• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • Happy Birthday LaZ! Anyways, enjoy your day, then focus on the release. Take your time and do it right ^^ Anyways, I'll download this the second I see it ^^

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • Happy birthday laz, The Seagull Pimpster™
    So...are there any legendary pokemon that were unobtainable in 1.0 but are now catchable? (I mean besides lugia, which is kind of obvious that it would be now)

Also, I remember you asking (before the 1st beta was released) about when the rocks below FUCHSIA CITY dissapeared, I hope you figured it out (although I'm sure by now you figured it out, but, in the almost nonexistant chance you didn't...shame on you...hahaha)

So what changes to the content in beta 1 did you change? (note: if you want to keep secrets then you don't have to.)

You also said then that you might overwrite the 25 ?? pokemon with fakemon, if you're still gonna do that, are they in this beta.

On another note,
    Wow... you're a lot farther than zel is in shiny gold, and you even started later. (at least on this start, I don't know how many restarts you had) Good luck and PLEASE finish (eventually, not right now, as you are about to release beta 2)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Yes just got a hour left before I grab it or download it lol,but anyway Im glad that the majority of the bugs will be fixed from the other betas.And when this is released it sounds as though it will be nearly completed,so when you release the final part would we have to start over just for a little bit of new things?Oh and Happy Birthday man!!!

HAHA I was watching Jeapardy and they asked that who evolves into Raichu lol now thats something.(I know that this has nothing to do with this thread but I was here and I saw that and thought it was funny!)

EDIT:Hey,I was looking at the trainer card on the first page and I thought that maybe you should make the body abit longer because it looks the same from the original Crystal.But hey Im not trying to criticize I was just pointing it out.Anyways cant wait to get to viridian city!

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Laz Happy Birthday ^^ I as well as most can not wait to play the new beta! Anyways, Good luck and really dont rush things in the end, well its pointless saying that now but meh

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, LaZ!!!
    More birthdays (and hacks to come)...
    Those screenies make me crave for B2...
    Hope I can hear some of my remixes there...

@Magnius: That's a great remix there! Hope to hear more from you...

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • But we all be in bed by then :(.

Well let's hope the last second fixes will be worth it.

they will be. lol

8 to 10 plus 7 would be 3 to 5.

3 to 5 am in UK time yes.

Happy Birthday LaZ! Anyways, enjoy your day, then focus on the release. Take your time and do it right ^^ Anyways, I'll download this the second I see it ^^

Happy birthday LaZ =)
    enjoy your special day and then keep the hack up!

happy birthday i can't wait for the download

Happy Bday! Cool! How old are you now? Also im looking forward to beta 2 later on.

he's 37 now.
    I have sprites to work on in a bit..

Happy birthday Laz. With the Beta 2, its just better late than never

Thanks guys. it was a special day for me :P

more sprites? cool!!!! what else are u changing now?

well nothing really. zeiku has gone to sleep already...

Happy birthday laz, The Seagull Pimpster™
    So...are there any legendary pokemon that were unobtainable in 1.0 but are now catchable? (I mean besides lugia, which is kind of obvious that it would be now)

Also, I remember you asking (before the 1st beta was released) about when the rocks below FUCHSIA CITY dissapeared, I hope you figured it out (although I'm sure by now you figured it out, but, in the almost nonexistant chance you didn't...shame on you...hahaha)

So what changes to the content in beta 1 did you change? (note: if you want to keep secrets then you don't have to.)

You also said then that you might overwrite the 25 ?? pokemon with fakemon, if you're still gonna do that, are they in this beta.

On another note,
    Wow... you're a lot farther than zel is in shiny gold, and you even started later. (at least on this start, I don't know how many restarts you had) Good luck and PLEASE finish (eventually, not right now, as you are about to release beta 2)

thanks dude. well i did find out when those rocks go awaya and they go away when i say lol. i will post a change log of the things i can rememebr when i release lol

all the legends are available exept the regis, mew, mewtwo, deoxys and celibi.
    i wont be adding fakemon now lol.

well thats becuase im more motivated than zel is. i belive i work faster then him too as this beta will be a complete remake and its only the second :|

Yes just got a hour left before I grab it or download it lol,but anyway Im glad that the majority of the bugs will be fixed from the other betas.And when this is released it sounds as though it will be nearly completed,so when you release the final part would we have to start over just for a little bit of new things?Oh and Happy Birthday man!!!

HAHA I was watching Jeapardy and they asked that who evolves into Raichu lol now thats something.(I know that this has nothing to do with this thread but I was here and I saw that and thought it was funny!)

EDIT:Hey,I was looking at the trainer card on the first page and I thought that maybe you should make the body abit longer because it looks the same from the original Crystal.But hey Im not trying to criticize I was just pointing it out.Anyways cant wait to get to viridian city!

well its slightly delayed im afraid but not by much. the trianer card sprite i seem to rememebr is quite tall in this one now lol.

Laz Happy Birthday ^^ I as well as most can not wait to play the new beta! Anyways, Good luck and really dont rush things in the end, well its pointless saying that now but meh

thanks. in trying not to rush :P. i shouldnt be awnseing these post though...

Happy Birthday Laz, can''t wait for the 2nd beta!

thanks dude.

Happy Birthday, LaZ!!!
    More birthdays (and hacks to come)...
    Those screenies make me crave for B2...
    Hope I can hear some of my remixes there...

@Magnius: That's a great remix there! Hope to hear more from you...

thanks clonex25. i have used some of your remixes this. quite a few actully.

update: the beta is slightly delayed atm. i have still music to insert, script to do, and then test the orange islands o.O.
    hopfully that will be done in the next 2-3 hours. if it gets too much and i have to sleep then i have to sleep lol. its 2:43 AM here atm alreayd :P

link

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • This will probably disapoint people when I say this but eh,link you should get some sleep and worry about finishing things up in the morning that way you won't forget to edit whatever it is needed.And I hope I can get to the Yellow Remake before you do lol...shoot im still on the beginning,and I hope that my scriptor finishes up soon!But eh can't wait for that beta,because Im playing it all weekend!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Congrats for your birthday and for your hard work on liquid crystal.
    I wish you good luck and hope all you've been doing inspires other hackers

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • i aggree to and yea lol zeikku was joking about my age. i did just turn 18.

update: well im gonn have to sleep now. its 4:25 am and there is still much stuff to do. i just finished doing the orange islands scripts. i havetn tested them yet. i still need to index some sprites, insert some music and fix a few bugs which i will do as soon as i wake up tomorow.

link

p.s. thats just what inst available in this beta :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back