• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    Lol, those are easy bugfixes. Their actually fixed in the version I'm working on. As for the bag menu.. No clue what your talking about there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Like when you go to access the bag, it feels like there are some things missing that should be there I cant really explain whats missing to be exact but I can take a check :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    OH also another few bugs I've spotted one is almost impossible to screenshot

Maria when walking there is no animation her sprite just kinda glides along the ground

Your character stands on the sign in the town with the first badge in it *thumbnail 1*

When going upstairs in the pokemon centers you get locked into a house with the three attendants? *thumbnail 2*

While fishing your character reverts back to the original player character sprite *thumbnail 3*

Finlly after defeating the first gym heading towards the next town the fisherman with the dual battle his last pokemon are kinda messed up when fighting them their health bars dont display properly and the last one's sprite and health bar remain after defeating him *thumbnail 4*

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Did anyone get this same problem?
    Every time I try to do something in the Pokemon Center which involves looking at my party through the PC, the rom crashes. (Can't withdraw any Pokemon unless I have empty spaces in my party >.<)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    NainilJShah it seems to be a continuing problem that the scripting section of the group is looking into but for now try not to use the pc until the next part of the beta or beta3 is released ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Ah. That means I can't use my caught Milotic until the next version of the beta is released :[
    But I gotta bear it, unfortunately...

Thanks, Azrael.

psychicboy

Years
    Sorry about your problem Nain, but I assure you I'll release a quick PC bugfix as soon as I get Prince's copy of the beta. He has fixed the PC's in the game.

As for those bugs Azrael... Those are easy to fix except the last one. Just proof of me being lazy :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Sorry about your problem Nain, but I assure you I'll release a quick PC bugfix as soon as I get Prince's copy of the beta. He has fixed the PC's in the game.

As for those bugs Azrael... Those are easy to fix except the last one. Just proof of me being lazy :P
    Haha Nice :) if i knew any scripting I'd opt in to help fix them xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013

No problem, psychicboy. Your game is awesome.
    And by the way, I spotted a few more bugs...if they ARE bugs...

1) There's a sprite of an old man running in place just south of Everwind City, and when you talk to him, you get a Moon Stone. That wouldn't be a bug if he didn't disappear when you're obtaining the Moon Stone and reappear when you walk one step in any direction. If you talk to him again, you get another Moon Stone. This means you can get unlimited Moon Stones...or was it meant to be like that?

2) In the house to the left of the Bike Shop in Everwind City, you get an Eevee. That has the same problem as the problem up there- you can get unlimited Eevees, as the Eevee Pokeball disappears after you press A, and then respawns when you walk one step in any direction, enabling you to get another Eevee, and then another, and then another, and so on.

3) In the Rock-type gym, one of the trainers on the right hand side sends out a ???????? Lv.0 and gives 1 EXP, and then sends out a Lv.0 or Lv.1 Nosepass, which also gives 1 EXP. He gives 1 Pokedollar too after you defeat him...glitch much?

psychicboy

Years
    No problem, psychicboy. Your game is awesome.
    And by the way, I spotted a few more bugs...if they ARE bugs...

1) There's a sprite of an old man running in place just south of Everwind City, and when you talk to him, you get a Moon Stone. That wouldn't be a bug if he didn't disappear when you're obtaining the Moon Stone and reappear when you walk one step in any direction. If you talk to him again, you get another Moon Stone. This means you can get unlimited Moon Stones...or was it meant to be like that?

2) In the house to the left of the Bike Shop in Everwind City, you get an Eevee. That has the same problem as the problem up there- you can get unlimited Eevees, as the Eevee Pokeball disappears after you press A, and then respawns when you walk one step in any direction, enabling you to get another Eevee, and then another, and then another, and so on.

3) In the Rock-type gym, one of the trainers on the right hand side sends out a ???????? Lv.0 and gives 1 EXP, and then sends out a Lv.0 or Lv.1 Nosepass, which also gives 1 EXP. He gives 1 Pokedollar too after you defeat him...glitch much?

Eh? I see... I belive the last two problems are already fixed in the next beta, While the first problem can be fixed easily. Btw, I'm assuming you've beaten the beta since your in Everwind.

Pray tell, what is your team :D?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Currently because I can't change it, my team is:

Suicune Lv.35
    Spinarak Lv.5 (Can't be bothered leveling this up, but I caught it to see if it could learn Cut)
    Slakoth Lv.9
    Zigzagoon Lv.17
    Houndour Lv.18
    Flaaffy Lv.19

Me want Milotic though.

And there isn't anything further than the Calypso event in Everwind? O_o

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hello, Im up so early X___X anyways I am off to work, when I get home I'll post some of the bugs I found past two nights :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I've got a few more bugs I noticed but have yet to actually upload them as my computer is deciding to be a jerk :\

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    For some reason i am able to walk up the dirt clod hill without any stairs? *thumbnail 1* **this is the one i fixed using Advance Map 1.xx**

The corner of the building and a little up it seem to change sprite imges for some reason? I am not entirely sure why but its weird as its happened a few times but wont happen anymore :\ *thumbnail 2*

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Nice :D Bugs must all be squashed...

Also Nain, did you beat the gym leader?

I have absolutely no idea why, but I can't fight him! D:
    Every time I talk to him, the Calypso guys come in and take me again...I have to escape all the way again, and then I go talk to him and the Calypso guys take me again...is this a bug? :S

Oh and by the way, I'm not sure whether you meant this to be a bug, but when you have to rescue Maria from the Calypso Warehouse, you can go to Genburst Town to heal. If you defeat the first guy and then go to Gemburst to heal before you rescue Maria, when you come back, the first guy comes back and sits in front of the warehouse and doesn't budge. I had to use a Walk Through Walls code to get into the warehouse because I went to Gemburst to heal after I defeated the first guy (the guy standing out the door) but didn't rescue Maria.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I have absolutely no idea why, but I can't fight him! D:
    Every time I talk to him, the Calypso guys come in and take me again...I have to escape all the way again, and then I go talk to him and the Calypso guys take me again...
    I'll hurry and try getting to this point see if I get the same thing happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back