• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    update: well im gonn have to sleep now. its 4:25 am and there is still much stuff to do. i just finished doing the orange islands scripts. i havetn tested them yet. i still need to index some sprites, insert some music and fix a few bugs which i will do as soon as i wake up tomorow.

link

p.s. thats just what inst available in this beta :P

There is no need to rush link. When you feel it is ready (up to beta 2) just release it!
    Happy birthday!

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Please do not add fakemons they will ruin this perfect remake just please leave it as is
    because this is a remake. stick to the original and only pokemon made by nintendo.

100% agree.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Please do not add fakemons they will ruin this perfect remake just please leave it as is
    because this is a remake. stick to the original and only pokemon made by nintendo.

^This.

So far, I love Liquid Crystal, possibly more so than ShinyGold. Nice job!

Quick question: My apologies if this was already answered, especially if it was answered on the front page, but how Pokemon that need to be traded evolve in this? I plan on having a Politoed and Scizor, and I just wanna make sure I can actually get them...

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    through stones or simple levelling up.
    Unfortunately, i don't remember the case for Scisor and Politoed, but I think they both need stones!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    through stones or simple levelling up.
    Unfortunately, i don't remember the case for Scisor and Politoed, but I think they both need stones!
    Cool, thank you for the help!

Last question: Eevee to Espeon? Same method, or something different?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • nooooooo! l was planning on having a party at my house to commemorate the new beta.oh well l hope it gets released soon,but l think its sooner than we all think...heh...heh

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm sorry to inform you that LaZ left his window open yesterday and was attacked by seagulls. So the beta won't be released at all.

er... good luck with that... :\

anyways, so the next beta's almost here, huh?
    so that's why everyone were getting excited. :D

anyways, I too, am excited for it. :)
    good luck with this hack project though~

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    will the beta be released today link?
    zeikku do you have any clue to give us except the seagulls?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Wow,its amazing how people have been viewing this thread nonstop,people just can't wait till this beta comes out.Ive been monitoring this thread all day long and there has been at least 10 or more members viewing this thread,with an exception of at least 5 guest.Now that's amazing!

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • ok guys. thanks for all the suport youve given me :P.

it was true... i did leave my window open last night (like every night...) and the seagulls did actully attack me and my computer. luckily everything is ok and the beta is on sheduale for a later release due to unexpected bugs in kanto...

i supose it was lucky it wasnt released with these bugs ;P
    so again sorry for the delay and expect a beta any time now...

link

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Seagulls? LOL. Sorry, that is actually pretty funny. But I'm glad everything is alright, and I hope it comes out soon (The later the better, well-polished=good)

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • yea it is VERY funny actully. i live by the sea thats why. and seagulls must have seen my lights on at 4:30 am when i went to sleep. but they didnt exaclty attack me on purpose they just came in my hosue an scrared me to death flapping around LOL.

link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back