• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    tyranitar 3000 said:
    this is looking cool!!
    But i need to know how to make/create and insert tiles pls can u tell me Christos or any1
    PS:I know this is the wrong place to ask but i have asked this in the Documents/tutorials section also. Nobody replied

You can insert tiles with Advance Map.

Green Charizard said:
    It looks good Christos, I especially like some of your custom titles - not the ones from WAH.

Thanks, in the first beta there will be many desert areas and I have many new desert tiles. (I'll show some screenshots after the alpha release) In the second beta there wil be many snowy areas and I have many new snowy and icy tiles.

I might post the intro video tonight at about 9 o' clock. (GMT+2)

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    This hack looks amazing.It looks like a real Pokemon Game:)

RaveGamer

The Raving Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Keep up the good work, the best I can do at hacking is removing the intros :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Posting more screensots, I changed the flower animations to the FR/LG ones.
    I came across an odd glitch so I have to restart but don't worry, it won't take long.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Woah......this is an amazing hack...So, judging from the screenshots you took, and the storyline you posted, we're supposed to be able to battle both Deoxys and Jirachi sometime in the game, right? Would you also add pokemon like Celebi and Mew? Just to have the whole set of exclusive pokemon in the game, I mean.

I'd also like to be a beta tester, if beta tester positions are still open(which I highly doubt -still- no harm asking)

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    alright great hack man i can t wait till the beta comes out

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I just got a few questions to ask ... :

1. Will the fakemon have shiny versions of themselves?

2. Will regular legendaries that appeared in R/S/E or FR/LG appear in this game( like Groudon,Mewtwo,Suicune,Kyogre or something )

3. Will exclusive legendaries like Lugia, Ho-oh,Celebi or Mew appear in this game?

4. Will non-legendary but rare -as in one of a kind- pokemon appear in this game? (I'm mainly talking about pokemon like Snorlax, or Sudowoodo, where only 1 or 2 of them exists in the game)

Sorry if these questions might seem dumb or something, Im fairly new to all this and could'nt help being a bit carried away with my curiosity.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    DarkArcz said:
    I just got a few questions to ask ... :

1. Will the fakemon have shiny versions of themselves?

2. Will regular legendaries that appeared in R/S/E or FR/LG appear in this game( like Groudon,Mewtwo,Suicune,Kyogre or something )

3. Will exclusive legendaries like Lugia, Ho-oh,Celebi or Mew appear in this game?

4. Will non-legendary but rare -as in one of a kind- pokemon appear in this game? (I'm mainly talking about pokemon like Snorlax, or Sudowoodo, where only 1 or 2 of them exists in the game)

Sorry if these questions might seem dumb or something, Im fairly new to all this and could'nt help being a bit carried away with my curiosity.

1. Yes, they will have shiny versions.

2, 3. You will be able to catch all the legendaries.

4. Yes and there will be unique ways for catching them.

I'm currently working on the new events.
    I might post a sprite of the hero later tonight.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Seems like this game is going well, then. I must say, I din't think you would have answered yes to all the questions, so if you're still around and aren't bored of my questions yet, I have one last one to ask :

Will this game be able to trade/battle compatible pokemon with other games?( through that special VBA, I mean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back