• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks Chronic Nightmare

The only thing is, the keep it up thing is rather getting repeaditive x.< Remember, I'm open to EVERYTHING. I prefer critiques and suggestions, not just comments =p

Everyone is a contributer to this game, the fate of how it turns up is pretty much to you guys. Tell me what you want to see in it all.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Really cool!! I like those Gole/ Silver revamp berry trees!! Good luck!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Looks nice, I love the new area. But one thing, you said that the new city will be very slopey, does that have something to do with a bicycle or something else?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    @Yuoaman: Not quite, its just full of mountains and slopes all throughout, including a fairly large point.

As for some news I'm beginning a long narrow city known as Sorose City to all those who are curious, perhaps some screenshots will appear of it's Gym shortly ^_^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    ~Manaphy~ I noticed something will scrolling down that
    I didn't notice before. Your letters in one of your screens
    it is kind of hard to read and your T's in "battle" looks like an
    L, you might want to fix that. I can't wait to the new screens.
    ^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Rah, I know, I know, Its Rm2K3, the text is evellll O.x Until I learn how to switch fonts it will probably end up staying that way =p

<3 WELL guys, I'm sort of in a good mood today, so stay tuned until later tonight for a special viewing of a new city!

Yuoaman

Years
    *Gasps* You lied!!! No update!

Just kidding I understand, I've almost halted work on my game, because school has started, and I am stll adjusting... Still, good luck!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Now, time for todays Update! Lights, Cameras, ACTION!!

[Preview Five - Update Four]

Yes, yes, as promised, I've 'materialized' todays update for you guys! Today I'm revealing the strange silhouette that I've left with you guys last week. After that I have some updates of a new city, and a preview screenshot of another new city in front of the gym...I wonder if this is foreshadowing what next weeks update could be? hmmmm. Lets get rolling!

[Look in those trees! Where? ITS A DEMON!]

oiii, this is indeed quite a scary Pokemon, however from my personal opinion its one I quite like <3 Instead of leaking you all the good information, I'll just release the sprite and keep you wondering what the name is!

Note: Guys, we put a lot of work into these amazing fakemon, and we would like to know your opinions instead of just comments! Opinions, critiques, and suggested are completely welcome as we like for our audience to contribute to the game rather than just say "Keep it up"

[Ralos Town? More like City!]

This week I've decided to give you some leaks on some major future updates. So basically all this update is for is to keep your pondering for the next update x D In this section I will be revealing two new screenshots of the metropolis, Ralos Town. Also today I will be unveiling a new addition to our updates, Screenshot Captions!

Now, without further await;

.::Screenshot Captions::.

No. 1- Screenshot on the Left
    A small building on a small island connected by the docks...curious, I wonder what could be hidden in this house?

No. 2- Screenshot on the Right
    Whoa, thats one big orange Pokemon Center! This is infact the Pokemon Genetics Research Center, not only is it a Pokemon Center, but almost an entire Hospital! This plays a major part while in Ralos Town.

[Pokemon, GO! Unveiling a Gym of a New City!]

Hahah! Behold the first GYM taken in a screenshot! But don't be mislead, this isn't the first gym, but is the second located in Sorose City, a hilly city full of cliffs and staircases throughout the small peninsula that it is built on. Stay in tuned for the revelation of what lies inside of this GYM!

.::Screenshot Captions::.

No. 1
    Pretty well self explanatory. A GYM beside a steep cliff reaching into the deep waters. Hmm, water. *hint hint*. Oh, but don't be mistaken again, GYMs are rather different than they once were before! Prepare yourself for a new secret that lies in every GYM found throughout Outa!

Note for all you commenter's: We really appreciate your comments, however no one is contributing! Pokemon Neo Eras is like a young infant surrounded by drunken adults, it is influenced by it's surroundings! If you want to see something in Pokemon Neo Eras, or have a neat idea you would like me to use, then your free to drop me a Pm, or if you have it, IM me.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I love the way you map. I like, I like.
    So who is this gym leader?

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Aw, thanks ^^;

The more crammed, the more to explore, thats my motto lol. A hint for you, the Leader is Siera, a mistress of the ocean and an Aquatic Dancer using water Pokemon to create amazing water shows.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Great update. Huge update lol.
    I said it before I think, but I love your mapwork. i always admired games that were being made with RM2k3 that had good mapwork, as I undertsand how hard it is to make it look fancy with a limited chipset. Good job.

Eh, you want people to comment on the fakemon do you?
    I can't see anything wrong with it. The colors look really light, but thats nit picking. In terms of design, it fits pokemon well.

Oh and i liked how the house in the gym screenshot appears to have it's door boarded up. Nice touch.

Yuoaman

Years
    Nice screens, though the Pokemon freaks me out a little, kind of reminds me of a mutant plant... Anyway your mapping is very good, as it has always been.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Its not that I want people to just comment on the fakemon, but opinions go a long way when you get them =p

Thanks, both of you ^^ The plant is pretty much a mutant plant, so I suppose you guessed that right lol. Mapping has always been realitively easy with anything, although I do admit sometimes I like to have more space, but by adding and removing things to make custom chipsets works out pretty good.

I appreciate the comments! Maybe later this weekend I'll reveal a few more screenshots of Ralos Town.

Edit: Heheh, decided to show you guys one of the many easter eggs in Outa. This is actually talking to a Ghost, its not a glitch. Your standing under the Sailor's Point which is said to guide the souls of sailors lost at sea back to land so that they can finally rest in peace. Well thats the easter egg, its the ghost! lol.

*Note: All today I've been working on the battle system and giving Pokemon Neo Eras a cunning edge when it comes to cool attributes. WELL, many new things have been added recently, so be expecting a huge update next week, that including a preview of talking to the Gym Leader of Sorose City!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah! Really cool man! I like that!
    Your mapping is really cool!
    Keep it up and good luck!!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks ^_^

I can officially say that Sorose City has been coded to it's maximum lol. The Random Weather Generator has been deleted because its taking up way too much space and makes the game lag because of it's Parallel Process, plus it never actually rains lol. But besides that, the Key Code for the Gym, and the City is generally encoded, and is completely up. Next Week I'll release numerous screenshots of a few of the unique codes found in Sorose City.

Note for all of you guys, there is a Bike Shop in Sorose City, however you DO NOT get a bike in Outa. Theres a reason for this that will be explained a little later.

As for now I continue adding some cool custom trees and flowers! See you later guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    Wow!

I've never seen anyone do anything like this, its amazing! The new pokemon are great, but the plant is like a mutant bellsprout, kinda cool though I have decided yet, I like the lugia esk one.

Yuoaman

Years
    Looks great!! Though I think it's a little strange not to have a bike in the game, but I trust you.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like the screens. I am going to wait to here that explanation about the
    bike.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    I'm keeping the miscellaneous stuff like the Bike out so I can add some more interestings codes that will contribute to the originallity of the game. Example, Outa is a tropical region, so you can actually Dive, Surf, and a new HM which I wont spoil it, but its required to get to certain islands.

Anyway, I'm beginning work on some more maps and putting together some custom tilesets. Also, in the wild and in the cities there will be more OW Pokemon roaming around to keep the scenery lively. So if you see some Wingull flying around the beaches, dont be surprised lol.

Edit!:
    New Update<~
    I'm currently working overtime on adding some nice custom graphics to give Outa a new edge. I will STILL be using FR/LG tiles, however there will be many new additions. So far I can tell you right now as a hint that Berry Patches are going away, I'm bringing back the Berry Trees from Gold/Silver/Crystal ^^

Also on a side note, I've actually been PREPARING for next week's update O.o Many new things will be revealed including who Siera is, and the mystery behind the Gym of Sorose City!

Yuoaman

Years
    Aww... I preferred berry patches... But I believe you know what you are doing with this project, so good going.

Back