• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • I've gotten a glitch, or something close to that.
    On the way to Mikan Island, I hit this forest, not sure of the name though.
    I lost because all I had was a Pokemon with Splash (I think it was a Feebas or Magikarp), so I got transported back to the Valencia Island Pokemon Center.
    When I tried to retry my battle, and tried to get passed the stairs on the way there, it says something like "Humm..." and then a whole bunch of Spanish words, which were translated into something like "We shouldn't go back here because we should talk to Professor Oak to get back to Pallet Town.".
    Probably a scripting problem, where the script says "right when you enter the forest, you can never turn back.", which shouldn't be hard to fix (by the information I know about scripting.)

Anyways, this hack is probably one of the funnest games I have ever played, and the leftover Spanish words make the game very original and lets you learn some Spanish.
    (And, obviously, the words "Si" or "Non" are common".)

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Actually, it's not really a glitch. You need to go talk to Tracy again and then you can go back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    i am currently stucked in the crystal cave, and i am wondering when ill get a pair of running shoe. i am tire of walking =_=

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    yea i got stuck there i figure how to find crystal oynx in it lucky me =P

Years
  • It doesn't work. It just says "there was a BATTERY in here before", and I never got a battery...
    Ah well. Guess i'll have to cheat or script it. But I don't like cheating...

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    any news when beta 2.1 will come out caus ei have to start over and i dont want to do it now lol

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Please don't make spam nor topic chat...

That's outside of the beta2's limits. Sorry.

After Tangelo
    Continue by Mikan

oh! thanks! now i get it. stupid tracy commands the beach or something? lol
    xD
    That's what happens in the anime. I am trying to not modify so much the anime.

>~Paul.Addicted~
    Thanks
    -
    after catching the Crystal Onix
    Get Whirpool and go to Pinkan.

I've gotten a glitch, or something close to that.
    On the way to Mikan Island, I hit this forest, not sure of the name though.
    I lost because all I had was a Pokemon with Splash (I think it was a Feebas or Magikarp), so I got transported back to the Valencia Island Pokemon Center.
    When I tried to retry my battle, and tried to get passed the stairs on the way there, it says something like "Humm..." and then a whole bunch of Spanish words, which were translated into something like "We shouldn't go back here because we should talk to Professor Oak to get back to Pallet Town.".
    Probably a scripting problem, where the script says "right when you enter the forest, you can never turn back.", which shouldn't be hard to fix (by the information I know about scripting.)

Anyways, this hack is probably one of the funnest games I have ever played, and the leftover Spanish words make the game very original and lets you learn some Spanish.
    (And, obviously, the words "Si" or "Non" are common".)

A lot of thanks.
    Anyway I think that's pretty weird. Cause if you had already passed the stairs on the way to the valley (forest) don't have sense later you cannot pass.
    Sorry for no translate that text, it wasn't in the "for-translate" texts.

You are right about the issues of the forest's entrances.
    I'll remove all for the next beta. Sorry.

i am currently stucked in the crystal cave, and i am wondering when ill get a pair of running shoe. i am tire of walking =_=
    yea i got stuck there i figure how to find crystal oynx in it lucky me =P
    That was explained before.

Where can I get the battery? I searched the thread and found nothing.
    The battery is where Butch & Cassidy Mandarina Island, it's the thing that you switched off when Pikachu was attacking you

>NEW-CESAR,Prof. 9:
    on the north wall theres a boxish thing go over to it and hit a and you'll get the battery

help,crystal cave is very hard!
    Pokefan2007:t149:

:knockedou

A Shipful of Shivers
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Images
    Plot
    Meowth Rules!
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Images
    Plot

I am developing these two chapters of the anime, I'll post screens of them this week.
    -Ideas are gratefully accepted.-

Bye until tomorrow!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back