• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • ok guys update time:

still working on things. bugs still happening :S so im estermating at about 1 hour IF everything goes smoothly. 100% it will be released today though. most definitly.

hang in there people. it's coming...

link

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
  • ok guys update time:

still working on things. bugs still happening :S so im estermating at about 1 hour IF everything goes smoothly. 100% it will be released today though. most definitly.

hang in there people. it's coming...

link
    Amazing! dont rush thou or try get it here quicker. take your time! XD This is like a major deal here hehe WOOOO!!!! This is prolly the most anticipated thing Iv noticed for a while.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • HEH...HEH...HEH NOOOOO I'll take this beta and I'm going to...Oh oh sorry about that guys,this guy should definitely takes some vitamins.link watch out for that guy,he's dangerous!

Years
  • Take your time. I can wait. i've waited this long already.... *heavy breathing and maniacal laughter*

No, but really, I'd rather see a game with fewer bugs and errors than a hastily released mishmash.

sorry to hear about the seagulls... :/

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Don't rush it, I can't wait to play the ruins of alph puzzles. Also, I hope my gym looks good in-game.

WHAT!you mean to tell me that you can play the alph puzzle games?Well thats amazing,oh you shouldn't have said that now Im just even more tenacious and excited to play!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Now wait, this IS going to be the final version, right?
    That's what Im wondering,I mean what else is there to do after the Orange Islands,execpt making a bug-free game perhaps,but I don't know,maybe link should stick to making a sequel of this game,what do you think?

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    lol.

I'm excited, even though it'll be a couple weeks before I'm able to go to the Orange Islands :p

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • just so people dont get the wron idea about the orange islands ive only included a sneak peek of it. therer will be more to come in beta 3 of it.

the ruins puzzles are playable. there are 3 of them. only one of them actully does something though.

im still working on this right now lol of course and not much left to do as of now.

link

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • just 1 hour more and then.................................BOOM another glitch hacks are like that
    As much as I appreciate this comment,I would like to say no Jynx in this thread allowed,or yu'll be banned Pokemon Style:cool: sorry guys just to excited,but please no jinxing this.

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    just so people dont get the wron idea about the orange islands ive only included a sneak peek of it. therer will be more to come in beta 3 of it.

the ruins puzzles are playable. there are 3 of them. only one of them actully does something though.

im still working on this right now lol of course and not much left to do as of now.

link

Yay. :D

But... are all the Kanto towns going to be in it?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • OK! my PSP is ready to transfer LOL
    yeah,ima play it on my PSP as well,and I figuired as much that it would stop at the Orange Islands,oh well,it'll be done in about a month I presume!

yeah he said that all of Kanto is playable,but now I can't wait for the beta 3,lol.Anyway maybe this time we won't have to delete our save file when we wanna play beta 3,since their won't be much to insert and since there won't be hardly any bugs...well that's what I think anyway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back