• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Delete my save for Beta 2? No! D: I'm overleveled and I like it D:
    Well just so when you encounter bugs and you wont be surprised,your goona have to delete your save for beta 2 anyway,thats what link said somewhere around this thread,and secondly I was talking about deleting the beta 2 sav for beta 3 which I hope we dont have to do!

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
    Years
  • As much as I appreciate this comment,I would like to say no Jynx in this thread allowed,or yu'll be banned Pokemon Style:cool: sorry guys just to excited,but please no jinxing this.
    just joking XD anyway it will be finished sooner or later but it will still be awesome
    and I hope it becomes more inspiring to remakers so they wont give up, and about that why I havent seen any silver remakes? like shiny gold

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • just joking XD anyway it will be finished sooner or later but it will still be awesome
    and I hope it becomes more inspiring to remakers so they wont give up, and about that why I havent seen any silver remakes? like shiny gold
    Well I was concertraing on one but it was getting a bit too buggy so I decided to give up.I have a scriptor who is working on a silver remake I think.But now Im working on a yellow remake,remakes are fun!

EDIT:When its ready,the last one to the first page is a rotton egg!

Last edited:

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • Wow, so many people watching this thread! I guess everybody's really excited for the release!

I am too. But don't rush just on account of all of us. Quality beats speed, after all, no matter how impatient everyone (including me!) gets.

Yay, the game should be coming out soon! X3 <3 <3 <3

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Were there any major events added between beta 1 and beta 2?
    If not, then it shouldn't be necessary to have to use a whole new save.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • is that your real name Kaylee?I like that name of yours,its unique lol.

Were there any major events added between beta 1 and beta 2?
    If not, then it shouldn't be necessary to have to use a whole new save.
    yeah there is,you get to travel the whole Kanto,and I belive you can goto the trainer hall in Viridian City.

EDIT:About 10 mins left I hope

Last edited:

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    is that your real name Kaylee?I like that name of yours,its unique lol.

yeah there is,you get to travel the whole Kanto,and I belive you can goto the trainer hall in Viridian City.

EDIT:About 10 mins left I hope

lol, I meant any events we may have missed.
    Say, you're already all the way out in Kanto, but he added an event near the beginning of the game (Say, I don't know, Professor Elm has a sex change), you'd have to start over just to do/see the event.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
    Years
  • Well I was concertraing on one but it was getting a bit too buggy so I decided to give up.I have a scriptor who is working on a silver remake I think.But now Im working on a yellow remake,remakes are fun!

EDIT:When its ready,the last one to the first page is a rotton egg!

I liked yellow a lot because pikachu was always with you! I will check your thread if it is here
    I am ready to the first page now just waiting for link to say now and I will click the download. lol

EDIT: wtf 26 reading??? ... well for me its a new reccord xD

malibu31

x MALiBU o
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    lol, I meant any events we may have missed.
    Say, you're already all the way out in Kanto, but he added an event near the beginning of the game (Say, I don't know, Professor Elm has a sex change), you'd have to start over just to do/see the event.
    Indeed, I hope not. I got stuck in Victory Road because I chose Cyndaquil.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • What I want to know is it possible for the map to change when you reach Kanto,just like in G,S,C the johto map would change to Kanto map.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • update time again: im still at it. got a few little tweaks to do and then tis release time :D.

i see people are wondering about saves. well i'll explain everything and alot more when teh release time comes.

link

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well I to can not wait, truthfully i have not got past violet city in the previous betas due to the victory road rival battle freezeing issuie with meganium ^^
    Yeah I know what you mean,I was stuck at thr rival in azelea town.

update time again: im still at it. got a few little tweaks to do and then tis release time :D.

i see people are wondering about saves. well i'll explain everything and alot more when teh release time comes.

link
    link will the maps change going between regions?

EDIT:Well link look a total of 29 people are looking up to you,don't be alerted to be under the pressure,finish those bugs,we are all rooting for ya pal.

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • cool I have too a psp phat almost nobody uses them now, I am using gpspkai are u using it too (just asking)

EDIT: WHAT!!! 31 viewing this thread???!!!! this is madness THIS IS SPAAAAAAAARTA!!!!!!!!!
    Im usuing gpsp_mod the newest version because its the only one that works well for pkmn hacks,and you spammed again;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back