• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Lost Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Hello, thank you for commenting, now I bring the images of the first gym, even without trainers (we are changing the levels of the pokemon)

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

Sera ~

I repeat for 3 ª time xD

You put punctuations to each of the things of the hack (Script, tiles, mini, palettes and story) and later give your opinion in every paragraph ;), it who wants, if you do not want, since you do not do it xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    emm...we don't add Fakemon,and we insert some DP pokes...
    The hack looks nice but I have always considered the action of adding DP pokemon to a GBA game and leaving holes in the pokedex to be pointless. Unless you can ASM hack the full 493 pokemon into the rom (I wonder why this has not been attempted yet) then I wouldn't recommend it. There are bound to be better things to use the spare pokemon entries for. Though apart from that your hack looks like a work of art and a highly original idea, keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Hello, I bring the last images of the beta, and with this already serious 100 % the maping ;) only they stay scripts, mini and tiles ... these images correspond with the temple (though it it does not seem xD) and many surprises, that maku doing this one now:

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

The last image belongs to the script (even in construction) and is very importantly ;)

Comment a lot of, plis!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Wow i love the GYM but how about 1 trainer ? XDD
    Well the last images really cool!

keep goin' guyz!

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • On topic: The graphics are really nice, and the story is really... insteresting I guess xD. Though I think you should change the D/P looking overworld into a more R/S/E looking sprite, or change the other sprites into D/P looking sprites.

Off topic:Haven't been in this section for awhile

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hmm... so all OW sprites will be DP Typed, right?

It will be not good if you don't add trainers to the first GYM.

Maybe, at least 2 trainers and that will be enough.

Throw that Flannery away. Add a new DP OW Type to the GYM leader.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    This looks amazing!!!! I cant wait to play this, i hope it gets finished!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Well, of the mini I am thinking it, and believe that not was changed, since was changed the other minis, not that of the protagonist ... with regard to it of the gim, there are trainers ... but ... they are hidden under the soil (by means of a script) this way that do not worry xD
    Soon new updates ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Heyyyy!!!
    Before long time with "no" News...
    Here's a new video
    Who explains what do you have to do on the Mayan Temple^^
    If anyone don't understand... ASCENSOR mean elevator...
    https://es.youtube.com/watch?v=g0froJL73GQ
    PD: We have to change the Ruby minis to DP minis
    PD2: When the elevator is running,i stopped the video, becouse i don't want to show the next room xD
    jajajajajaj
    I hope you like!!

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
  • I love the graphics in this hack and you have a cool story, thank the Pokemon Newsletter fro helping to promote your hack. Good luck with your hack and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    This looks really neat! I can't wait until it's finished! (There's gonna be an English version too, right?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    By request of the people I have decided to change the interior of the gim, giving him a touch many personal and like that mas stays after these changes (some tiles are riping of zelda minish cap ;))

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

POKéMON Lost Treasure

PD: The trainers are hidden in the soil, this way that nobody know where they hide ;)

PD2: herr_sebbe, The game have a version in English ;) in beta1 ;)

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • Wow i aposlutly love the look of the gym now great job :) could i be a ingame trainer called Scott and the thing saying wat i am like Pokemon trainer could be Shadow Lurker coz i think that would be SOO cool

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Already we have put your name in the trainer, also, I say to you that since I am so inspired, am going to do again the tiles of the Mayan temple, in order that they remain better ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back