• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Yes I am actually. But you have to play through the entire beta first an screenshot your team as proof BWHAHAHA
    haha okay thats do able. just curious, in case i was wrong with me finishing it, how long does it take to beat the beta?
    I saw. I will be going through every script in the game. One by one and checking them for any errors that I can pick up. And then commencing with the quarantine and repair of them!
    haha it just popped out at me so i though i'd say it in case you missed it
    graphical error: when you go into the clarity town poke center the warp inside the center is a spot to the left of the entryway
    and right when you enter clarity town the border of clarity town and the route is glitchy

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    haha okay thats do able. just curious, in case i was wrong with me finishing it, how long does it take to beat the beta?

haha it just popped out at me so i though i'd say it in case you missed it

Honestly it varies on what you do. If you constantly train then of course it will take longer. If you look for a bulbasaur, that adds time too o.o The beta ends once you get your third badge. Ive played through it many times... *.*

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    im gonna start putting all things i see wrong in this post.
    1. the guy that walks around right when you enter glaurung forest, if he walks on to the dirt path parts of him dissapear. and if you walk on it the same thing happens.
    2. the other two i said in the other post.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Honestly it varies on what you do. If you constantly train then of course it will take longer. If you look for a bulbasaur, that adds time too o.o The beta ends once you get your third badge. Ive played through it many times... *.*
    theres a bulbasaur? WHERE?

Also im gonna eat some hot cheetos and since i dont want my phone to get cheetoized(my emulator is on my phone) im gonna stop beta testing for probably a half hour.

psychicboy

Years
    Yes you would count as a mapper of the sort.. Oh and that error is easily fixed dalaniir =P

Yep. There are two hints of this, the first being the binoculars, and the second being misukes assistant.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    since im to lazy to run back to mizukes assistant and no idea what u mean by binoculars, im gonna load up advance map also. dont worry not gonna mess with anything though

psychicboy

Years
    since im to lazy to run back to mizukes assistant and no idea what u mean by binoculars, im gonna load up advance map also. dont worry not gonna mess with anything though

Misuke's assistant is the third trainer in Glaurung Forest. While the binoculars are upstairs in the building before Glaurung.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Misuke's assistant is the third trainer in Glaurung Forest. While the binoculars are upstairs in the building before Glaurung.
    oh haha. i dont see bulbasaur in a-map in glaurung forest though. oh well, ill look

grammatical error: in clarity town the magikarp trainer says Magikarps Aren't all that bad; The two capital words in the sentence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back