• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Media Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

2MooglesGaming

PokeMoogles
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2015
    Awesome! Really enjoying the stuff here :)

My girlfriend and I have a YouTube channel where we do gaming Top 5's and original animations. Our last video was about Fairy types. If anyone would like to watch it, here it is:

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2015
    PokeRap - "Gen. 1 in a Nutshell" (Gen. 1 Battle Theme Rap)

Thank you all so much for watching! Stay safe, stay warm, and stay happy! Peace!

PS: If this is the wrong section then if a mod can move it I would greatly appreciate it! thanks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think you messed up the BBCode there. Should be like this, eh?

:3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • So I have been scouring youtube for the best ORAS remake music I can find and I came up with this list by multiple youtube channels. I hope you guys enjoy this. Took me some time to create this list!

(Can't post links because new user but I needed to spread this with everyone ) Just add youtube.com before them

Wild Battle Theme - /watch?v=mTSpMl5jpPw
    Vs Gym Leader - /watch?v=eDfbtYOtNAU
    Dive - /watch?v=_PxhAUaOJ0Y
    Drought & Flood Fused (V. Interesting one) - /RYLRivSmoDg
    Frontier Brain Prediction - /watch?v=1tyeklyOyHY
    Littleroot Town - /watch?v=dVii7o4Jjc8
    Vs Elite Four - /watch?v=wTftH_QKee4

Excellent work on these tunes.

I remember listening to someone else's R/B renditions of the OST but your list convinced me to save up more space on my MP3 players :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Using Pokemon From Fire Red to Make a Music Video :o

Hey guys this is a video a made a while bavk amd i was wondering what you think of it! Its a music video using pokemons names to match the lyrics of the song! I hope you all enjoy! :D
    Video link : http://youtu.be/Tdo7Rhz45ig

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Hello everyone!

I do not know if this is the right thread but I think so!

Here is a movie that I've done. This is a sequel to my "in real life" series. The series has over 1,7 million views on youtube now! I never thought it would become so popular :p This time, Andreas will go to the Mushroom Kingdom, the Super Mario World! :) Hope you like it!

Pictures:
    zXRrG9s.jpg

Movie:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone!

I do not know if this is the right thread but I think so!

Here is a movie that I've done. This is a sequel to my "in real life" series. The series has over 1,7 million views on youtube now! I never thought it would become so popular :p This time, Andreas will go to the Mushroom Kingdom, the Super Mario World! :) Hope you like it!

Pictures:
    zXRrG9s.jpg

Movie:
    I just love your vids, they are so well made! Och svenska, haha. Interesting to make crossovers. I'm guessing he had an extra life there at the end? And aha, Link is coming next, isn't he 8)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Tackar! Yes he had an extra life :) The next episode will be about Megaman! After that, who knows ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This place certainly hasn't been the most active ever, so we are now opting to let people create their own threads if they want to show off their videos or someone else's.

Just remember that you can't just put a link to your youtube channel or whatever to advertise it - you've got to actually post the video or music here on PC in your thread and let people comment on it! :)

Let's hope we see more pokémon themed video and music threads in the future! For now, let's say good night to the Pokémon Media Lounge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back