• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Netplay(New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • ok ill join but i cant script ... my computer wont even download it!
    real name Krista [plz put user name with real] username Chary place-Vermillion city

You don't need to script, but if you PM me, I can teach you the basics, the bassics are easy :D.

I've been gone for a while and to lazy to read through these pages, so what'd I miss?
    Absolutely (lol, Absolutely) nothing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    ok ill join but i cant script ... my computer wont even download it!
    real name Krista [plz put user name with real] username Chary place-Vermillion city
    Like machomuu said below. Scripting isn't a requirement :D I can't script either, so I(obviously) wouldn't require it.

I've been gone for a while and to lazy to read through these pages, so what'd I miss?
    Well, I left PC and quit hacking for a few days and changed my mind, and now I'm back. The patch was supposed to come out the day I ended up quitting.... But since I quit I didn't finish it off and I haven't had time to finish it because of being sidetracked by that. Don't worry too much, but look out for the patch sometime soon.

You don't need to script, but if you PM me, I can teach you the basics, the bassics are easy :D.

Absolutely (lol, Absolutely) nothing.

True story. :P Pretty much nothing in the way of updates.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • If you ever go on vacation or anything, or just take a break, you can PM me the IPS and I can work out w/e.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Name: Ashandmisty (I dont like my real name)
    Place: Lavender Town

Hehe, I hope you can put me near the tower.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Name: Ashandmisty (I dont like my real name)
    Place: Lavender Town

Hehe, I hope you can put me near the tower.
    yeah, it's fine. Uhm, I don't think I'm going to allow people to map out houses in places like lavender, because there just isn't enough room. The only place you could move would be the apartments, that are next to mart, so near the tower. Here's the map just so you can see.

You're mapping your OWN house, just so you know. Like, I started it but it's kind of a group thing, and you do your own share in it, by mapping your own house.

Edit: oh and btw, I added a new section called population(name is kind of corny XD), and it just lists how many people already have mapped or plan to put their house in a certain town or city, and at the end I'll still keep it up so people know what to look for when they play the one final version of it. I'm not going to add the numbers to that section yet, though, seeing as I don't know where all the people on the list want to live(notice some have town names and some don't?). So, if you have a blank spot there, you should post again telling me where you want to live, and you're real first name, if you want.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'll do it? Can I? Hey, seeing as it's no real hack, just some maps and stuff, can you PLEASE let us expand the maps as long as we know what we're doing?

I'll take a house in Viridian. I like quiet places.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I'll do it? Can I? Hey, seeing as it's no real hack, just some maps and stuff, can you PLEASE let us expand the maps as long as we know what we're doing?

I'll take a house in Viridian. I like quiet places.
    lmao "seeing as it's no real hack". Yeah, true true, the whole point of this is to add your house maps in. Well, I guess... if you know what you're doing. And if the screen goes black(After changing the dimensions) when you enter a map, just reinsert it to fix that, that's what I do, at least. And, some events are linked to map connections and idk if it would work out well. As long as you put the right border, you could ig. I'm not going to just let anyone do it just yet. And I added you to the list btw

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • yeah, it's fine. Uhm, I don't think I'm going to allow people to map out houses in places like lavender, because there just isn't enough room. The only place you could move would be the apartments, that are next to mart, so near the tower. Here's the map just so you can see.

You're mapping your OWN house, just so you know. Like, I started it but it's kind of a group thing, and you do your own share in it, by mapping your own house.

Edit: oh and btw, I added a new section called population(name is kind of corny XD), and it just lists how many people already have mapped or plan to put their house in a certain town or city, and at the end I'll still keep it up so people know what to look for when they play the one final version of it. I'm not going to add the numbers to that section yet, though, seeing as I don't know where all the people on the list want to live(notice some have town names and some don't?). So, if you have a blank spot there, you should post again telling me where you want to live, and you're real first name, if you want.

Hmm how about next to the Pokemon center? I know we're mapping it ourselves but I want to make it clear that it is MY spot hehe.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Name: Sheimi-Manafi
    Place: Lavender Town, right beside the haunted tower.

Elitomknee

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Creator
    Years
  • Name: Elijah (Meh I Don't Like My Name)
    Place: Lavender Town Apartments

I Can't Wait For The Patch. Oh and not to be off topic but can somebody teach me how to make a simple talking script in XSE

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • So where are we up to...?
    Code:
    #dynamic 0xoffset

#org 0xoffset
    message @message
    boxset 2
    end

#org @message
    = insert the message here.
    Simple talking script, elijah. Go to thethethethe's tutorial to find out more, even if t's in Pokescript. Just change the $ to @

Years
  • Name - Ash (Xuper-Xero) Location - Pewter City

Just a basic, small building with normal household. Near the bottom of the town, well try anyhow.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    So where are we up to...?
    Code:
    #dynamic 0xoffset

#org 0xoffset
    message @message
    boxset 2
    end

#org @message
    = insert the message here.
    Simple talking script, elijah. Go to thethethethe's tutorial to find out more, even if t's in Pokescript. Just change the $ to @

Up Up Up in XSE we use dynamic offsets
    like #org @start

any way if anyone wants a special script done i can write it for you

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    yeah np.

and btw everyone, netplay needs a new name so any ideas just post them. Netplay doesn't really make sense as a name, so before I post other updates we need a new name. And, to get a fresh start, I plan to make a new thread for the new name, rather than getting to renamed. So, any names I think of on my own in the meantime will be on a poll that I'll add at some point, with a choice of an "Other" name.

Souls1996

The guy who loves Eevees
    Years
  • Name: Souls
    Place: Saffron City

I don't care where XP Anywhere will do, and also looks great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back