• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    At first it looked like a gorilla.... Though if you've noticed the wing like things on the back, the claw, and somewhat bulky shape figure, I would say it's a dragon. I'm guessing you won't give us a hint, Krimm. Oh, I think I see something like a tail near the foot so that it looks bigger and odd.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    All very good guesses, though nothing quite on the bulls eye yet lol.

The Update is coming you guys o_o Its going to be one fairly large update revealing features that haven't even been announced yet!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    It looks like a crab from like birds eye, but then again it could be a frog with wings o.O
    I have some wierd imagination.

I didn't get to comment here before, but I love this game, the mapping especially caught my eyes. Good luck on it ^^.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    Hey Krimm, nice to see you're back!
    I liked the new overworld sprites for the gym leaders. I remember them from when they were made as 4th generation style.
    This is looking more pro like every day.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I found it! Its some kinda gargoyle pokemon right? I mean it has the wings the foot is some kinda 4 circle thing and its hands are claws.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Ahem~ I'll give you guys one more hint and that's all. ONE hint, and the official sprite will be revealed later on today. That's right, the update is scheduled to be released this afternoon~! As for your hint:

Hint #2
    --The Species of the Pokemon has 2 Words in it.

Good luck everyone! Hopefully that helps out a bit. Oh and as a preface, today's update is not so much long and large, more as shiny and special. You'll see what I mean soon enough ^^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years

It's a Whole New World~!September 10th, 08

Bdaa Baam! I'm back with another newscast regarding the one, the only, Pokemon NeoEras~! Try not to fall out of your seat folks, as this update will blow you away!

Let's get rolling! First things first...

o__o

That's right guys! The Finalized and Official Heroine of Pokemon NeoEras has finally been revealed along with the official sprite of Azure, the male hero of the game! These two alternate between the background story while the opposite gender ends up appearing in the game as your rival from another town.

Lovely sprites aren't they? Huge, huge, huge thankies to Saiyu for spriting the Trainer Sprites and Riceeman for making the awesome Overworlds for Momo.

AND YES, your eyes don't deceive you. Those are custom houses found only in Pokemon NeoEras and more exclusively to Ophia Town! Its been placed on my top priority list to start mixing up the tiles and adding cool and unique houses that make cities and towns more distinct.

Moving right along! Next we have the highly anticipated revelation of the shadow! It was revealed a few days ago, and so far we've gotten guesses within touching distance to the official Species. Today it will all be revealed, also the clues to the revelation will be shown~!

Without further adieu, presenting...

Dex#: 134
    Type: Flying/Dragon
    Species: Cloud Dragon
    Dex Info: It is widely controversial whether or not Saiun exists, however legends tell of a dragon wiping out entire kingdoms with one swipe of its wing.

Now, here are the hints that led to discovering its species:

Hint #1: The shadow, of course. Many guessed a dragon which was close, but no cigar.

Hint #2: Seeyuun relates to its name, 'Saiun' which loosely translates to 'glowing clouds' in Japanese, hinting at the fact that it had something to do with clouds.

Hint #3: As someone pointed out, the tag the shadow was hidden under was 'Nimbus', and if you haven't seen DBZ then you fail D: Nimbus=Cloud Thing, also hinting toward cloud lol.

Installment 1 News, Now Featuring Gyms 1-2

Don't you just hate it when people keep on talking about how good the demo is looking and then never talk about it again for months or so? D: Or maybe they speak very vaguely about how long it is or where they are in making it. WELL today I have decided to give you guys an estimate measuring the overall step on the ladder that the NeoEras Installment is at.

Total= 63%

Scripting= 50%
    Planning= 100%
    Mapping= 80%
    Eventing= 45%
    New Pokemon= 40%

As of current this is where we stand HOWEVER it is very likely to change in the near future as I am planning to start working on the unfinished insides that have yet to be done and Archayos is currently working on implementing scattered Scripting ascpects. Hopefully when I'm done being lazy I'll get around to finishing up the eventing and from that point all we have to do is finish up the new Pokemon ^_^

Lastly I have quick little snapshot of something that didn't quite make it into this update. Think of it as a teaser screenshot for the next update :3

Until next time~

Stay tuned for more Pokemon NeoEras~!

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
    Years
    Yeah, I made a slightly edited version of Momo. But Krimm had made that picture before I sent it in to him. Its just her with a tie so it doesn't matter xD Wow, Krimm! The update looks awesome! I hope everyone likes the heros that I sprited. ^^ And Riceeman did a good job spriting the overworld for Momo!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    wow krim thats a really great update and asome eye candy. and the dragon im speechless. (love dragons and that just looks plain asome) as for the heros. glad to know they are the finilized ones. and glad to hear your that far complete

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back