• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon lover in a sea of dudes

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Alone. Some of my friends do know Pokemon but they don't play the game.
    But my cousin does from Canada and my only friend from middle school.

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
    Years
    I mostly enjoy Pokemon alone, which is why I decided to come on here. I'm sick of it. :P Haha.

Although I did force my friend who's not into Pokemon (or video games at all, for that matter), to start a game on Soul Silver once. It was pretty funny while it lasted...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't know any pokemon fans in real life, at least not current up to date ones. I have a couple "suspicions" but nothing I'd take a chance on.

My best friend isn't a gamer (he's more into music) but I can talk to him about anything, he's by far the least judgemental person I know.

It's interesting how the vast majority of members on this site appear to be 20+

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    At least ten of my friends in my bus know pokemon. But they are simply not as addicted as me. Other than that I do have a cousin who used to play pokemon when he was 10 or something and he eventually started hating it at the age of 20.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
    I have a few friends who like/liked Pokemon, and since they're in my core group of friends no-one else really have the need to mock us.

None of them have X actually, or a 3DS, but one of them knows a lot and so basically helps me along the way. =P

There is actually a Pokemon Society here at my University, which is fairly popular, but I decided not to join as I was seen as a weird geek at school and wanted to reinvent myself. =P

Back