• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    i have the motorola cliq with android. kinda like the droid but cooler.
    yeah i have a sega genesis emulator, gba emulator, gbc and gb emulator, its pretty pimp

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    on the pier in the first town with the poke center the fisher on the right has some weird double battle glitch thingy going on
    the same towns poke center nurse joys text overlaps

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I noticed the double battle glitch. I'll fix this in A-Trainer in about 6.5 hours when I wake up and post a new Beta, of course other things will be fixed. *Yawn
    you going to bed? LAAAAAMEEE

when u beat mizukes assistant he says im not good at battleing instead of battling

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    It's mid-f-ing-night here. I've been up on Mt. Dew Code Red for three days. I'm kinda tired if you can't guess... I'll probably stay on for another hour or so... And then pass out *THUMP
    ive been up on arizone ice tea and hot cheetos for two days... well this is my second night. ive been working on my own hack

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    And we all turn in. My story is kinda like yours dala. Working on Shattered Ruby and Broken Sapphire is kinda hard, and I hate YAPE, and YAPE hates me. But I got Pokémon Amp 3.2, so I'm happy. This would be my forth night up, in a row. Question: How far would I have to be in a hack to put it in the progressing hacks section?

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    And we all turn in. My story is kinda like yours dala. Working on Shattered Ruby and Broken Sapphire is kinda hard, and I hate YAPE, and YAPE hates me. But I got Pokémon Amp 3.2, so I'm happy. This would be my forth night up, in a row. Question: How far would I have to be in a hack to put it in the progressing hacks section?

Progressing hacks? Pshh.. Easy.. Just have four screenshots, and some decent progress.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    Progressing hacks? Pshh.. Easy.. Just have four screenshots, and some decent progress.
    Ok. I've got it to where the ROM now hates me and every change I make to it, is that acceptable? I will get screenies when I make some map changes... But I don't know how to make custom tiles... This (my hack) is mainly a hack for adding in a few Sinnoh Pokémon...

dalaniir

Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    ehh i just found the first glitch that breaks the game. ive ran into like two glitches so far that transported me to a glitchy pewter city and one in fuschia city. i managed to edit my rom in a-map to get ways around it but in the vestria city poke center if you go upstairs you end up in a glitched room where theres no way out and in a-map if you go to that room it says invalid pointer to map footer. ehh, restart time:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back