• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Lol thats my son. hes not for sale, sadly. This hack is going to be good.
    Good luck on it.
    I hope you will complete it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Christos - Screenshots said:
    Shop0.png
    Shop2.png
    Shop3.png
    Ah, I remember those overworlds... you used them a while ago. Wait, so are you using those or are those just for "examples"?

Anyway, this is looking good, keep it up!

Last edited:

Metallic

Proud Loner
    Years
  • Great hack! Your towns and routes have a nice style, and the story seems intriguing so far. One question: (If you've already adressed this and I just missed seeing it, sorry for asking) Why can't my Pokemon evolve? Possibly it is simply because this is only a beta version? Or is it something far more sinister... XoX

Edit: Sorry. I'm using a G-Sharked file. I see now that you have to get a Pokedex before you can evolve Pokemon. That makes sense, actually... Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the final version of this!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    do you have the new pokemon in it??
    you should make a game whit all the pokemon in, and a great story..

but great hack:D keep the good work:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back