• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Oh and by the way, I'm not sure whether you meant this to be a bug, but when you have to rescue Maria from the Calypso Warehouse, you can go to Genburst Town to heal. If you defeat the first guy and then go to Gemburst to heal before you rescue Maria, when you come back, the first guy comes back and sits in front of the warehouse and doesn't budge. I had to use a Walk Through Walls code to get into the warehouse because I went to Gemburst to heal after I defeated the first guy (the guy standing out the door) but didn't rescue Maria.
    I noticed this as well but lucky for me i saved before fighting him so its like 'RELOAD'

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    I noticed this as well but lucky for me i saved before fighting him so its like 'RELOAD'

Google ftw.
    Walk Through Walls pwned the guy and I could then -FINALLY- continue the storyline after the incident.
    I can't even fight the Gym Leader in Everwind, so I'm stuck in Everwind. (as stated before)>.<
    Hopefully psychicboy will fix it in the next beta...

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Google ftw.
    Walk Through Walls pwned the guy and I could then -FINALLY- continue the storyline after the incident.
    I can't even fight the Gym Leader in Everwind, so I'm stuck in Everwind. (as stated before)>.<
    Hopefully psychicboy will fix it in the next beta...
    Haha yea and see I can't use cheats on my version cause my psp's gba emulator doesn't support cheats.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    very goood! keep up the work.
    when you faint and get home, it changes to mom xD

Last edited:

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
    @Nain Its the attachment that says 2.3 at the bottom of the first post.

@Silver Lol, thats not even fixable through regular means :/

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Honestly, this games is good, but you just got your level 5 starter andeven though it is a legendary, a level 10 rival batlle is still though.

Also, you make all the stuff higher leveled, and you must realize that because you have legendaries for your starter, it doens't make the like a god or something, because they can't beat level 13 pokemon at level 7, because they are hard to level up. Seriously, level things down a bit.;)

psychicboy

Years
    Honestly, this games is good, but you just got your level 5 starter andeven though it is a legendary, a level 10 rival batlle is still though.

Also, you make all the stuff higher leveled, and you must realize that because you have legendaries for your starter, it doens't make the like a god or something, because they can't beat level 13 pokemon at level 7, because they are hard to level up. Seriously, level things down a bit.;)

Lolwut? We all know that Suicune>Level 100 pokemanz

NO but seriously. Its meant to be that way. Trust me, its not that hard to train your pokemon when theres a pc nearby. But if you have any suggestions about what I could do, tell me them.

Btw, you could catch other pokemon. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    It still doesn't work...is it because I already beat Calypso once?
    The Calypso guys still take me when I go talk to Everwind's Gym Leader, and because I already beat them once, they don't battle me again when I go talk to them...

I've re-patched the game with the IPS from the first post already. (I use Lunar IPS)

Do I have to start a new game to fix this error?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    Fired you a PM, psychicboy, thanks a ton for doing that for me :]
    Your hack is awesome :D

psychicboy

Years
    If your beta didnt work, than how would I be able to get feedback data from the beta testing slaves players :)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I just found another 'glitch' when leaving the cave after either catching or defeating milotic the guy who says he cant let you past without the seal is back in place but i talked to him and he moved without facing me so i went back into the stairway and came back out to try and replicate it but he was missing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    So I found an interesting involving the computer. if you select move pokemon instead of deposit it lets you select pokemon in your computer system but it doesn't allow anything else it acts like its loading or something.
    also when obtaining the 'pickaxe' it doesn't appear in the inventory lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back