• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Matching Card Game! - [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP

Years
  • Hey, folks! Today I bring you another little fangame I made: Pokémon Matching Card Game!

Pokémon Matching Card Game! - [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP

This minigame is part of another of my fangames: New Pokémon Camp, but I have decided to bring it independently. It is nothing more and nothing less than an arcade card game in which we will test our knowledge of the effectiveness of the different types of Pokémon. We will get 2 cards, ours and the reference, as well as a random effectiveness. We must drag our card if we believe that our Pokémon corresponds to the effectiveness against the Reference Pokémon. For example, Charmander + Effectiveness (x2) + Bulbasaur -> swipe right.

There are 3 game modes:

Infinite mode: Continue until you fail.
    Against the clock mode: Make as many points as you can in 2 minutes. If you fail, one point will be subtracted.
    Sprite vs Text: Test your knowledge of names. Instead of effectivities, check if the sprite and pokémon name are correct.

Languages:

The game is available in:
    • Spanish
    • English
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Japanese
    • Portuguese
    It can be changed at any time from the settings.

Platforms:

• Windows (x64)
    • MacOS (x64 Intel & Apple Silicon)
    • Linux (AMD x86_64)
    • Android 7.1+
    • iOS 17+

Screenshots:

Pokémon Matching Card Game! - [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP Pokémon Matching Card Game! - [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP Pokémon Matching Card Game! - [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT/JAP

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:
    • The Pokémon Company
    • Nintendo
    • Creatures Inc

Back