing as I am spriting for Liquid Crystal
    I have some on my sprite thread found here

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
    The one thing I don't really like is that it's raining in a lot of the screen shots.
    Anything that gets used too much, no matter how good, can get old.
    The screen shot with the trainer using fly doesn't look like it's supposed to.

other than that, great job, can't wait for the beta... although I like all g/s remakes, at least the ones that at least make a decent attempt to get finnished.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    The one thing I don't really like is that it's raining in a lot of the screen shots.
    Anything that gets used too much, no matter how good, can get old.
    The screen shot with the trainer using fly doesn't look like it's supposed to.

other than that, great job, can't wait for the beta... although I like all g/s remakes, at least the ones that at least make a decent attempt to get finnished.

It's random weather, it's not just rain.
    The screenshot with the OW flying is an error.

Oh and I did this seeing as I had the rom briefly

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

the sprites are back in too XD

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
    yea the weather is random. at the momment it changes too often but im fixing that so it hopfully changes less often.

link

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Hey I just noticed something.. the OW and backsprites are the same in the old Shiny Gold (Read it on first thread). They're not bad, but I'm pretty sure you could make a much better OW and backsprites. Other than that everything is getting better and better each day.

Years
    Hey I just noticed something.. the OW and backsprites are the same in the old Shiny Gold (Read it on first thread). They're not bad, but I'm pretty sure you could make a much better OW and backsprites. Other than that everything is getting better and better each day.

You really have a good eye.
    They are different, look at them again...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years

In LC
    The OW is different ours is marnics
    The backsprite is made by gridiron

In SG
    The OW is Zels
    The backsprite is marnics

so yeah it is differnt XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    My bad, It's just they look kinda similar and also on the first post in the credits LaZ says: "zel - For helping me script and letting me use his hero back sprites from the old SG".

But I guess that's outdated or something, my bad lol.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
    ok guys. interesting news. my holidays are over so i cant work much on LC for a while. i'll stry and get the beta for the next 1-2 weeks hopfully. its possibly not definatly :P

link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Erm LaZ I gotta talk to you about something interesting, I could do for the beta..it actually has more chance of working this time :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back