• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Great Game, I love the mapping and the new pokemon sprites are really really nice. Awesome Job with this game.

Good Luck
    Minorthreat

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I know where it is again~
    But I think I should give everyone else a chance...

And your maps are inspirational - I will beat them though!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    I know where it is again~
    But I think I should give everyone else a chance...

And your maps are inspirational - I will beat them though!

Oh? Is that a challenge~? Then I promise I will beat your maps which will beat mine lol.

Thanks for all submissions you guys! XD I'll be announcing the winner fairly soon~

@Atomic_Reactor: No, the Gym won't be in the Beta. I haven't even finished the city it's in yet lol.

Atomic Reactor

What are the puzzles like in this gym?

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
    Years
    Yeah, the professor thing was a joke xD I just felt like making that when I saw the sprite of the macho sailor from FR/LG, lol!

But I seriously can't wait until Krimm decides to post one of my actual sprites o_o''

(No random camp song -- busy)

Atomic Reactor

lol. that would be funny if that was the prof. XD
    can someone say "Steroids"?

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
    Years
    Steroids! ~<3
    Hey he said to say it! lol

Beta so close... must not... lose mind in happiness!
    Your doing such a great job that all I can think to do is chant "Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Atomic Reactor

learn to be a leader and not a follower. If i told you to jump off a bridge wearing a parachute... would you?

I know i would! (woor sky diving!)
    hmmm. im going to consider the above as spam...

so uh.
    when will the winner be announced?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years

It's...Mauville City!

Well, well, the whole point of contests: suspense! So I'm finally posting here the winner!~

Annnd the winner is:

Spoiler:

Congrats to the official winner!

Stay Tuned for MORE contests similiar to this one, as I will be having a Mapping Balooza of areas outiside of Outa!

Attention Everyone:

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow~! *sarcastic enthusiasm*. And if you people know me well enough then that really is false enthusiasm XD Anyway, I'll be gone until either Wednesday or Thursday, but by the looks of it probably Thursday. I will have Archayos posting some screenshots in the few days I'm gone. So yeah, this is probably the last you'll here of me until then. See ya~!

BTW: Shinylugia, you'll be sent he Mauville City map when I get back.

kkthnxbai

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    If I remember correctly, Mauville City didn't have a gatehouse going north o:

Have fun on your vacation!~

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Vampire://Krimm: Did you get those sprites I sent you by PM?

Anyway the game's looking good and I really can't wait to play this! The mapping of the towns looks good and really gives that Pokémon feel to the game.

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
    Years
    Hey everyone! The thread is looking kinda dead >> I'm here to say that we have 2 possible sugimori artists! You see... what happened is that I asked one person... She didn't reply for awhile... So I messaged another person and they both replied saying they'd like to contribute... So as you can see, I'm in a predicament! ^^"

I'm sending them tests so some time this week, I might reveal some Sugimori Art! -has Krimm's permission-

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
    Yeah, so Krimm's off for a trip to purgatory an amusement park. And he's told me to post some screenies. Yeah, I'm not great at fancy introductions. ^^;

Hey there, peoplez!~ 15 July 2008

Yeah, so this is the first update I'm actually writing up for Neo Eras. I'm kinda inactive for an owner, I know, I know. HOWEVER, I've got some eye candy for you guys! I finally finished scripting out the Lookout Tower!~ That screenshot is last.
    -quietly waits for images to upload-

O: Registering for the Pokemon League!

The lookout tower! Though I bet Krimm will change it to something custom.

Magnified windows? o_x; It was my idea, don't be surprised.

The eye candy! Looking through the.. er.. "magnified windows" :x

Hope you guys liked the screenies! Try to keep the thread active, for the sake of it!

-disappears into mist-

Atomic Reactor

Hmm. the things you could see from up there ^_^

looking good! woot!

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
    Nice eye candy there indeed.
    Neat little idea with the lookout tower.

Thanks!~ Krimm had actually told me not to post the lookout tower screenshots, but I couldn't resist! It looks even more beautiful while actually scrolling; just like some kind of binocular.
    Besides, I coded it, so I have the rights to post screenshots of it! : P

Hmm. the things you could see from up there ^_^

looking good! woot!

Heh. Thanks! You can take a look at all those evil trainer's locations and be careful about where you'll go. Or memorize the way to the exit while crossing through the minimum grass or something. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hurrah for modified routes/maps + 8 or so years in the future XD I have teh reasons lol.

Thanks I suppose x_x
    Oh? Well I didn't know where the NeoEras Universe was in comparison to the Official games, so this explains alot XD;;
    Thanks!~ Krimm had actually told me not to post the lookout tower screenshots, but I couldn't resist!
    He was probably planning to release them when you guys have a custom tower drawn up and implemented, but no ones blaming you xD;;

As for the new screenshots, everything looks wonderful, although I think that you should just remove the arrows, and have a little message bubble come up telling you to use the arrow keys.
    They are kinda an eyesore in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back