• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Yes, that's right, but it have a lot of Bugs, because is only an Alpha, is only for check the work of Serg!o, also have a couple of adventures, but it's short in all.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Hey, the screens look good. I will download beta two when i get home. Congrats!!

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    umm what is the difference with beta 1 and beta 2? answers pls
    and how can i go to the 2nd gym i just beat sissy..

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    before nothing, here the answers are:
    umm what is the difference with beta 1 and beta 2? answers pls
    and how can i go to the 2nd gym i just beat sissy..
    the main difference is:
    Beta 1:
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Beta 2
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Hey, the screens look good. I will download beta two when i get home. Congrats!!

in beta 2 will it end at sissy and will there be an orange leage champion like in the tv seires?????

p.s. if u couls pm all the new features Sergio plz

p.p.s.GREAT HACK
    no the beta 2 dont end with sissy, but i try to be the more accurate and faithful to the tvserie

i post here and in my web(wah) all the new features, ok?
    so check it constantly ^_^^

Best hack ever! I really can't wait for Beta two, better still, the full version.

In reply to the above: Return to the main gym outside, she should be standing there, talk to her, and she'll fight you.

A major bug: If you try to leave the gym to head to the pokemon center while Sissy is waiting to battle you, she will challenge you to another wave ride, then dissappear permenantly.

Also, Ruin Maniac Foster is in the game in at least two different locations.
    thanks for answering that.
    and about that mayor bug: i havent realized that was the reason... I have to check it because i am not sure... ill answer you later

wow, you literally put the ice sled race in there. i'm so impressed.
    Yeah but I hadn't discover the gunpowder, the only thing I did was recycle this script from the bikes match.

Wow, this is looking more and more amazing! Can't wait to see all this new stuff in English! KUTAW, Sergio!
    thanks, I try to work in the hack for finish it as soon as possible

awsome man! this is a good hack u just need to make commerical for it lol its awsome
    ¡NO!

nice hack

but I'm playing the english version of the hack but It seems to have quite a bit of spanish in it and (of course) i can't understand it!!!
    sorry, i hadnt realize some littl things, but dont worry: no drama. The most times that isn't important at all

Snif, snif... I'm glad you remembered us! (Hehe, I'm at SP too, so I really didn't care) But it's nice to see you back here, answering.

Well, those are some awesome screens. I wonder how far do you plan to make the beta.

Oh!, by the way, over here, in my country, it's gonna start the Orange Season!, so I'll judge better, and perhaps give you advice, in case you need it!
    but they show it on TV very early in the morning, thanks for the effort , mate, but I prefer you spend this time improving your awesome hack!!

Wow Sergio, this is quite amazing! Glad to see you're back, and congrats on becoming admin! You got skills dude. Those are some very nice screens too, and I saw the video of the island a while back. You've been doing very sweet work.
    being admin it's not so good: it's boooooring, but thanks anyway!

Hmm........i just checked Whack a Hack a couple minutes ago and i think beta 2 is out!!!
    no!
    its the alpha i am leaving Madrid for this christmas and instead have the work stopped
    I prefer give you a preview of it.

Yes, that's right, but it have a lot of Bugs, because is only an Alpha, is only for check the work of Serg!o, also have a couple of adventures, but it's short in all.
    ¡¡ its not so short, quique
    it have a lot of adventures an i have spend a lot of months in make it!!

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the YearDownload alpha2

abou the language
    I have send a message to pokemaniaco (who translated the beta 1) for begin to translate the 2º part of the hack, beginning with this alpha.
    Like I suppose its so hard to follow the story i will spoil you a little:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    i cant play the beta 2.. why?
    and i also play this game on GBA can i battle the 2nd gym in my GBA?
    and how can i go to isla mandarino?
    pls answers!

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
    i really dont get it when i beat the last gym (the first one)whats next im getting confused is she the last or not
    ?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!???
    and im really not sure about cut areas is there some cheat or invisible passage and where do u get onix becuse i was sure before but now i dont know
    plz help me sergio

Last edited:

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Question: Where do I go after i talk to tracy (I have the badge)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Sorry Serg!o, maybe i don't discover them all. I apologyze for that, i know you spend a lot of months developing it. And you won the 2005 hack of the year, and that isn't for nothing.
    Maybe some day i win somethig with mi hack, the Pokémon Crystal Shards (for other users, yes i have a hack, can check it in studio pokemon). And i just want to say sorry, thats it.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Some idiot doesn't let me to enter the big building on the south of the second town. What to do?

Nevermind, I talked to all people and he let me enter.

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    1st question: hey! how can i go to isla mandarino? theres a tree blocking the way!
    im using my GBA not VBA

2nd Question: and how can i open the lab of prof Ivy? its close..
    im using my GBA

3rd Question: In My VisualBoyAdvance i download the beta2 from the first page but i cant play it..
    how can i play it?

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm habing a few problems. In the town thats blue I cant go into the building. I Surf east and cant get to anywere from there. Theres a blob blocking the intrence to the port of something I cant remember the second towns name. I cant go east from Valencia. I went to Ives lab and it redid the brock thing. I hope someone can help me.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    yeah, I suppose it's hard to follow the plot without understanding any word..

take sure to talk will all the NPC, with all the people you meet. Yo will know when a conversation its important because you'll get an item or, after talking, the person left you alone.

Right now, i've just receive the translated texts from pokemaniaco, so with AText I could insert all quickly (You rule Scizz!)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Oh wow, the translation is coming soon? That's great! I can't wait until it comes out, I've just been walking and surfing everywhere talking to everybody. Now I can find out what's going on, YAY! By the way Sergio, Naranja is simply amazing. You even changed some things from the first previous release:D Keep it up bud, you rule!

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Oh wow, the translation is coming soon? That's great! I can't wait until it comes out, I've just been walking and surfing everywhere talking to everybody. Now I can find out what's going on, YAY! By the way Sergio, Naranja is simply amazing. You even changed some things from the first previous release:D Keep it up bud, you rule!

?

So there's another translation?

I thought you were going with Pokemon ORANGE? Or are you translating again?

Anyways, keep up the good work, and... I don't know what else to say XD

I'm eager to try the beta when it comes out!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    This hack is really amazing

its so amazing , i only speak a lil bit of spanish but the games stil amazing, the palletes and tiles are amazing sergio keep up the good work cant wait for the transaltion n next beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    Help me!!! I can't get to the crystal onix...i already beat the pink ryhorn...when i enter the crystal onix's cave...its like a maze every path i take always leads me back to somewhere i've already been.

Can someone help me?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    lol i'm sorry but you guys are screwed XDD

thank god i know how to read spanish. yay, now i got something to play ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back