• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_taco

Headbanger
Years
  • i found me a sweet glitch in the mystery stone panel chamber if you press A on the little tablet thingy you get all glitched up, i would post a screenie but i cant yet ;(

what happens is the floor goes black along with the walls, but the two statues next to you get all glitched & such, but them two people stay there. After this happens you cannot move.

PM me for screenies

I play it on Visual Boy advance

Last edited:

Bug Catcher 11

Very nice hack.
    I wish i could make something this awesome.
    :/

Or be involved in some group hack or something. Too bad i dont have any skills in hacking.
    XD

i guess thats why i just play them.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I have to say it, the location faq is excellent.
    I suggest, if you have time Dirk123, to add screenshots for every route you describe (like what you did in the caves)
    Thank you, for sharing with us such valuable information about Liquid Crystal.
    Also, it would be nice if you could do something similar to the real pokedex.
    Anyway, congratulations!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I have to say it, the location faq is excellent.
    I suggest, if you have time Dirk123, to add screenshots for every route you describe (like what you did in the caves)
    Thank you, for sharing with us such valuable information about Liquid Crystal.
    Also, it would be nice if you could do something similar to the real pokedex.
    Anyway, congratulations!

The routes are not really necesarry, because you can check the Johto/Kanto map on which route you are.
    I would like to do a pokedex kind of thing, but I will rather wait till beta 3, when all pokemon are available.

Years
  • Hey...

I found a little thing again which crashes my game...

I'm now at Victory Road battling with my rival, and when he sends out his kadabra, my game crashes. I have tried to battle him with three different pokemon now and it just keeps crashing. Does it crash with VBA or no$(?) emulators?

And I don't know is this reported before, for some reason i'm too lazy to search that from 110 pages :)

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Hey...

I found a little thing again which crashes my game...

I'm now at Victory Road battling with my rival, and when he sends out his kadabra, my game crashes. I have tried to battle him with three different pokemon now and it just keeps crashing. Does it crash with VBA or no$(?) emulators?

And I don't know is this reported before, for some reason i'm too lazy to search that from 110 pages :)

Some trainers have a "crashing" pokemon. Most of them can be avoided by 1HKO the enemy pokemon.

Years
  • Some trainers have a "crashing" pokemon. Most of them can be avoided by 1HKO the enemy pokemon.

Well, that's kind a difficult because it crashes just before the fight with that kadabra would start. And jippee, i use save states and i was a real idiot when i saved on place when i'm choosing pokemon against that kadabra. Luckily i have another save state, but in that state i'm fighting with latios, so it's little bit far away... But it's better than nothing...

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    I dun know whether this has been reported b4 but the game crashes when i talk to a static grunt in the 1st floor of dragon den static hideout

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
  • Hi,
    I've got a question.
    I have received an egg in Blackthorn City and I wanted to know which Pokemon will hatch from that egg and when??
    I went through whole Jotho and the egg is still an egg and it says that it will take a long time till the egg will hatch -.-

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    It's The Best hacks I've ever seen
    :)
    Hope You finished It before november (The month that HG/SS is speculated to be released)
    The problem Is I want To play It on my EDGE card , But I can't , and I don't like playing on emulator
    :(
    But still , I enjoyed playing it more than any other hack
    :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I've patched the save patch but when I try to save it says 'Please exchange the backup memory' but thats on the old rom and if I use a new rom it just starts the game from the beginning and I don't want to do the whole game again :(

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Well, it took a few months, but I finally beat the E4... too bad it crashed at the credits >.>

Do I need to patch a save thing on the ROM, or is it an isolated incident?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Nice yo hear from you LaZ. Good luck on OS. (Where are the new minigames XD, btw have you inserted the one I gave you the script for?)

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I've patched the save patch but when I try to save it says 'Please exchange the backup memory' but thats on the old rom and if I use a new rom it just starts the game from the beginning and I don't want to do the whole game again :(

Did you change the save type to 128k?

Well, it took a few months, but I finally beat the E4... too bad it crashed at the credits >.>

Do I need to patch a save thing on the ROM, or is it an isolated incident?

The ending credits sometimes crash, and sometimes they dont.
    Just press "reset" in the emulator and choose continue. You will start in front of your house like in the original games.

Nice yo hear from you LaZ. Good luck on OS. (Where are the new minigames XD, btw have you inserted the one I gave you the script for?)

The only minigame I found was at Bill's old house, where his grampa lives now.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Did you change the save type to 128k?

The ending credits sometimes crash, and sometimes they dont.
    Just press "reset" in the emulator and choose continue. You will start in front of your house like in the original games.

The only minigame I found was at Bill's old house, where his grampa lives now.

Yeah, but I let LaZ use a minigame I made. It should be in beta 3.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Just a few things to point out on the SS Aqua:

-That one Pokéfan in the third room on the bottom gives you 0 dollars.
    -In the same room, there's one girl on the ground (the Youngster you battle), and then there's another one on the wall on the upper-right corner.
    -On the lower floor, that Picnicker girl, when beaten, says what she says after the battle (the line about Saffron and Celadon).

Not sure if these have been mentioned, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    um can someone help me? i enter MT. Silver and found the 3 old men but all 3 are seperated in different areas, I cant see Red anywhere, any idea how to move on?

Thanks a lot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back