• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Chronicles of the Rod (Part One, Currently Open) [12-13*]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
Years
  • ((OOC: Eww, forum drama. >.>; Peace and love, people!))

--

As the party began to board the ship, Clare's worries began to melt away. It looked quite safe, even by her standards. That and she may have been too busy looking at all the pretty ornaments which adorned the outer and inner walls to be worrying about her safety, which is a rather rare occasion for her as she was the sort of Pokemon who would run screaming from a Budew.

Once aboard, she found herself warping to different parts of the ship, exploring every part she
    could as if she were a human child in a toy store. She had been on many ships, but none quite like this one. The ships she was used to were powered with motors and made mostly of steel.

This one, to her, looked like something out of one of the storybooks her trainer used to read to her. Sadly, her little trip around the boat came to an abrupt end when said ship began to move. By then she was on the deck, in clear view of the other Pokemon which meant they could watch her lose her balance and fall onto her rear end.

Scrambling for her spoons and emergency paper bag, the embarrassed Alakazam hoped - no, silently prayed - that no-one saw her fall. Though she believed she was weak, she didn't want to look as if she was lest any of the other Pokemon didn't have her best intentions in mind. She then retreated to a corner of the ship where she could isolate herself from the others... or so she thought. Instead, she'd warped right next to a Sneasel with his claws fully extended, admiring a wooden replica of a Razor Claw which he'd presumably crafted himself with his own razor-sharp claws by which she was intimidated.

"Umm... I'll just leave you to that, then..." She squeaked, backing away slowly.

She couldn't teleport onto, from or within a moving platform so instead of doing so, she clumsily walked over to the other side of the ship's deck. Her weak muscles and brittle bones struggled to support their own weight while she stood on solid ground, let alone while moving on a boat which rocked back and forth without warning. This being known, she half-expected to fall flat on her face. However, this never happened for her left knee gave out and she fell onto that. She cried out in pain, dropped everything she was holding and clutched her leg. The pain she was experiencing did not help at all with the nausea bubbling up in her stomach, whose contents were just begging to be expelled.

Once she heard the Bagon from earlier vocalizing loudly as he counted supplies, she felt as if she was about to break down right there and then. Luckily for the others aboard the ship, her spoons weren't currently in her hands and so her power had been too greatly reduced for her to effectively throw one of the violent telekinetic tantrums for which she was notorious. Alas, all she could do at that moment was burst into tears in front of everyone.

Years
  • "Hmm? Oh its a Razor Claw replica, I need a real one to evolve but its nice to dream."

Bambi nodded along as he continued. "If you want something made then i could try make it, I always carry lots of wood with me because ive been really bored since trying to quit stea... Uhh ignore that.. so do you want anything?"

"Umm, not at the moment. I'm sure it'll come in handy later on, though. And what were you saying about trying to qui-"

She broke off as she observed the Alakazam being flung violently across the deck in a state of apparent distress. She had dropped both her spoons, as well as the paper bag she'd previously been carrying around for some reason. Unfortunately, the eevee figured she had a pretty good idea. Hopefully she wouldn't have to use it.

Bambi turned back to the Sneasel. "Yeahhh... Oh! I never got your name. I'm Bambi, nice to meet you." She held out a paw, then wished she hadn't considering the razor-sharp claws that she would be expected to shake. Instead, she sat down neatly and tucked her tail in front of both paws (just in case), as if she'd been meaning to do that the whole time.

The ship rocked a little, and she immediately leaned to one side so that she could balance. The ship's movement wasn't all that hard to get used to, though she supposed that would change quite a bit if they ran into rough weather.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • About half an hour had passed since everyone boarded the ship and set sail towards Blizzard Island.

Nogab couldn't take it anymore, "GAH! I CAN'T DO THIS! COUNTING IN YOUR HEAD IS TOO HARD! I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO BASH MY HEAD INTO A ROCK! AH!"

He then proceeded into smashing his steel-hard skull into the the center of the wall, leaving a large dent where it struck.

Meanwhile, Tori was busy staring at the sea from the bow. "...It feels odd being stranded in the middle of the sea, being a fire type and all..."

*Thunk*

Tori noticed a sound come from the side of the ship. "Hmmm, it must be some debris or something..."

*Thunk*

"That's strange..."

Tori peered at the side of the ship, but there was nothing there. "I must be hearing things..."

~~

Beldum was trying frantically to push the ship away from the whirlpool that it had spotted. "Ship...Don't go...Pool...Destroy..."

Beldum focused all it's strength and tackled the side of the ship with every last bit of it's power, but it only suucceded in imbedding itself into the side.

"Ship...Pool...Stress...Much stress..."

~~

Minkel was steering the ship about when he detected something amiss.

"Could it be?"

He spotted a small shape in the water, expanding as they got closer and closer. Minkel checked around him. "Drat, it appears that I have used up all of my Gale Orbs..."

The mime pulled out an odd device and calmly shouted into it, "It appears that we might be experiencing a few difficulties on our trip. Do not be alarmed, but I do suggest that you hold on to the railing, or any sturdy part of the ship for the matter, as this might become a rough ride!"

Minkel conjured a massive reflective screen around the entire ship, encasing it in a bubble.

Years
  • "The names Shadow, Its... Nice to meet you.." The sneasel replied, shaking her paw carefully. "Sorry.. Im not good with people.. Its just.. a thing.."

Bambi watched as he ran off to go help the Alakazam.
    That was nice of him... He seemed to be acting sort of wierd about giving her stuff back, however.

The eevee jumped about a foot into the air when the Bagon yelled, then proceeded to slam his head into the wall since obviously just screaming at the top of his lungs couldn't get rid of the frustration he felt at counting in his head. She made a note not to get too close to him next time he started counting anything.

The ship seemed to jolt a bit as something bumped into it, and she almost lost her balance and fell on her face when she heard the Mr. Mime's voice blare out from whatever he was holding.

"It appears that we might be experiencing a few difficulties on our trip. Do not be alarmed, but I do suggest that you hold on to the railing, or any sturdy part of the ship for the matter, as this might become a rough ride!"

"Dang it..." she muttered as she immediately dropped her backpack and skittered over to a mast, where she clung on with her front paws.

"Ugh... These paws... Weren't made for... Holding on to stuff..."

A few seconds later she was dazzled by a huge, mirror-like orb that had somehow been conjured around their ship. "What the...?"

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • "Uhh.. Hey umm... Let me.. Uhh help you up?"

Clare shivered as the Sneasel from whom she had ran approached her. His claws seemed sharper now that they were being held out at her. She was reluctant to touch hands and as she later discovered, so was he.

"Urm.. you know what... Im not sure it'd be safe.." Sneasel stated, then gathering her possessions. If he was going to steal them as she half suspected, Clare would darned well let him - he had enormous claws and a type advantage.

An Alakazam without her spoons wouldn't stand a chance. She hadn't the slightest clue what a Sneasel would want with items of cutlery, though she jumped to the conclusion that he may take off with them just to upset her. Much to her surprise, Sneasel shakily set her spoons and bag before her.

"H-Heres your stuff back.." He stuttered before dashing off to the corner of the ship where he previously sat. To Clare, it seemed that he was almost as anxious as she was.

She had to admit, it was a rather awkward situation there - it isn't every day that a psychic which should have an IQ in excess of 5000 trip over her own feet and make a complete fool of herself. Braving the physical and emotional pain, she plucked her things from the ground before her and telekinetically lifted herself back into an upright position. As to why she didn't think of that earlier - well, let's just say she sometimes forgets that she can do those things.

Clare steadily carried herself to a corner on the opposite end of the deck to where Sneasel and Eevee were sitting, where she sat curled up with her arms around her knees... Until the ride got particularly rocky and the nausea had come back to haunt her. Having been in similar situations before, she swiftly grabbed the paper bag she had brought on board and after looking around to check that the coast was clear, held it to her snout and... well, showed the most obvious symptom of motion sickness.

Once that ordeal was over, she neatly folded the bag's opening and since she hadn't the heart to litter or to disgust anyone by asking them where she should put it, she utilized telekinesis to hold it for the next half hour, which was when she discovered that she needed to pull out her spare bag... That is, if she remembered to bring one.

Clare was spoiled by her trainer, who always organized things for her. Since she was shunted off the main team for a Smoochum and put out to the local daycare, she depended on a stray Tropius to get her organized. Unfortunately, Tropius weren't the brightest Pokemon and so she often wound up horrifically unprepared.

Fortunately for her, after checking down her chestplate she found another neatly folded bag, which she unfolded and held ready after placing the full bag beside her. Then she was startled by a loud clunk in the side of the ship. She jumped, almost knocking over the full bag, though miraculously she missed it and therefore did not cause a dreadful mess.

What she heard next, however, made her die a little inside.
    "It appears that we might be experiencing a few difficulties on our trip. Do not be alarmed, but I do suggest that you hold on to the railing, or any sturdy part of the ship for the matter, as this might become a rough ride!" Announced Minkel, pulling out of thin air a strange device of sorts, after which an enormous bubble, which vaguely resembled a Light Screen, formed around the exterior of the ship.

By now, Clare had finally decided that she'd muster up what little courage she had to approach Mr. Mime and ask him a rather embarrassing question. As he had warned all on board to brace themselves, she had to think quickly as to what means of locomotion she was to use. Then it hit her - she had used telekinesis to heave herself back onto her feet and in the past has used it to levitate. Smiling the first smile she did today, she gathered her things and steadily floated on over to Minkel, clutching both spoons in one hand and the bag of her stomach contents in the other. Naturally, her smile faded long before she reached him. She knew she was going to regret this, but what could she do?

"Err... Ummm... Excuse me, b-but d-do you know w-where I can, ummm, put this?" She stuttered, avoiding eye contact with Minkel as she held out the disgusting object.

--

((OOC: After re-reading my posts, I just realized how much of a Mary-Sue my character is. >.>;))

Niprop

Years
  • As the ship went closer and closer to the whirlpool (which was actually the Bottomless Sea), a loud creaking sound could be heard.

Minkel was busy steering the ship away from the area, and despite the situation, he remained perfectly calm, perhaps a bit too much.

Clare went up to the mime, holding a bag in one of her hands. "Err... Ummm... Excuse me, b-but d-do you know w-where I can, ummm, put this?"

Minkel glanced at the disgusting object, "Why, that object would do best over...there." He pointed at a barrel with a wooden lid, normally used for storing liquids and powders.

He snapped his fingers, and the lid flipped open.

Meanwhile, at the top of the crow's nest, Nogab was ready to leap off of it and into the deck, like he had done on days where he particularly wished to fly. This time though, he was going to jump to clear his head. As he was ready to leap, something quite odd happened.

! ! ! ! !

Nogab tripped backwards, where he landed head-first on a still resting Karzai.

Back at the deck, Tori was holding on to the side rails with her left talon. Quilbert had a difficult time grabbing on with his stubby arms and legs, "Gah, maybe I should go into the storage room or something, since I'll probably break my claws trying to hold onto here..."

! ! ! ! !
    *Creak*

Quilbert tumbled out into the front of the deck, startling him and causing him to momentarily release his back flames. Luckily, the ship was fire-resistant, and he only slightly blackened the area the fire hit.

~~

Beldum was struggling to get out of his position, trying to pull itself out of the ship, but to no avail. It was stuck, and it couldn't move out of the ship if it wanted to. It watched as the ship got closer and closer to the whirlpool, and it could of sworn it had seen a Gyrados in the midst of the rapids. "Not easy...This Exploration...Not Easy..."

Years
  • The sound of Clare's retching wasn't Bambi's mounting nausea at all while she clung to the mast, and she was relieved when the Alakazam floated away (why hadn't she done that before?) to go dispose of the offensive item.

"I wish I had ice beam or some sort of ice move" She heard Shadow say to himself. "Ugh... I guess were going to get crushed bt that thing.. I really want to get to Blizzard Island.."

Bambi groaned inwardly. They were all going to die this soon? They hadn't even got to their first stop yet! Immediately she started panicking, finally forcing herself to think straight by banging her head into the mast repeatedly.

"Okay, first thing's first," she commented to herself, making her way hesitantly across the violently swaying deck. She braced herself against the railing and carefully peered over.

Big mistake. Her eyes widened as they took in the whirlpool spinning rapidly in front of the ship, getting bigger much, much too fast. The Eevee scrambled back to the mast and clung on with all her might. How in the world could they possibly get away from that? It was beyond her completely. She closed her eyes and tried to think, but only succeeded in making her head hurt.

Maybe the Sneasel had been on to something. Did any of them know ice moves? Maybe she could ask-

Bambi was jolted out of her thoughts as the ship lurched again. Her paws, which had relaxed a little while she was thinking, slipped off the mast as she slid across the deck, bumping heavily against a pile of storage crates.

"Owww..." She struggled to stand up, which failed. However, she was able to slither around the barrels and grab the side rail of the ship.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    hey i'm sorry but i'm going to have to drop out of the rp...i just don't have the time anymore...sorry

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • Nodding after Minkel directed her to the barrel, Clare plonked the foul item she was holding into it and proceeded to float off.

That was when the ride got obscenely rough.

The ship began to shake and swerve violently, even almost turning a full 180 at one point. All around the deck, Pokemon struggled to hold onto parts of the ship, though many still wound up being thrown around as if Kyogre and Rayquaza were playing pool with Pokemon with . Yet all the ship's movement did to Clare was make her nauseous... and, of course, scare her out of what little wit she had.

"GOOD ARCEUS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" She cried out, as if panicking was going to make the situation any less dire.

Unable to deal with such stress, Clare burst into tears. As she had her spoons on her, she threw one of the so-called 'telekinetic tantrums' she was notorious for.

The objects - but thankfully not the Pokemon - being thrown across the ship were gripped by the great power of Clare's small mind, suspended in mid-air then lifted higher and higher until they almost touched the top of the mighty bubble which surrounded the ship.

By this stage, she would usually slam everything heavily upon the ground just as a spoiled human child would stomp their foot when they don't get their own way. This time was no exception - she held her spoons out at arm's length and prepared to further lower everyone's chances of survival whilst damaging the ship in the process.

She didn't know what she was doing, nor did she know exactly what she was doing it to. All she knew was that she was flustered, frightened and upset. The sense of impending doom creeping into her from all directions overwhelmed her. She wasn't even aware that she could utilize the power being wasted on throwing a fit to help her fellow Pokemon deal with being knocked about an erratically moving boat in the middle of nowhere.

((OOC: Sorry for the lame post. =P I still have a brick in my head.
    Oh, by the way - Bye Tim!))

Niprop

Years
  • ((Understood. Farewell.))

The ship rattled intensely, tossing and turning madly as it was about to sink into the abyss. A massive wave struck the deck, drenching everyone on board. The force caused the left mast to creak from pressure. "Oh dear. I guess I'll have to repair that later..." Minkel shook his head.

Quilbert ran up to the front, and noticed the mime. "How can you be so calm at a time like this!?! We're all going to sink into the bottom of the sea, and you act like it's nothing!"

Minkel gazed at the Cyndaquil for a bit, "Oh, well I have a feeling that we might just not. Just a hunch, per say, but I'm sure there's a little bit more to it. Besides, what's the use of panicking?"

~~

Beldum foucused all it's will power into sending a message. Please...Others..Need help...Ship sinking...Help...

The metalic Pokémon's eye flashed, as if it were sending a beacon. It had detected help. Less then a few minutes later, the sea was swarming with Beldum, Metang, and Magnemite, all responding to the distress call. The Beldum sent another message. Ship...Move away...Whirlpool...

The army of Pokémon gathered around the bottom of the ship, and started pushing away from the whirlpool, using all their combined might.

Years
  • "GOOD ARCEUS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

Bambi had no idea who had screamed it, but it did seem to sum up their situation pretty well. It looked pretty dire. The ship was lurching nauseatingly towards the whirlpool, or maybe they'd already been sucked into the spiral, she didn't know. And she wasn't going to be the one to look over the side.

The Eevee watched several shipboard items rise into the air and was mystified, until she noticed the Alakazam waving her spoons around hysterically, like that was going to help at all. Then the Psychic pokemon held her spoons at arms length, almost like she was going to...

Oh, please, please no. Someone needed to come over and tell her that Clare was not about to slam all the barrels and other similar ship stuff onto the deck from that height. She squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for a disaster, when...

Thunk.

The thunk came from only one side of the ship, the side that was facing towards the center of the whirlpool. To her surprise, however, she didn't hear the rush of water entering a hole in the ship's hull, or feel any sudden lurches that would warn them that the ship, in addition to being on a direct course towards a whirlpool, was also taking on water.

In fact, it almost seemed like they were moving... away from the whirlpool. The awful lurching stopped, like something was steadying it.

Finally Bambi got up her courage and pried her front paws loose from the railing. Standing on her hind paws, she peeked over the side, almost fearing what she would see. Maybe they had been sucked into the whirlpool, and were all dead? Who knew?

Huh? The water around them were swarming with Steel-type pokemon. Metang, Beldum, Magnemite... They were all pushing the ship away from the whirlpool, which still swirled sickeningly close to the ship.

"What in the name of Arceus..." She flopped on to the ground in relief. "We're a... a... alive!" She stood up and then sat down, feeling an urge to pass out with relief. But where had all the pokemon come from? And why did they decide to help them? Could there be land nearby?

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • As she was about to heavily force down unto the ship everything she was holding up with the misused powers of her mind, Clare along with everyone else on board was washed over with an enormous wave.

While the water did knock overboard many of the objects that Clare was about to use to vandalize Mr. Minkel's property, it also caused the mast towards the left of the ship to bend and break from the force beign applied to it. Clare thought she heard the Mr. Mime mumble something under his breath, but she was too busy recovering from being smacked in the face with a live Feebas who had been carried by the freak wave to listen.

Drenched from head to toe and smelling like Feebas, Clare suffered yet another nervous breakdown. However, this time she had managed to refrain from attempting to cause further destruction.

She chewed on the handle of one of her spoons, the arm of the hand clutching the other one wrapped around her bent knees whilst she rocked back and forth trying to humor herself that this was all just a horrible dream.

For Clare, today had been nothing but one disaster after another, quite like how she perceived almost every other day of her life. She wondered why she ever agreed to come along on this expedition. Whatever the reason, she greatly regretted it. She closed her eyes and her whole life flashed before them.

Throughout that life, she had been ripped from the arms of her mother, spoiled by her first trainer, then spoiled even further by her second and current trainer. It had been a blessed life and she thought it a crying shame that it had to end so soon. All because she decided to sneak out of home with that Tropius.

There was no use crying, but she did it anyway. She may as well have flooded the ship with her tears before the freak wave had anything to do with it. Clare wondered what she was going to do. She had been burning a hole in her trainer's bank account for much too long to die and waste even more of her money on hiring a search party to find a dead Pokemon. In short, Clare felt horrible.

Then it happened. A dull thud was heard across the ship from its bottom, then the ship began to move further and further from the bottomless sea's vicious whirlpool. Clare was too much of a coward to bear moving to the side of the ship to have a look at whatever was causing this movement. That and she felt that dreaded sickly feeling of nausea bubbling up towards her throat. She reached down her chestplate for another bag, only to find that the last one she had on her had become soggy, courtesy of the unwelcome wave which had flooded the deck only minutes ago.

Flustered and frustrated, she had no choice but to run on over to the side of the ship and lean over the railing to do the unpleasant task of ridding herself of the highly unpleasant condition with which she was afflicted. However, she found herself struggling to hold back as she stared on down at the area surrounding the side of the ship.

Steel-type Pokemon. Swarms of them. Pulling with all their might to save the Pokemon aboard this forsaken ship from their doom. Thankfully for herself and for those steel Pokemon, she later found that the nausea she felt this time was merely a false alarm. Nonetheless, she was stunned by the sight of them all. Clare had never seen so many steel types in one place prior to this occasion, nor had she seen a Probopass, whose appearance frightened her beyond belief.

Now Clare was no oil painting either, but she and anyone else with eyes would agree that the moustached magnet darned well made the Alakazam look like Team Charm's Gardevoir.

((OOC: Sorry for my looooooong absence as well as the lameness of this post. >.>))

Last edited:

Niprop

Years
  • As the team pushed the ship away from the massive whirlpool, the ship creaked and bent less and less, until they finally managed to push it into the calm. "Thank you...Friends..."

And with that, the metallic pokémon started to retreat back to their lairs, as some of them (Nosepass and Probopass in particular) didn't fancy getting wet, and would rather spend their time in a cave. A Magneton, paired with a Probopass went up to the little pokémon and pulled Beldum out of the ships hull. The two (or four, as it would seem) then went off with the rest of the swarm.

Beldum quickly reattached itself into the side of the ship. This time, it was destined to go on an adventure, and nothing would stop it!

~~

Quilbert stared in awe at what just happened.

An army of steel pokémon had went up to the ship and pushed it away from the vortex, and steel-type didn't normally go near water. Tori gazed similarly, but hers was mainly directed towards the fleeing Probopass, having never seen one before.

Minkel just stood at the top of the deck, like he knew something like this would happen. The cyndaquil stammered, "Yo...You did this?" But the mime only shook his head. "Indeed, I do have psychic powers, but I lack the knowlage to comunicate with it at such a scale. Let's just say, we have luck on our side."

Nogab fell head-first onto the front of the side, not that it mattered, as his skull was meant for such drops. "DID YOU GUYS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED? AN ARMY OF STEELS JUST CAME OUT AND SAVED US! THEY MUST REALLY LIKE US OR SOMETHING!"

After a song while of talking over what had just happened, the team had decided to set sail yet again. Minkel managed to use his psychic powers to pull the fallen mast back up, and locked it into place with an invisible barrier. there were many other dents and scratches all over the ship (including a small crack from where Nogab landed on with his head), but none of them hindered the ship noticeably.

Another hour passed. They were just half an hour away from their destination, and Nogab could make out the faintest of outlines of Blizzard from the top of the crows nest. Tori gazed from the bow. We're almost there. Perhaps here I can prove my worth as a team leader, and if not, at least I went on an adventure. I wonder though, is it really like what the legends say? Do wild, feral pokémon really inhabit the island? Oh well, at least she was a fire type. She cold melt away any ice attacks...Or she hope she could.

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
  • Clare retreated to the middle of the deck, where she absently extracted with her fingers pieces of seaweed from her whiskers whilst the Steel-type Pokemon left for dry land. She didn't know, nor did she care as to why the Steel-types decided to help them. All she knew was that she was cold, uncomfortable and quite shaken up by the whole experience. That and there was a Feebas stranded on the ship.

Deciding that it wouldn't hurt to make herself slightly useful for once, Clare utilized a Psychic attack to throw Feebas back into the water where he belonged. He didn't like being 'handled' so roughly, though he was somewhat flattered that a female Pokemon had noticed him, being so ugly. Said female Pokemon was now aimlessly ambling around the ship, one hand clutching her too-thin stomach and the other clutching both of her spoons.

She couldn't wait until the boat trip was over, especially since she didn't have a Pokeball to retreat into this time. She gave a sigh of relief once she heard one of the male Pokemon - presumably Sneasel - exclaim that they had almost reached their destination.

"Yes! Were so close now!" Sneasel announced. If she didn't feel so nauseous, Clare would have started dancing around like a little imp. A very furry, very canine imp. With a moustache.

However, this mood quickly faded as she remembered where they were headed. Blizzard Island, where she could end up cornered by a group of Weavile, pelted with hail or worse. Though she wasn't known to be as afraid of ghost-types than she was of anyone else, she still feared encountering the convicted serial killer Froslass who lived there.

As the ship neared its destination, Clare found herself becoming so nervous that it made her feel even more nauseous than she already felt.

((OOC: GAH. Another long absence.... and I made a lame post. >.>))

Niprop

Years
  • ~~

A salamence was waiting impatiently in Pokémon Square.

"Grrr, where could those idiots be!"

The dragon was massive, large enough for three full-sized humans to ride his back. He had slightly darker colored skin then the rest of his species, and his wings had a slightly crooked appearance. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was ready to set a near-by building on fire when he noticed a small speckle in the distance. It grew larger and larger, to the point where he could make out three pokémon in the distance. after a few minutes, they stood in front of them.

One of them was a Weavile, with slightly bent claws and a single scar appearing around his left eye. To the left of him, was a Grimer, busy trying to chew an apple open, oblivious to the fact that he couldn't bite without teeth. The third pok
    émon was a Sableye, glancing from left to right warily, as if checking for something.

"
    I demand to know what took you fools took over an hour to search for treasure! Surely it can't be that hard to steal and not get caught!"

The Weavile glared, "Look "boss", we've been searching everywhere we can without getting caught, but there's hardly anything here to take! That Kecleon guy always has lots of customers, so we can't take from him, that Wigglytuff creep just stands around acting all weird, and the Slime Bag's stand doesn't even have anything for grabs!"

Salamance stomped a massive foot forward. "You DID get something, did you? Tell me that you DID manage to steal something that's worth the time you wasted?"

The Weavile swiped the apple from the Grimer's mouth and placed it beside Salamence. "Here, if you have the guts to eat it."

"If it weren't for the fact you were the best thief I have Blackalley, I'd set you ablaze right now. Dirtfeast!?"

The grimer stared at Salamence with a blank expression, "Ayup. Sorry boss, I have nothin, Blacky there stole my apple...Can I have it back?"

Salamence kicked the apple into Dirt Feast's face, knocking him down.

"You're all useless! GROAH!"

Just when Salamence was about to go on an outrage, the Sableye pulled something out from the unseen.

"If it really means that much to you, I did find this..."

It was a beaten up piece of parchment, wrinkled and dull from wear.

"GRRROO!...WHAT?"

Salamence used his wings to blow the piece of paper away from the Sableye's hands and onto the ground, also opening it in the process. It was a map, with the details starting from Treasure Town, and ending at an odd area near Blizzard Island.

Dirt Feast stared down at the parchment before him.

"Hey umm...Is that a map to uhhh, treasure?"

"Give me that!"

Darkalley took the swiped the map and started looking at it.

"Hmmm, ehmmm...Hey, this map leads to some place near Blizzard Island! I've heard rumors about it when I still lived there, but I thought that was just a dumb story..."

Salamence eagerly gazed at the object, "Do you know what this means? For one, Duster is now the best thief, and for another, this can be our opportunity to get all the treasure we've been dreaming of!"

The group all stammered at once, "Treasure!?"

Darkalley stood up tall with a smug look on his face, "Finally, we can actually take something of worth! I'll be known as the best thief to have ever lived! Now let's fly there right awa..."

Salamance roared. "NO! I AM NOT LETTING ANY OF YOU RIDE ON MY BACK! I STILL REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!"

Dirt Feast made himself look small. "Ehhh, sorry boss, but I'm always icky and slimy. It's um, the way I just am."

"No, this time, we go there by sea! I've managed to find a Wailord cheap enough to transport us anywhere around the globe for minimal wages, and willing to have Dirt Feast climb on his back! I was gonna use him for something else, but anything is better then having a dripping puddle of slime on you!"

Duster blinked, half ignoring what Salamence was shouting.

"Should we get going then?"

Salamence shook his head, "No, we, I can't do anything with just the three of you foosballs, and with this trip, I'm going to need expendable minions! Go to the areas of
    Pokémon Square and recruit as many Pokémon as you can! I want you back in an hour, by then, I'll get Wailord! Understood?"

The three sighed.

"Yes boss..."

((Now, the thread is open for a short time, join Salamence and Team Drudger in their adventure for treasure! Be wary though, Salamence doesn't hold high regard for his fellow "teamates".))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Open for Salamance's team huh? Well this is my first role play so I hope my sign up isen't too bad.

Name: Skype (Yeah it's named after a program but I think it's still a cool name for a porygon)

Pokemon: Porygon-Z

Level: 50

Description: Skype, like other porygon, Is an artificial pokemon, however throughout it's experiences alone exploring, It learned how to express emotion like any other pokemon. He floats around with a blue scarf tied tightly to his upper body since skype lacks a neck.

Skype can be very cocky when it comes to battle, often taunting his opponent, However outside of battle, It is usually very loyal and intelligent, willing to help his teammates out when in need with his ability to survive harsh conditions as an artificial pokemon, as well as use his ability, "conversion" ,to blend with his surroundings.

Why he's on an adventure: Skype has wanted to put his skills to the test for a long time by joining an exploration team. However many exploration teams have stayed away from Skype do to his weird appearance. Skype is even made fun of sometimes because of what he looks like. Skype has gotten into many fights due to this, and is where he gained most of his experience fighting.

He later learns Salamance is recruiting pokemon to join his team. He attempts to join this team, Hoping he'll be accepted. Little did Skype know this team isen't exactly the nicest bunch. Despite that, He'll do anything to get into an exploration team.

Moveset:
    Tri attack,
    Ice beam,
    Dark pulse,
    Conversion

So how was it? It's my first sign up so tell me if I have to edit anything :p

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Shudder this!

Name:

Horizon.

Pokémon:

Kirlia.

Level:

Male.

Description:

Horizon has a white body and looks as if he's wearing a mini-skirt. He has skinny, green legs. His hair doesn't block his eyes as much as a Ralt's hair does. Horizon's hair has bangs that reach down to its shoulders and the two red horns have shifted his position since his evolution, making them look like hair pins. More of all he's quite handsome or beautiful if you would want to compliment him as such.

Other

Personality :

Horizon is one happy-go-lucky pokemon and explorer. Good-natured and always able to take things in stride, he provides a decent contrast to the more serious demeanor of anyone else. He's also a talker, one thing anyone would like to tease him about. He might be a psychic type and may also be a bit small but he's by no means a coward, willing to take on any foe, big or small.

History :

Horizon was born as a Ralts in Fiery Forest, he still remember's that when he opened his eyes, he saw no one around him, alone all he was, he wondered why did his parent's leave him or anything, from where he came or anything of that matter, after being around there alone for two day's hungry, cold and tired, crying painfully, a Swampert came to Ralt's aid and took him to his Swamps and nurtured him like his own Kid and named the Ralt's Horizon. Horizon grew up playing with Mudkip's and other water pokemon around the Swamp, his Father as that's what he referred to the Swampert was the leader around the Swamps ; the Swamp was struck with shortage of food and Horizon's unusual behaviour of creating pyschokenetic mirages and other such images often either amazed other's or either scared them, Horizon soon realised that this wasn't his place to live, after all he was an odd pokemon to the Swampo-Stomp-Kip Community, though he was happy they had played with him and raised him properly, he had an sudden wish to go out and fend for himself rather than being a burden to his Father, seeking blessing's and after a bidding a tearfful adieu to his mates he set out on a journey to self-discover himself and look out if he can be of some use to someone and get into some profession, on of which he heard of most that was " exploring "

Why do they want to join.? :

Seeing his history, he travelled far and trained a lot finally evolving into Kirlia, he hasn't heard a word of his Father and his community still, and often wonder's about the secret of the world's beauty and it's mystery behind it, after seeking numerous help from various pokemon's along the journey he finally decided that he would become an explorer, who know's he thought, maybe one day he'd explore something good, with this motto he has decided to become an explorer and set out his foot upon treasure town and has had been staying over there for a while now without any place to live, he now hope's that if he get's some place where he could get employed as an explorer.

Moveset:

Offensive

Confusion
    Teleport
    Double Team
    Magical Leaf +1

Passive

Calm Mind

[ Hope this is fine ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back