• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Thank you "Heatran"!
    I like your new name!
    Does that mean you will want Heatran in the game now? lol.

That wouldn't be that bad of an idea, now would it?

It could explain a certain event that I've come up with in my head just now.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I love the screenies kebbles!

Nice title screen too, a nice added touch ;)

I can't wait, the pre-beta is going to be awesome, and i can't wait to see the legendary event!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Pre-Beta 0.75 is out now.
    You can download it in the 1st post of the thread, make sure you read the bugs/glitches and other stuff...
    Have fun, and I want feedback
    :D​

driger369

Fortitude Creed
    Years
    It looks great. Hopefully when i say that it won't crash this time. lol. I like the new tiles, they are a lot better than the previous ones. Good luck.

driger369

Fortitude Creed
    Years
    lol i released it before you posted so it won't crash haha.
    Thanks mate :)

Nice! I'm playing it right now and I must say it looks a lot better with the newer tiles. I can't wait until you finish the city so we can go there!

driger369

Fortitude Creed
    Years

Oh dam I ruined it, oh well the cave dosnt take very long...

I would have found out eventually. But I'll go do it now so that I can get to work. *running,running,running* Okay, Going in.

Great and I wanted to catch it too. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I can get it later, hopefully. Looks great, and I didn't find any bugs but that doesn't mean there aren't any, I didn't run over all the spaces. But it looks really great, hope it continues.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    oh dude mystical glacier is so awesome =) i loved the first beta but this one is so much better =) really incredible work ;)

but i found a bug *grmL+ in cave of origin there is a hiker at the ?end? of the cave... there i had a fight against a wild munchlax and when the munchlax fainted i played as the hiker and the hero stands in front of me -.- as the hiker i fought against an aron and after that i played as the hero again but i just can go 1 step left or one step right and the hero still stood in front of me ^^ when i lost a battle i was at the pokemon center and everything worked again...

nd sry for my confusing austrian english ^^

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Played it - loved it!
    Found things that I don't know if they're glitches or not, let's start, shall we?
    (I didn't read the glitches section on the first post, sorry, but I just wanted to put the ones I saw)

1. I saw this a lot in your game, instead of POKEMON you put POKeMON
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

2. The house on the left side still has grass behind it, just use the block editor really quick and fix it
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

3. Typo-aren't, not arn't
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

4. Arrow is slightly gone, not a big deal, but...ehh
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

5. Grass behind the Pokemon Center, another block editor job
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

6. House? He lives in his gym?
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

7. Typo - Through, not threw
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

8. Typo - Until, not intil
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

9. On top of a rock, you can't see it that well, but its really easy to fix
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

10. Actually, I don't know who I'm talking to! Oh, and its you're, not your
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

11. A bit hard, don't you think? The Seedot Made my Munchlax grow 3 levels, almost 4...and that thing after I beat it (Snorunt died trying, but used leer a lot for Munchlax), Munchlax grew another 3 levels :)
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

12. Typo - Believe, not Beleive
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

13. Just for the record, I wanted to make kebbles feel good, and I told him I would do this, so...
    Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Oh yeah, I thought Munchlax went over Herracross, not Kangaskhan, care to explain? (not that I mind, just wondering)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back