• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is the greatest hack i ever played!
    I noticed it as soon as i saw the boot screen
    And its so full of surprices!!
    Its twice as good as shiny gold!
    (no offence, zel, but this game is very complete)

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    One other thing that I just found annoying, was every trainer seems to have Super Potion. It's like, what's the meaning of downing your enemy if every trainer has a super potion?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    ok, so I'm in the Mahogany gym right now, but whenever the trainer just before Pryce challenges me, the screen goes black and the music plays, but nothing happens :S, any chance of a fix on that?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • A slight problem..
    I went into Violet PC
    went upstairs to take a look..
    come down from Violet PC..
    walked out, and I was in Mahogany?
    Explanation Please? ;o,o.
    Other than that, this hack is awesome.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • when i run this rom on my M3 real it doesn't get pass the white screen with the GBA logo. This also happened with Shiney gold or any good hack >.<

anyone know anything about this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Bug. In olivine, in the 2 houses behind the lighthouse, if you go behind them and right you get to some strange area. In that strange area, it looks like you have walk-through-walls powers.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • just a few opinions... well you should try and see if you cold change if you dont have 2 pokemon u cant double battle... in azalea lol it was funny but more frustrating i came out with 2 quilava and then go to see my items and i had 2 lvl 5 eggs fighting... i beat the ledyba ofe the first trainer and i lost... :(

and i was riding my bike... and the girl's face popeed out and some pokemon face popped out... and yea not too bad uh and anything else... hmm no guess not...

you should also see if you can take out the sandstrom lmao
    helix forest is also in kanto...

otherwise this game is amazing...
    better than shiny gold...

and NO BUG CATCHING CONTEST NOOO!!!!!

will there be a safari zone then? you should try both make the game as long as possible

and try to make every pokemon be caught...

last but not least...

when we beat the champion, post our hall of fame pics up i have a tem full of my favorite pokemon up and im ecruteak... Good job on this hack very official nice tiles music (except route 29) and yeah i hope we can trade safely without us getting glitched...

i want a pikachu : ( lol im gonna get one too >:(

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • ok well....I've been busy redoing the tileset and pallettes
    so here it's around 50% done.
    Spoiler:

Laz, I got the pokemart and center done ;)

Edit - OMG my map has a tile error.. barely noticable. :P

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    in the nextt beta are you going to put the other battle music in such as for team rocket and such

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
  • Finally!, I just entered the page and the game is there!!! Aleluliah!
    Could you told me some of the extras or different things that the Beta 2 will have?

The only thing I don't like is the Red Gyarados of the lake, I mean, not the battle sprite but the one in the lake, it's so gray and not terrifing... BTW, you said it would swim across the lake! :), please, put it in in the next beta!

P.S: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    This game is awesome! I love how you threw in the random scripts like when Elm said "What the hell was that?!" I love the tiles and palettes because they're bright =).

If I ever do make a hack, do you mind if I used your old tiles (not the new ones Zeikku is making)?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    No lapras? Hm, a Tentacruel will do for a water type then. Are stones available throughout the game?

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Sweet, I'll leave a few days incase of a bugs update patch :)

And @ Pounder, the glitch is on the stairs of the far left building, am I wrong ?

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
    Years
  • This game is really good. I'm planning to make a Johto remake but it probably won't be as good as this! Also what is that tower on route 42?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back