• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
  • Why do I get the feeling that you better "Drake" (the guy who uses Dragonite, Ditto, etc) and then Zane, or maybe Zane AND Silver (kinda like the R/B/Y pokemon league where Gary already beat the E4 before you...).

I hope the Celedon Game Corner ex-Rocket hideout is open... I was so dissapointed how they removed it -> text from orignal games:"There is something under this poster... oh it's nothing". >_>

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I hope the Celedon Game Corner ex-Rocket hideout is open... I was so dissapointed how they removed it -> text from orignal games:"There is something under this poster... oh it's nothing". >_>

Yeah, I was kinda mad and dissapointed when Nintendo
    did this too. I was like, "Booooooo!" when that text came out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    The guy in mahogany town won't let me pass. I caught the red gyarados, beat team rocket, and pryce, and he still wants me to buy a lava cookie. I can't get to blackthorn city. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    LaZ, after you beat the Elite 4 will you be able to battle Silver at the Dragon's Den repeatedly like in the original Crystal? I hope so, can't wait for beta 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    The guy in mahogany town won't let me pass. I caught the red gyarados, beat team rocket, and pryce, and he still wants me to buy a lava cookie. I can't get to blackthorn city. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch?

You need to go catch Suicine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    Putting the orange islands in the game is a brilliant idea! I have a few questions that just come to my head. First, are there going to be extra gyms? If there are, will they be different from all the others? I know you said you weren't following the anime, but in the anime the gyms consisted of different challenges, along with a gym battle. I'm not expecting anything like that, but will it be any different?

Keep up the great work! The game's looking incredible, and with this idea I think it might surpass ShinyGold. Keep it up! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    It already surpasses ShinyGold! ShinyGold you can't even finish

Is it possible for someone to upload their PATCHED game and send a link to me please? Cause i can't seem to patch a working one.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • It already surpasses ShinyGold! ShinyGold you can't even finish.

Is it possible for someone to upload their PATCHED game and send a link to me please? Cause i can't seem to patch a working one.

Yo! If your talking about this topic, don't talk about
    SG.

Reply to Link: The OW of Zane is OK, but it is kinda tall compared to other
    people... (That doesn't matter...)
    And I like the Fact that you are changing the Learnable TMs.

PsychoSk8r

*Insert witty remark here*
    Years
  • This is looking great so-far LaZ, I love the music/tile changes, they make the game feel much more like the original did.

After talking to Elm/Policeman in the lab, if you try to pick up the last Pokeball, it says "This is PROF.OAK's last pokemon", but it should say "This is PROF.ELM's last pokemon"

The Weather changing between each town/route is a little too much. Perhaps create an option to turn this on/off?

The game crashed when i got to the final battle in Sprout Tower <_<

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • This is looking great so-far LaZ, I love the music/tile changes, they make the game feel much more like the original did.

After talking to Elm/Policeman in the lab, if you try to pick up the last Pokeball, it says "This is PROF.OAK's last pokemon", but it should say "This is PROF.ELM's last pokemon"

The Weather changing between each town/route is a little too much. Perhaps create an option to turn this on/off?

He said in a previous post that he has changed/will be changing the weather.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Nice loving the new stuff. Can't wait to get a look. also orange island you say ??? this is going to be great and keep extended story a secret.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Hi!

Is this game going to contain ALL the Crystal music remakes?
    Also (I know im not suposed to ask for it but...ive only recently found out bout this hack[I know, where the heck have i been o.O THIS LOOKS AMAZING!] when is the second Beta coming out?

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    read back a bit you might find out ;) also i don't think you can ask.

also did you say theres going to be up to the 3rd generation ? does that include legends ?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • That would be great if Celadon's Game Corner would be opened. I want more stuff for me and my Pokemon.

Anyway, here is a video link to my Trainer Encounter Themes. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HPNOC5INrM

well the game corner is either locked until that guy opens it or its just open when you get to celadon.

Nice encounters there btw.

Is it you LaZ ? :P

That game sounds a good one, I'd say keep it :)

And no just like any more of the storyline, keep it under wraps, I stopped playing it a little while into it cause I had little time and didn't want to use it on a buggy version lol, hope to see the final version :)

:P. its not me. and im still considering whether to keep him...

Can you please update the status on the first page more often?

yes. although im quite busy atm so it dosnt really change lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIACq4cgfw

Did a new rival battle remix. Might be in beta 2.

Ah, so mine will be replaced?

sounds great magnius. keep it up.

Why is it when I try to play this game after I downloaded it, it says 'no image found on zip file'?

you need to patch it to a rom i think.

Why do I get the feeling that you better "Drake" (the guy who uses Dragonite, Ditto, etc) and then Zane, or maybe Zane AND Silver (kinda like the R/B/Y pokemon league where Gary already beat the E4 before you...).

I hope the Celedon Game Corner ex-Rocket hideout is open... I was so dissapointed how they removed it -> text from orignal games:"There is something under this poster... oh it's nothing". >_>

xD. no rocket hideout im afraid lol.

Yeah, I was kinda mad and dissapointed when Nintendo
    did this too. I was like, "Booooooo!" when that text came out.

same lol.

have you beaten team rocket at the radio tower?

LaZ, after you beat the Elite 4 will you be able to battle Silver at the Dragon's Den repeatedly like in the original Crystal? I hope so, can't wait for beta 2

well not at the dragons den. but at the pokemon league you can. in certain weathers :P

Putting the orange islands in the game is a brilliant idea! I have a few questions that just come to my head. First, are there going to be extra gyms? If there are, will they be different from all the others? I know you said you weren't following the anime, but in the anime the gyms consisted of different challenges, along with a gym battle. I'm not expecting anything like that, but will it be any different?

Keep up the great work! The game's looking incredible, and with this idea I think it might surpass ShinyGold. Keep it up! :D

well i was planning not to have gyms but to have something different. i cant really say as it gives the story away slightly.

It already surpasses ShinyGold! ShinyGold you can't even finish

No talking of SG's progress compared to LC. and kind of asking for a patched version is the same as asking for a rom... Which is against the rules.

Yo! If your talking about this topic, don't talk about
    SG.

Reply to Link: The OW of Zane is OK, but it is kinda tall compared to other
    people... (That doesn't matter...)
    And I like the Fact that you are changing the Learnable TMs.

well maybe zeikku will do another one. not too sure though. i know what you mean now when i compare it to the other OWs. when i say learnable tms i didnt mean what the tms hold i meant making the pokemon learn the right tms xD.

You're insering Orange Islands?
    This is going to be my fav hack! (sorry DJG)
    I wish you BOL!

thanks.

This is looking great so-far LaZ, I love the music/tile changes, they make the game feel much more like the original did.

thanks. the pokeball text has been done and the weather has been optimized. i like the idea of having it able to be on or off. hw would i implemet that i wonder...

tha battle in sprut tower was fine for me.

Nice loving the new stuff. Can't wait to get a look. also orange island you say ??? this is going to be great and keep extended story a secret.

thanks. i will keep it a secret. there wont be much in beta 2.

Crystal Onix? ;)

Blah blah stupid rule.

crystal onix? who said that? i was thinking of addin him too...

Crystal Onix Would totally be cool in this game

yes i aggree. (in a cave would rule. people would be like "OMG. ITS TEH CRYSTAL ONIX!!!! :O:O:O" lol)

Here's a link to my remix of the National Park Theme. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBzQLFr8fwk

sounds pretty good. but tbh i preffer magnius mix of this one.

Is this game going to contain ALL the Crystal music remakes?
    Also (I know im not suposed to ask for it but...ive only recently found out bout this hack[I know, where the heck have i been o.O THIS LOOKS AMAZING!] when is the second Beta coming out?

well it will contain MOST of them. theres a few that probably wont be in. also i still dont know about the rlease date.

read back a bit you might find out ;) also i don't think you can ask.

also did you say theres going to be up to the 3rd generation ? does that include legends ?

yes all pokemon up to 3rd gen availble in some way. including legends.

update: still beta testing the extra parts. im almost done. i have a question. regarding the orange islands and beta 2. i said there will be a bit of the orange islands in beta 2. how much do people want to see? bearing in mind that the more i include the longer the wait :P

link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back