• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mind Crystal [GBC Crystal Remake]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I wouldn't mind beta testing this either, since I absolutely fell in love with this thread. However, I think you should include green in Cerulean cave as well, and rework it a bit. Kinda like Mt. Silver has Red. And Blue's a gym leader. So, why not involve Green as well?

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
    Years
  • I really like how the battle music just starts going fast, because it makes feel like there is actually a fight going on rather than something like a funeral.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Well, I remember seeing this hack wah, I like the idea of another remake of Jhoto, as to the blades,
    I like a lot, I've only seen a few errors in the mapping but nothing that can not be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Cool!

I want to download this game T_T

where/when can I download it???????????????????TTTTTTT

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • pure_water, please don't revive threads that have been dead for over a month.

Tenn Tenki, please don't mini-mod. I'm getting tired of deleting your posts. Stop it now.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back